I would vote for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

Sure it is. Jesus came to save only the Jews, so where did all these other Christians come from?

You need to first understand that the first time in the Bible the word " JEW " was mentioned was when the Jews aka 'House of Judah and Israelites aka House of Israel were at war with each other.
All tribes are of the patriarch Israel so basically all Israelites, but Judah , Levi and part of Benjamin are the Priesthood. Check it out to make sure I remember correctly.
I'm not sure what your point is here. They were the priesthood, but all the people in Judah and Israel were Jews in the sense that they all believed in the teachings of the Torah. There is a theory about the ten tribes that were captured by the Assyrians and some believe they never returned and some believe they did, but this was all several centuries before Jesus and there were no divisions among the Jews of Jesus' time on that basis. You seem to be claiming Jesus was more of a nationalist than a religious reformer, but there is no evidence of that in the bible. All the people whose religious beliefs derived from the Torah were Jews, and while there were many divisions among them, there were no nationalist divisions among them in Jesus' day.

You began this by saying Jesus was upset with the Jews, and he was as all religious reformers are upset with the people they think need reforming, but Jesus was a strong advocate of the ancient Temple religion, which was the Temple for all Jews, and he believed the Jews of his time, living as they did in Jerusalem in a bustling city located on the crossroads of trade between Africa and the ME and beyond, and he also had imbibed some of the current mysticism popular among the desert mystics and wanted the Jews to accept it. All of this is interesting stuff, but I don't see how any of it relates to the discussion of anti semitism today.

All the men under Syrian capture were supposably killed, only one Daughter of the linage was saved from what I remember.

Jesus mentioned those who gambled in the Temple and also hated his message and when Pilot washed his hands of it the Jews yelled "crusify him".
Jesus had many disagreements with the Jews of the time. From stoning of women, working on the Sabbath,et,etc,etc,.
It is really telling when we can't even debate without our study looking anti-semitic. One of them below.

John8-40

…39“Abraham is our father,” they replied. “If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. 40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you thetruth that I heard from God. Abrahamnever did such a thing. 41You are doing the works of your father.” “We are not illegitimate children,” they declared. “Our only Father is God Himself.”…
Berean Study Bible · Download
There are many theories about what happened to those Jews who were captured by the Assyrians and none of them have any evidence to support them. In any case, all this happened several centuries before Jesus was born and has no relevance to his mission.

Jesus did not chase gamblers or money lenders from he Temple courtyard, he chased money changers who facilitated worship. In ancient times, when Jews came to worship at the Temple, they brought with them an animal they had raised to be sacrificed, but by the time Jesus was born, Jews had spread out to many lands and when they traveled to Jerusalem to worship at the Temple, they would exchange their foreign currencies for the local currency so they could purchase an animal for sacrifice. Jesus disapproved of buying a sacrifice instead of raising the animal oneself, so he chased all the money changers out of the courtyard.

All of Jesus' disciples were Jews and all of his followers for the first century were Jews and the church Mary and James opened in Jerusalem in his name only accepted Jews so when you say the Jews called for him to be crucified instead of saying some Jews called for him to be crucified, you are defining yourself as an anti semite, so stop whining about it.

No your defining me as an anti-semite. What Iam is like the Jews a nationalist who doesn't think my salvation depends on anyone but my own actions not the worship of any other religious sect including protestant or Jew. Yet we keep going to all these wars and dying for a nation that I don't think worth all the wars. I'd lot rather have the Jews who love education and progress to come here if they can't get along there than who is invading us now.
Yet people tell me I'm going straight to hell if I don't worship Israel,Or Mary or whoever.
And Barbara Specter is an evil egotistical hag ,imo. So if some Jews are disliked it is because they are not likable.
How exactly is anyone dying for Israel?
It’s not like the Arab haven’t been at war with other for 1,000 years.

I've been a stanch Republican since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:

Gee, a Muslim voting for another Muslim because she hates Israel? You had to start a string to let us know that was how you'd vote, Sunni Man? Color me SHOCKED!!! (eye roll)

Sure it is. Jesus came to save only the Jews, so where did all these other Christians come from?

You need to first understand that the first time in the Bible the word " JEW " was mentioned was when the Jews aka 'House of Judah and Israelites aka House of Israel were at war with each other.
All tribes are of the patriarch Israel so basically all Israelites, but Judah , Levi and part of Benjamin are the Priesthood. Check it out to make sure I remember correctly.
I'm not sure what your point is here. They were the priesthood, but all the people in Judah and Israel were Jews in the sense that they all believed in the teachings of the Torah. There is a theory about the ten tribes that were captured by the Assyrians and some believe they never returned and some believe they did, but this was all several centuries before Jesus and there were no divisions among the Jews of Jesus' time on that basis. You seem to be claiming Jesus was more of a nationalist than a religious reformer, but there is no evidence of that in the bible. All the people whose religious beliefs derived from the Torah were Jews, and while there were many divisions among them, there were no nationalist divisions among them in Jesus' day.

You began this by saying Jesus was upset with the Jews, and he was as all religious reformers are upset with the people they think need reforming, but Jesus was a strong advocate of the ancient Temple religion, which was the Temple for all Jews, and he believed the Jews of his time, living as they did in Jerusalem in a bustling city located on the crossroads of trade between Africa and the ME and beyond, and he also had imbibed some of the current mysticism popular among the desert mystics and wanted the Jews to accept it. All of this is interesting stuff, but I don't see how any of it relates to the discussion of anti semitism today.

All the men under Syrian capture were supposably killed, only one Daughter of the linage was saved from what I remember.

Jesus mentioned those who gambled in the Temple and also hated his message and when Pilot washed his hands of it the Jews yelled "crusify him".
Jesus had many disagreements with the Jews of the time. From stoning of women, working on the Sabbath,et,etc,etc,.
It is really telling when we can't even debate without our study looking anti-semitic. One of them below.

John8-40

…39“Abraham is our father,” they replied. “If you were children of Abraham,” said Jesus, “you would do the works of Abraham. 40But now you are trying to kill Me, a man who has told you thetruth that I heard from God. Abrahamnever did such a thing. 41You are doing the works of your father.” “We are not illegitimate children,” they declared. “Our only Father is God Himself.”…
There are many theories about what happened to those Jews who were captured by the Assyrians and none of them have any evidence to support them. In any case, all this happened several centuries before Jesus was born and has no relevance to his mission.

Jesus did not chase gamblers or money lenders from he Temple courtyard, he chased money changers who facilitated worship. In ancient times, when Jews came to worship at the Temple, they brought with them an animal they had raised to be sacrificed, but by the time Jesus was born, Jews had spread out to many lands and when they traveled to Jerusalem to worship at the Temple, they would exchange their foreign currencies for the local currency so they could purchase an animal for sacrifice. Jesus disapproved of buying a sacrifice instead of raising the animal oneself, so he chased all the money changers out of the courtyard.

All of Jesus' disciples were Jews and all of his followers for the first century were Jews and the church Mary and James opened in Jerusalem in his name only accepted Jews so when you say the Jews called for him to be crucified instead of saying some Jews called for him to be crucified, you are defining yourself as an anti semite, so stop whining about it.

No your defining me as an anti-semite. What Iam is like the Jews a nationalist who doesn't think my salvation depends on anyone but my own actions not the worship of any other religious sect including protestant or Jew. Yet we keep going to all these wars and dying for a nation that I don't think worth all the wars. I'd lot rather have the Jews who love education and progress to come here if they can't get along there than who is invading us now.
Yet people tell me I'm going straight to hell if I don't worship Israel,Or Mary or whoever.
And Barbara Specter is an evil egotistical hag ,imo. So if some Jews are disliked it is because they are not likable. Some Jews are liked because they are likable.

Stop whining. You're an ignorant racist and you know it. You spend all this time trying to justify your bigotry with quotes from other bigots and then you are offended when you don't get away with it.

John8-40

And Barbara Specter is an evil egotistical hag ,imo. So if some Jews are disliked it is because they are not likable.
lol These people have been killing off Americans for Israel in their imaginations for years. It's probably the only way they can get to sleep.

John8-40

Nobody is above reproach even Israel.
If Israel were so afraid of Islam why are they such good allies with the Saudis who happen to be very radical and two of the most important places for Islam on earth?
Someone once said " if you want to know who rules over you, just find out who it is you can't criticize". Do you try to understand others point of view?

She represents District 5 which is basically Mpls. and the loony liberal western suburbs. Her election is praised by the politically correct media and the wealthy liberals who pat themselves on the back in their show of diversity. She wouldn't stand a chance in my District 6 of the rural conservative exurbs to the north.

Now Sunni, can you explain how you can praise Trump who also supports Israel, yet at the same time support the antithesis of Trump and all his policies and side with those loony liberals?

The 5th Congressional District includes Robbinsdale , which is one of America's great centers for Professional Wrestling. The Gagnes, the Hennigs, Nikita Koloff , Demolition, Ravishing Rick Rude all hail from the town. A lot of those guys are WWE Hall of Famers just like Trump. You would think they'd be friendlier to their President
Robbinsdale is but a faint shadow of what it was in those days.

John8-40

If Israel were so afraid of Islam why are they such good allies with the Saudis who happen to be very radical and two of the most important places for Islam on earth?
Someone once said " if you want to know who rules over you, just find out who it is you can't criticize". Do you try to understand others point of view?
First, you should try to understand your own point of view. Israel and Saudi Arabia are not allies although they have a common enemy, Iran. Where do you get all this nonsense you are posting?

John8-40

I think the Jesuits created Islam to take over Israel in the early 600s. But that is another off subject topic. Sorry.

I like it that she is shining a light on Israel's immense influence on the U.S. governments foreign policy and our country's political system.

Before Rep. Omar no elected politician would dare risk their political career by criticizing Israel about anything. ... :cool:
SunniManJ.jpg

John8-40

I think the Jesuits created Islam to take over Israel in the early 600s. But that is another off subject topic. Sorry.

Jes·u·it
/ˈjeZHəwət,ˈjezəwət/
noun
plural noun: Jesuits
  1. a member of the Society of Jesus, a Roman Catholic order of priests founded by St. Ignatius Loyola, St. Francis Xavier, and others in 1534, to do missionary work. The order was zealous in opposing the Reformation. Despite periodic persecution it has retained an important influence in Catholic thought and education.
Again, where do you get the ridiculous garbage you have been posting here?

John8-40

And Barbara Specter is an evil egotistical hag ,imo. So if some Jews are disliked it is because they are not likable. Some Jews are liked because they are likable.

Stop whining. You're an ignorant racist and you know it. You spend all this time trying to justify your bigotry with quotes from other bigots and then you are offended when you don't get away with it.

Racist,racist racist, only weapon you have left against your ignorance and idol worship.

John8-40

First, you should try to understand your own point of view. Israel and Saudi Arabia are not allies although they have a common enemy, Iran. Where do you get all this nonsense you are posting?

You sound like a liberal , so if I don't think or believe like you and deny all facts and logic than I'm wrong?

I am foolish for even getting into this debate about muslims and jews.
it is surely not worth it. Or any other political or religious BS mob ruled debates.

John8-40

Racist,racist racist, only weapon you have left against your ignorance and idol worship.

That's not true. I've also been saying you are stupid, ignorant and lacking in character. Don't misquote me.

You sound like a liberal , so if I don't think or believe like you and deny all facts and logic than I'm wrong?

I am foolish for even getting into this debate about muslims and jews.
it is surely not worth it. Or any other political or religious BS mob ruled debates.
lol Are you insane? You haven't presented any facts and you appear to be unacquainted with logic. However, you are right about one thing, you are simply not competent to engage in any conversation that is not about how you feel.

You can’t create a religion that’s the same as the religion you are renouncing.

I dont think that the Christian bishops (in congress) ever renounced Judaism, at least not until Constantine.

As to renouncing a religion that is the same as yours, I agree it is not the usual case, but Protestants do it about once every decade at least, purely due to clerical factions.

Christian leaders believed they had new Revelation from God, and so their form of Judaism, 'evolved' much like Judaism itself did when they built the Temple and replaced the tabernacle, then again when they centered their faith community on the local community readings.

These earlier changes were huge compared to the dietary tweaks, etc in Christianity's changes. The Christological changes are not well understood outside of Christian theology but do not contradict the Old Testament theology IMO.

Just imagine a world where we must be totally innocent before we can accuse someone of an infraction of the law.
Even though it’s like that in Chicago.

Jesus was talking to a gaggle of vigilantes who were exercising undue authority, which was the whole point. Rome held the sole right to do capital punishment at that time, but the Torah said the woman should be executed. 'So stone her!' they said, though they did not have the authority of being the civil government empowered to do that according to Mosaic law.

While the government is inherently without sin since moral law is not tailored to governments specifically, it can execute criminals, normally. Civilian vigilantes are an entirely different matter, and all of us are steeped in sin and have no standing to execute anyone unless acting as an agent of the state, which these people were not.

What you are saying is that you are opposed to democracy, since the only reason politicians support good relations with Israel is that the polls show the overwhelming majority of of American voters support Israel. Saying that it is because of Jewish money, is a racist lie.
fyi The jews aren't a race.

But it's a fact that AIPAC has deep pockets and gives tons of money to politicians from both party's that unconditionally support Israel. .... :cool:

There's genetic evidence that says otherwise. Europeans didn't want Jews in Europe anyway which was why they
were slaughtered. Only makes sense to go back to their ancient homeland. Would you want to move back to Germany or Poland where your family was hunted down like rats? I don't think so. Too bad the Arab world which is quite large.... immense actually... cant find a little corner of land where the Jews can belong.

What you are saying is that you are opposed to democracy, since the only reason politicians support good relations with Israel is that the polls show the overwhelming majority of of American voters support Israel. Saying that it is because of Jewish money, is a racist lie.
fyi The jews aren't a race.

But it's a fact that AIPAC has deep pockets and gives tons of money to politicians from both party's that unconditionally support Israel. .... :cool:

There's genetic evidence that says otherwise. Europeans didn't want Jews in Europe anyway which was why they
were slaughtered. Only makes sense to go back to their ancient homeland. Would you want to move back to Germany or Poland where your family was hunted down like rats? I don't think so. Too bad the Arab world which is quite large.... immense actually... cant find a little corner of land where the Jews can belong.

The entire idea seems strange to me...Just carving out a little nation and setting it aside for a group of people who have lived for centuries in a dozen different countries around the world and then pretend that ever so special group of people are the most oppressed in human history.

Marxism. Critical theory. Psychoanalysis. These are just 3 extremely influential theories in modern left wing politics that were dreamed up by and for Jews with the express purpose of undermining western civilization. Academics who made no secret of their belief in their own ethnic superiority over gentiles.

Yes, I can see why psychoanalysis terrifies you. Just reading a few of your posts, I wonder why no one has done this to you.

upload_2019-4-1_5-28-28.jpeg

Yeah, bit of a problem with that. There were people already on that land.

Now, if you wanted to give the Jews of Europe a slice of Europe to call their own, that would be more than fair. Then we'd be talking about how intolerant the Europeans are when they try to Push the Jews into the sea.

Marxism. Critical theory. Psychoanalysis. These are just 3 extremely influential theories in modern left wing politics that were dreamed up by and for Jews with the express purpose of undermining western civilization. Academics who made no secret of their belief in their own ethnic superiority over gentiles.

Yes, I can see why psychoanalysis terrifies you. Just reading a few of your posts, I wonder why no one has done this to you.

View attachment 253390

you know that psychoanalysis and psychiatry are two different things, right

Forum List

Back