🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I wouldn't vote to convict the cop who shot Rayshard Brooks of murder

After watching all the videos several times - I strongly disagree! There was no need to shoot him twice in the back as he ran away. The cops already had possession of his car, keys, and driver's license. The cops could have easily deescalated the situation and rounded him up later. The one cop seemed reasonable - but the killer cop was an asshole.
Yea just let the guy run in a parking list with a gun lol
He didnt have a gun you idiot. He had a taser.
Cop didn’t know
Yeah he did. They had already patted him down and had proceeded to cuff him. Didnt you watch the video?

After watching all the videos several times - I strongly disagree! There was no need to shoot him twice in the back as he ran away. The cops already had possession of his car, keys, and driver's license. The cops could have easily deescalated the situation and rounded him up later. The one cop seemed reasonable - but the killer cop was an asshole.

What gun? He had already fired the taser over the cop's head. Don't they have to be reloaded?
is the cop a mind reader? How does he know that’s not a colt 45?

Because they had already frisked him - thoroughly. They knew he was unarmed. And there was no weapon in his car. The cops knew all that.
Until he took their weapon from them.

If the cop deserves to be reprimanded in any way, it's for letting a suspect take his taser.

There are differences between the George Floyd case and the Brooks case.
The latter grabbed the cop's taser and punched the cop in the face.
Did anyone here ever think that punching a cop in the face works result in a low chance of being killed by that cop?
People are not supposed to attack cops.
If I'm a cop and a man is trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
I am anti guns, anti cons and and anti trump....you break the law, punch a cop and threaten their life, you deserve everything that happens to you.
What if the cop threatens your life or family but claims you attacked him for no reason?
Different story.
All I saw is a violent person trying to harm 2 police officers and if he reached their guns he was gonna use it...I'm sorry but I cant support that kind of behavior and I'm super anti gun and pro banning guns altogether and join the civilised world.

Did you see the video about how it all started? One cop wanted to deescalate - but the other one didn't. Rayshard Brooks was very respectful in the beginning. After what recently happened with George Floyd - no wonder he became excited and scared.
Once he resisted arrest...the police were correct to retaliate to subdue the suspect. Once he took their weapon...he earned his shooting. You don't get to do that.
They are not to shoot anyone running from them. They are to give chase or call for backup. This came from the DA and the police chief.

Did anyone here ever think that punching a cop in the face works result in a low chance of being killed by that cop?
If I'm a cop and a man is trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
I am anti guns, anti cons and and anti trump....you break the law, punch a cop and threaten their life, you deserve everything that happens to you.
What if the cop threatens your life or family but claims you attacked him for no reason?
Different story.
All I saw is a violent person trying to harm 2 police officers and if he reached their guns he was gonna use it...I'm sorry but I cant support that kind of behavior and I'm super anti gun and pro banning guns altogether and join the civilised world.

Did you see the video about how it all started? One cop wanted to deescalate - but the other one didn't. Rayshard Brooks was very respectful in the beginning. After what recently happened with George Floyd - no wonder he became excited and scared.
Once he resisted arrest...the police were correct to retaliate to subdue the suspect. Once he took their weapon...he earned his shooting. You don't get to do that.

We strongly disagree on that. He didn't deserve to die.

And I'm a Democrat.
Different story.

They are not to shoot anyone running from them. They are to give chase or call for backup. This came from the DA and the police chief.

I agree!

The latter grabbed a taser and punched the cop in the face.
If I'm a cop and a man in trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
Shot him in the back after dropping his Taser. Back shooting cop is a low life POS.

took his taser, fired it at him, was shot the second he turned around.

All thing like this will do is encourage people to resist arrest.
Its like a couple of police chiefs have said already. If a person runs either you get some exercise or you call for backup. Thats why the cop is going to get charged on Wed.

He wasn't running when the cop made the decision to shoot him.
Of course he was running. How did the cop shoot him in the back?

how long does it take to turn around? How long does it take for the cop to think he is in danger?
How was he a danger? They had patted him down and he didnt have any weapons. They can only shoot if they are in fear of their life.

He was shot at by a taser. The guy hit him. If we are going to make cops make the right decision 100% of the time, then resisting arrest needs to be punished by 20 years in jail.
Thats bullshit because all the cop has to say is that the person was resisting arrest. I've seen the bastards rob people in broad daylight and beat the shit out of someone and drive off. I know what they do. You dont.

Again, what you want is to create impossible parameters.

What gun? He had already fired the taser over the cop's head. Don't they have to be reloaded?
is the cop a mind reader? How does he know that’s not a colt 45?

Because they had already frisked him - thoroughly. They knew he was unarmed. And there was no weapon in his car. The cops knew all that.
Never know Is it racist to point out that loving father Rayshard Brooks was charged with cruelty to children, false imprisonment, battery on family member, and much more? Why hasn't the media mentioned this?

Cop didn’t know
Yeah he did. They had already patted him down and had proceeded to cuff him. Didnt you watch the video?
Never know
Is it racist to point out that loving father Rayshard Brooks was charged with cruelty to children, false imprisonment, battery on family member, and much more? Why hasn't the media mentioned this?

It comes down to this. If the DA wants to and will charge him and he was fired that shows right there that he broke the rules of engagement. If someone is running from you or resisting that doesnt mean they are always just criminals. They have some serious concerns about your trustworthiness as a cop.

1592195511118.png

ATLANTA (AP) — One minute, Rayshard Brooks was chatting cooperatively with Atlanta police, saying he’d had a couple of drinks to celebrate his daughter’s birthday and agreeing to a breath test. The next, they were wrestling on the ground and grappling over a Taser before Brooks took the weapon and ran.

Seconds later, three gunshots sounded and Brooks fell mortally wounded.

ATLANTA HORROR STORY: BROOKS’ FINAL MOMENTS

Cop didn’t know
Never know
Is it racist to point out that loving father Rayshard Brooks was charged with cruelty to children, false imprisonment, battery on family member, and much more? Why hasn't the media mentioned this?
Yeah you do know if you do your job like you are supposed to. No its not racist but its the same deflection from the point that most losers use when their argument doesnt stand up. Him smoking weed in the 10th grade doesnt change what happened at that moment in time with the cops.

Cop didn’t know
Never know
Yeah you do know if you do your job like you are supposed to. No its not racist but its the same deflection from the point that most losers use when their argument doesnt stand up. Him smoking weed in the 10th grade doesnt change what happened at that moment in time with the cops.
Looks like he pulled a gun on a cop,, good night

The latter grabbed a taser and punched the cop in the face.
If I'm a cop and a man in trying to arrest takes my taser and punches me, it's on.
And I'm a Democrat.
Shot him in the back after dropping his Taser. Back shooting cop is a low life POS.

took his taser, fired it at him, was shot the second he turned around.

All thing like this will do is encourage people to resist arrest.
Its like a couple of police chiefs have said already. If a person runs either you get some exercise or you call for backup. Thats why the cop is going to get charged on Wed.

He wasn't running when the cop made the decision to shoot him.
Of course he was running. How did the cop shoot him in the back?

how long does it take to turn around? How long does it take for the cop to think he is in danger?
How was he a danger? They had patted him down and he didnt have any weapons. They can only shoot if they are in fear of their life.

He was shot at by a taser. The guy hit him. If we are going to make cops make the right decision 100% of the time, then resisting arrest needs to be punished by 20 years in jail.
Thats bullshit because all the cop has to say is that the person was resisting arrest. I've seen the bastards rob people in broad daylight and beat the shit out of someone and drive off. I know what they do. You dont.

Again, what you want is to create impossible parameters.
Whats impossible about it? He was patted down so they knew he didnt have a weapon. The taser wasnt going to kill them so there was no fear for their lives. They shot him in the back. Then the cop said "gottem" Its all there on tape.

Cop didn’t know
Never know

Even if true - it's not about how he lived. It's about how he died.

Cop didn’t know
Never know

Yes he pulled a gun on cops resisting arrest

Cop didn’t know
Never know

I think you were having a wet dream. If you look at the actual video he never pulls any gun.

Cop didn’t know
Never know

I think you were having a wet dream. If you look at the actual video he never pulls any gun.
How’s he supposed to know? He was in a struggle baby he thought he took his partners gun

And I'm a Democrat.
Different story.

I disagree on this case he used a taser. He punched and was hostile. I hate gun violence but he made the situation dangerous for him, for the cops and for the bystanders...no one to blame but him, I'm sorry.

Cop didn’t know
Never know

How’s he supposed to know? He was in a struggle baby he thought he took his partners gun
All you had to do was watch the video and you would have known. Besides the guy clearly said he had his taser not his gun.

And I'm a Democrat.
Different story.

We strongly disagree on that. He didn't deserve to die.
He could've killed both of them. He tried to get the guns but luckily he got the taser. Besides he was behind the wheels and he couldve killed innocent people while driving. I just can't find excuses for his behavior, he put many lives in danger including his.

Forum List

Back