I won't take sides with either whites or blacks...

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
but I know blacks are the problem in America. Anyone with a brain and two eyes can see that.

White people are stupid, but usually not violent except against Muslim countries that the Jews tell them to attack. Black people are stupid and violent.

That's why the Asians and Hispanics are taking over many areas. Because they are neither stupid nor violent. Doesn't mean they are geniuses or anything, but in America, just being average and willing to work without doing stupid crap immediately puts you above so many people.

Me thinks that the Rape of Nanking and Pearl Harbor proves your point.

but I know blacks are the problem in America. Anyone with a brain and two eyes can see that.

White people are stupid, but usually not violent except against Muslim countries that the Jews tell them to attack. Black people are stupid and violent.

That's why the Asians and Hispanics are taking over many areas. Because they are neither stupid nor violent. Doesn't mean they are geniuses or anything, but in America, just being average and willing to work without doing stupid crap immediately puts you above so many people.

How do you figure?

I'd put a large bet on the fact that you
  • Have never been attacked by a black person
  • Never been evicted by a black person
  • Never had your security deposit ripped off by a black landlord
  • Never had a black landlord.
  • Never had a black person deny you a bank loan
  • Never had a black person deny you a job
And you've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 200 jobs here — have a nice day!"
Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in your life has had a white or non black face attached to it.

Black people are the least of your problems you over emotional clown.

And you've never heard a black person say, "We're going to eliminate 200 jobs here — have a nice day!"
Every mean word, every cruel act, every bit of pain and suffering in your life has had a white or non black face attached to it.

You wanna bet me that one?

"That's why the Asians and Hispanics are taking over many areas. Because they are neither stupid nor violent. Doesn't mean they are geniuses...."

Hey!!!

I resent that!

I don't see all that many Asians and Hispanics taking over all these places.

I was robbed by a black person once, does that count?

I was reading a story a were the police in the USA themselves had to tell white people to stop calling them because they saw a black person

Calling the police over a black person is probably the number one past time for many white people.

But let's just say what you said is true (And I don't believe it is because blk people are well aware that crimes against whites carry a greater penalty because like every other system the criminal justice system is heavily weighted in white people's favour) I know that black people was caught, convicted and spent a long time at Shawshank.

Unlike if it was the other way round and the white person would have got a smack on the wrists (If that)

As Tariq Nasheed says

I was reading a story a were the police in the USA themselves had to tell white people to stop calling them because they saw a black person

Calling the police over a black person is probably the number one past time for many white people.

But let's just say what you said is true (And I don't believe it is because blk people are well aware that crimes against whites carry a greater penalty because like every other system the criminal justice system is heavily weighted in white people's favour) I know that black people was caught, convicted and spent a long time at Shawshank.

Unlike if it was the other way round and the white person would have got a smack on the wrists (If that)

As Tariq Nasheed says

That brother Tariq Nasheed speaks the truth.

As Tariq Nasheed says

Of course you don't believe it. it doesn't fit your brain washed narrative of the fantasy you have created for your denial of the truth of blacks.

Of course you don't believe it. it doesn't fit your brain washed narrative of the fantasy you have created for your denial of the truth of blacks.
What makes sense to the Sheep is not going to make sense to the Wolf. What makes sense to the Fox is not going to make sense to the Hound. Two historical enemies are not going to see eye to eye

What makes sense to the Sheep is not going to make sense to the Wolf. What makes sense to the Fox is not going to make sense to the Hound. Two historical enemies are not going to see eye to eye
Yet both lie.

That statement right there speaks volumes about your inability or refusal to see truth. Goodbye loser. Suffer well in the hole you made.
That's your truth. But if you don't want anyone to disagree with you, then do what you normally do, that is, get around your white mates and family and sit there and talk stuff about black people. You'll no disagreement in that surrounding. But if you come to me, then that's not going to happen.

Forum List

Back