I would vote for Trump over Oprah

John Shaw

Gold Member
Jul 22, 2017
I think at least a few of you know by now that I don't like Trump. I find myself criticizing him most of the time.

HOWEVER, I told my brother (who is more liberal than I am) that I would damn well vote for Trump over Oprah. Because I do NOT want to give credence to this trend of elevating celebrities to such an extent. They are fucking entertainers, not world leaders. If Oprah became president, Trump would no longer be an anomaly. We would be in danger of reaching a "new normal". That is why Oprah can never be president.

If any liberal says they would vote for Oprah, they are a scumbag traitor who hates America and should be shot dead.

Well we've had our battles, but you knew the left was gonna say something like that......if hitler ran, they would vote for him over Trump........

I would vote for my cat over Trump.
See, I don't make stuff up.........Telling the truth supports my position every time.

See?

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP

It's not like there are that many posters in these boards....he cant even tell peoples political persuasions.........you just have to realize he is a reactionary leftwing robot.......

Like I said, he's a fucking idiot. I've only "spoken" to this fuckwit once before tonight, and I was blown away by just how stupid he actually is. It was incredible.

It's not like there are that many posters in these boards....he cant even tell peoples political persuasions.........you just have to realize he is a reactionary leftwing robot.......

Like I said, he's a fucking idiot. I've only "spoken" to this fuckwit once before tonight, and I was blown away by just how stupid he actually is. It was incredible.
Yeah I've hammered him many times.......he's not as much of a regular......

I think at least a few of you know by now that I don't like Trump. I find myself criticizing him most of the time.

HOWEVER, I told my brother (who is more liberal than I am) that I would damn well vote for Trump over Oprah. Because I do NOT want to give credence to this trend of elevating celebrities to such an extent. They are fucking entertainers, not world leaders. If Oprah became president, Trump would no longer be an anomaly. We would be in danger of reaching a "new normal". That is why Oprah can never be president.

If any liberal says they would vote for Oprah, they are a scumbag traitor who hates America and should be shot dead.
Then you’re a fucking idiot.
The end.

You have to use a picture of a triggered leftist, because you can't actually find any pictured of triggered gop members, while triggered leftists are impossible to miss?

0548a2109678b9dc22819da7176dddfd86bf1f-v5-wm.jpg

No, I love the fact he fights back... Bush didn't and you guys turned him into Hitler......but man you bullies, hate it when somone punches back.......

Trump, stay on twitter and keep making statements about your Big Button.....trigger the fuck out of these snowflakes.....make them scream at the sky......
oh wait you already did.....the left is nuts and unhinged

You have to use a picture of a triggered leftist, because you can't actually find any pictured of triggered gop members, while triggered leftists are impossible to miss?
Modern leftists....

Fine. But if you’d vote for Trump you’re not in your right mind..

Modern leftists....

Fine. But if you’d vote for Trump you’re not in your right mind..

Says the guy hoping for Oprah.......bawahahhahaha

for fucks sake...pleaaaaaase have her run

Forum List

Back