I wouldn't vote to convict the cop who shot Rayshard Brooks of murder

There is no professional standard for dudes getting arrested to meet. This is where you logic falls downs and breaks a hip.
So your logic is resisting arrest is not a dangerous thing? Doing so it's not a serious risk to the life of the police officer?

Who is logic is falling in the shitter?

Thats correct. Resisting arrest is not a life threatening thing unless you are dealing with unprofessional cops that should be fired and charged with murder. You do realize those months spent in training isnt just target practice right?

Only one way to test your theory, next time you get pulled over just be your typical asshole self. Let us know how that works out for ya...dumbass.
Its not a theory and I can be the biggest asshole in existence but thats what those cops signed up for. If you cant handle your job you can always become a security guard.

Resisting arrest is not a life threatening
and there we have it.

Show us where the penalty for resisting arrest is death. I'll wait.
Show us where self-defense does not include deadly force.

You are wrongly shifting this discussion to a completely different topic.

The guy was resisting arrest and was killed. That is the topic. Now please show us where resisting arrest is punishable by death. Stop stalling.

and there we have it.

The guy was resisting arrest and was killed. That is the topic. Now please show us where resisting arrest is punishable by death. Stop stalling.
can you grab a cops gun and expect to live?

Isn't that just stealing a firearm? That doesn't deserve the death penalty does it?

Its not a theory and I can be the biggest asshole in existence but thats what those cops signed up for. If you cant handle your job you can always become a security guard.
Let me logically walk you through this process:

Can you grab the cops gun?

Your insulting your own intelligence. Nothing you say is going change the facts.

There is no professional standard for dudes getting arrested to meet. This is where you logic falls downs and breaks a hip.
So your logic is resisting arrest is not a dangerous thing? Doing so it's not a serious risk to the life of the police officer?

Thats correct. Resisting arrest is not a life threatening thing unless you are dealing with unprofessional cops that should be fired and charged with murder. You do realize those months spent in training isnt just target practice right?

Only one way to test your theory, next time you get pulled over just be your typical asshole self. Let us know how that works out for ya...dumbass.

Theory or not, let us know how it works out.

and there we have it.

can you grab a cops gun and expect to live?

Isn't that just stealing a firearm? That doesn't deserve the death penalty does it?

Sure you can if you kill the cop with the gun. Why do you ask?

It worked out fine. The cop backed the fuck up and got in his car. Good thing for him too because he would have died that night.

Your insulting your own intelligence. Nothing you say is going change the facts.
Answer the fucking question.

Grabbing the cops gun is not a death penalty offense.

But here you are claiming that a police officer have to just accept it.

I think we all know whose logic is all fucked up here.

It worked out fine. The cop backed the fuck up and got in his car. Good thing for him too because he would have died that night.

Sounds like you got damn lucky, don't let it go to your head.

This is the real issue here. You don't want any accountability for your criminal behavior. You want cops to back away and not touch you so you can continue to be a criminal. Isn't that right?

I think this discussion is over.

Answer the fucking question.

Grabbing the cops gun is not a death penalty offense.

But here you are claiming that a police officer have to just accept it.

I think we all know whose logic is all fucked up here.

"Grabbing the cops gun is not a death penalty offense.

But here you are claiming that a police officer have to just accept it. "

He grabbed the cops taser not his gun. How did you not know that?

Actually the cop got lucky he didnt escalate.

This is the real issue here. You don't want any accountability for your criminal behavior. You want cops to back away and not touch you so you can continue to be a criminal. Isn't that right?

The cop had zero reason to pull me over. He just wanted to harass me.

You are making it real hard to punish bad cops with your bullshit.

I wouldn't vote to convict the cop who shot Rayshard Brooks of murder

After watching all the videos several times - I strongly disagree! There was no need to shoot him twice in the back as he ran away. The cops already had possession of his car, keys, and driver's license. The cops could have easily deescalated the situation and rounded him up later. The one cop seemed reasonable - but the killer cop was an asshole.
They cannot allow a violent criminal to get away with a police taser.

Violent criminal? That's sadly humorous.
He stole a firearm and fired at the cop you moron

And you're under the mistaken belief that the cop is the guy to argue with. Keep doing that. We'll see how that turns out.

Who would blame him. I'm guessing you gave him the black stare

You are making it real hard to punish bad cops with your bullshit.

How am I making it hard to punish bad cops? I dont have shit to do with cops being bad.

Forum List

Back