I would hope no straight man is watching the Royal Wedding

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching

Because if u are u need your man card revoked immediately. I bet miketx is watching
Why are you so obsessed with gay stuff? Sucking another man's cock weight heavily on your mind?

Why does it matter to you what straight men are watching? Are you the arbiter of what makes a man a man?

Maybe you could mind your business and not worry about what other men do like some message board Glays Kravitts. I bet you spend a lot of time looking out your windows watching people.

You're supposed to use white powder in your wig, you fucking poser.

Why does it matter to you what straight men are watching? Are you the arbiter of what makes a man a man?

Maybe you could mind your business and not worry about what other men do like some message board Glays Kravitts. I bet you spend a lot of time looking out your windows watching people.

I see you are watching. Not a real man

I see you are watching. Not a real man

I see you still think your manliness is based on what you watch on tv. That is truly sad.

Try getting off your fat ass and doing something instead of watching other people do things.

Forum List

Back