I wouldn't vote to convict the cop who shot Rayshard Brooks of murder

The cop is not my parent. I'm an adult I dont bow to anyone. If you want to be meek and humble to a cop thats your prerogative but dont expect me to be submissive and I havent done anything wrong.
So being polite and respectful, like you would any other person, is being "meek and humble" in your opinion?

I know these guys pull people over for no reason. So your method of dealing with that is giving them a reason?

Yep. If I did something then I could understand being respectful. Since the cop was disrespectful of my time why the fuck should I be respectful to him?
Is that generally what black people do?

There are differences between the George Floyd case and the Brooks case.
The latter grabbed a taser and punched the cop in the face.
Did anyone here ever think that punching a cop in the face works result in a low chance of being killed by that cop?
People are not supposed to attack cops.
If I'm a cop and a man in trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
Shot him in the back after dropping his Taser. Back shooting cop is a low life POS.
Heat of the moment. Confusion due to being hit in the face. Shot in the back irrelevant.
A person who is running away from you is no threat to your physical safety therefore shot in the back is very relevant.

If I wanted to claim I shot a person in self defense , which by the way is the only time a cop is supposed to shoot anyone, and I shot him in the back then my claims of self defense go out the window and I am charged with second degree murder.

Why should a cop be held to a different standard?

the taser grabber is a MENACE TO SOCIETY
Let the court decide that not your or the cops.

Its not a theory and I can be the biggest asshole in existence but thats what those cops signed up for. If you cant handle your job you can always become a security guard.
Let me logically walk you through this process:

Can you grab the cops gun?

Your insulting your own intelligence. Nothing you say is going change the facts.
Answer the fucking question.

Grabbing the cops gun is not a death penalty offense.

But here you are claiming that a police officer have to just accept it.

I think we all know whose logic is all fucked up here.

"Grabbing the cops gun is not a death penalty offense.

But here you are claiming that a police officer have to just accept it. "

He grabbed the cops taser not his gun. How did you not know that?

wrong----grabbing a cop's gun IS a death penalty offense. Don't do it.-----in fact, grabbing his taser is
ALSO a death penalty offense
Show me the link.

Link to what?

Did anyone here ever think that punching a cop in the face works result in a low chance of being killed by that cop?
If I'm a cop and a man in trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
Shot him in the back after dropping his Taser. Back shooting cop is a low life POS.
Heat of the moment. Confusion due to being hit in the face. Shot in the back irrelevant.
A person who is running away from you is no threat to your physical safety therefore shot in the back is very relevant.

If I wanted to claim I shot a person in self defense , which by the way is the only time a cop is supposed to shoot anyone, and I shot him in the back then my claims of self defense go out the window and I am charged with second degree murder.

Why should a cop be held to a different standard?

the taser grabber is a MENACE TO SOCIETY

but not a threat to the cop's life at the time he was shot.

The cop is not my parent. I'm an adult I dont bow to anyone. If you want to be meek and humble to a cop thats your prerogative but dont expect me to be submissive and I havent done anything wrong.
So being polite and respectful, like you would any other person, is being "meek and humble" in your opinion?

I know these guys pull people over for no reason. So your method of dealing with that is giving them a reason?

Yep. If I did something then I could understand being respectful. Since the cop was disrespectful of my time why the fuck should I be respectful to him?

You mean give respect when its given? Yep. You give respect you get respect back. You give disrespect you get disrespect. Are you saying white people dont demand respect?

And I'm a Democrat.

took his taser, fired it at him, was shot the second he turned around.

All thing like this will do is encourage people to resist arrest.
Non-Leathal vs. Lethal. Makes it all good I suppose. Give me a break.

If someone is trying to assault me and I have a gun, they're gonna get shot.
Thats why youre not a cop.
If someone assaulted guy with a gun, they're not able to actually get that gun and turn it on them? Is that what you're saying?

Assaulting a police officer is deadly.

Resisting arrest is deadly.

If you can't handle that, don't resist arrest.

Nope. I'm saying its extremely difficult if not impossible to run away from the cops while at the same time running back to take their gun from them.
So you're saying no one would ever try to grab a cops gun while resisting arrest?

That is not a possibility, correct?

I hope people are watching this.

The latter grabbed the cop's taser and punched the cop in the face.
If I'm a cop and a man is trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.

Murder One? No, but it was a bad shoot. Manslaughter maybe. And he should never work as a cop again. There are a number of options the cops should have used.

1. This was a private parking lot. He was sitting in line having fallen asleep and wasn't even driving. The simplest way to handle the situation would have been to move his car out of the way and called his wife to come pick him up. Or call him a taxi or Uber. Cuffs were stupid.

2. In Georgia, a taser is not considered a lethal weapon. Let him run. They had his car and his driver's license. Where was he gonna go? Board a waiting helicopter for a flight to Katmandu?

Whether he faces charges is probably less than 50/50. But the family will most certainly sue him for wrongful death and probably win.

Its not a theory and I can be the biggest asshole in existence but thats what those cops signed up for. If you cant handle your job you can always become a security guard.
Let me logically walk you through this process:

Can you grab the cops gun?

Your insulting your own intelligence. Nothing you say is going change the facts.
Answer the fucking question.

Grabbing the cops gun is not a death penalty offense.

But here you are claiming that a police officer have to just accept it.

I think we all know whose logic is all fucked up here.

"Grabbing the cops gun is not a death penalty offense.

But here you are claiming that a police officer have to just accept it. "

He grabbed the cops taser not his gun. How did you not know that?

wrong----grabbing a cop's gun IS a death penalty offense. Don't do it.-----in fact, grabbing his taser is
ALSO a death penalty offense
Show me the link.

Link to what?
A court case where someone got a death penalty for grabbing a cops gun.

And I'm a Democrat.

If someone assaulted guy with a gun, they're not able to actually get that gun and turn it on them? Is that what you're saying?

Assaulting a police officer is deadly.

Resisting arrest is deadly.

If you can't handle that, don't resist arrest.

Nope. I'm saying its extremely difficult if not impossible to run away from the cops while at the same time running back to take their gun from them.
So you're saying no one would ever try to grab a cops gun while resisting arrest?

That is not a possibility, correct?

I hope people are watching this.

I'm saying its extremely difficult if not impossible to run away from the cops while at the same time running back to take their gun from them.

And I'm a Democrat.

Exactly and I have a great deal of respect for cops who have way more patience than I have.

The latter grabbed the cop's taser and punched the cop in the face.
If I'm a cop and a man is trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.

Murder One? No, but it was a bad shoot. Manslaughter maybe. And he should never work as a cop again. There are a number of options the cops should have used.

1. This was a private parking lot. He was sitting in line having fallen asleep and wasn't even driving. The simplest way to handle the situation would have been to move his car out of the way and called his wife to come pick him up. Or call him a taxi or Uber. Cuffs were stupid.

2. In Georgia, a taser is not considered a lethal weapon. Let him run. They had his car and his driver's license. Where was he gonna go? Board a waiting helicopter for a flight to Katmandu?

Whether he faces charges is probably less than 50/50. But the family will most certainly sue him for wrongful death and probably win.
Second degree murder

When you shoot someone you intend to kill him.

Manslaughter only holds when there was no intent to kill for example , you punch some asshole in the mouth for insulting your wife , the asshole falls and cracks his skull on the curb and dies.

Last edited:
Let the court decide that not your or the cops.
EXACTLY!!!!

DO NOT RESIST ARREST!!!!

LET THE FUCKING COURTS DECIDE!!!!

It's like talking to a fucking brick wall.

You obviously misunderstood what you just quoted. I was speaking to someone else and telling them its not their job or the cops job to render a decision on guilt or innocence but nice try anyway.

You mean give respect when its given? Yep. You give respect you get respect back. You give disrespect you get disrespect. Are you saying white people dont demand respect?
That's what I'm saying. Just pulling you over is not disrespecting you.

Unless you've already made a judgment in your mind that the cop is only pulling you over because you're black. (You have)

And I'm a Democrat.

Exactly and I have a great deal of respect for cops who have way more patience than I have.
As you should. Those are the cops that are professionals. You obviously would never make the cut because you lack professionalism as a character attribute.

There is no professional standard for dudes getting arrested to meet. This is where you logic falls downs and breaks a hip.
So your logic is resisting arrest is not a dangerous thing? Doing so it's not a serious risk to the life of the police officer?

Who is logic is falling in the shitter?

Thats correct. Resisting arrest is not a life threatening thing unless you are dealing with unprofessional cops that should be fired and charged with murder. You do realize those months spent in training isnt just target practice right?

Only one way to test your theory, next time you get pulled over just be your typical asshole self. Let us know how that works out for ya...dumbass.

Theory or not, let us know how it works out.
It worked out fine. The cop backed the fuck up and got in his car. Good thing for him too because he would have died that night.

Sounds like you got damn lucky, don't let it go to your head.
Actually the cop got lucky he didnt escalate.
You are making it real hard to punish bad cops with your bullshit.

How am I making it hard to punish bad cops? I dont have shit to do with cops being bad.
because both your argument and your behavior makes the job of the cop very difficult. You really think that helps you? You really think that helps black guys in general?

Black people are responsible for this bullshit because they act like dicks to the cops.

You're making it easy for people to have zero sympathy when black guys get smoked.

" because both your argument and your behavior makes the job of the cop very difficult.
Again, If you cant handle the job find other employment. My job is not to make the cops decision to harass me easier. I didnt break any laws. Why did he pull me over?
And if you can't handle the cops pulling you over, don't drive. How's that sound?

It sounds like something someone retarded would say. Cops dont have a right to pull you over just cause they feel like it. Thats why he covered his badge when I asked for his badge number.

That's what I'm saying. Just pulling you over is not disrespecting you.

Unless you've already made a judgment in your mind that the cop is only pulling you over because you're black. (You have)

Yes pulling me over for nothing is very disrespectful regardless of what your opinion is.

There is no professional standard for dudes getting arrested to meet. This is where you logic falls downs and breaks a hip.
So your logic is resisting arrest is not a dangerous thing? Doing so it's not a serious risk to the life of the police officer?

Who is logic is falling in the shitter?

The legal standard of "self-defense" is that you cannot use more force to defence yourself than you're being threatened with. If someone is unarmed and says "I'm going to punch you in the face", and you shoot them, that's murder, not self-defence. That's why the NRA has been pushing "stand your ground" laws, to give you the right to use "excessive force", over and above the threat level.

The standard for police to kill civilians should be HIGHER for members of the Police Department, not lower. Killing an unarmed civilian is a FAILURE of policing. ALWAYS. It's time disarm the police when sending them out on "nuisance calls", and used armed officers only for crimes of violence.

American police shoot civilians at a rate 15 times higher than #2 France. 1004 shootings, 1500 total dying in police custody or shoot by police. Black people dying at a rate two and half times that of white people.

What you now have in the USA, is a highly militarized police force, which has no checks or balances on the level of brutality or violence which it visits on the populace, even as crime rates and violence are declining in your country.

Forum List

Back