IC Whistleblower report concerns Trump and a foreign leader

Trump did nothing wrong. He'll release the phone call and prove the haters wrong. He has nothing to hide - nothing to fear except, well, anyway.
Yeah, like he released his taxes, and his loan documents....

:auiqs.jpg:

Not required to. :auiqs.jpg:

No, but he said he would.

That's okay. No one said Trump's word is his bond.

After the IRS audit.
Is his audit over yet?

Dude! You only have Trump's word for it that he's under audit. No offense, but what kind of idiot believes Trump?

Ipso fatso.

You have other proof that he is not still under audit, ipso stupido?

Trump did nothing wrong. He'll release the phone call and prove the haters wrong. He has nothing to hide - nothing to fear except, well, anyway.
Yeah, like he released his taxes, and his loan documents....

:auiqs.jpg:

Hey, he cared enough about those to lie.

That's something.
As usual, Joker; I'll wait until the court case. Yawn.....

But on a serious note. See PM if you don't know already.

Greg

Watch the other hand, people...

It ain't Trump.
It's Biden who should be goin' down!
He's a corrupt cocksucker if one was ever exposed!
And da' funny thing is, he exposed himself.
Thanks Rudy for the CNN interview yesterday. You are a true Patriot, sir!

:salute:

If this is true, we should be concerned.
Concerned is not the word I would use.

I have no problem with the DOJ re-opening a corruption case on Biden for what looks to be some pretty fishy circumstances. The president using FP and the power of the office to do it through his personal lawyer? That is a very different matter. That is a clear abuse of power being used against political opponents.

What is rather ironic is this is exactly what he has been bitching about this entire time - Obama using the FBI to take out Trump. Something that has been shown to be false. Pretty much everything the democrats have been doing to 'investigate' Trump has been bullshit fishing and faux outrage over silly shit. This is something that I would think should be an easy impeachment case if shown to be factual.

The political system cannot work if the president is using the power of his office to take out political opponents.

Bullshit!
This is the 1st time the whistleblower process has been used against a sitting President.
So the law is not so clear in this situation when Executive Privilege is also thrown into the mix.
Could end up in the Courts.
Wait a sec...are you saying a president is above the law?

I have no problem with the DOJ re-opening a corruption case on Biden for what looks to be some pretty fishy circumstances. The president using FP and the power of the office to do it through his personal lawyer? That is a very different matter. That is a clear abuse of power being used against political opponents.

What is rather ironic is this is exactly what he has been bitching about this entire time - Obama using the FBI to take out Trump. Something that has been shown to be false. Pretty much everything the democrats have been doing to 'investigate' Trump has been bullshit fishing and faux outrage over silly shit. This is something that I would think should be an easy impeachment case if shown to be factual.

The political system cannot work if the president is using the power of his office to take out political opponents.

Bullshit!
This is the 1st time the whistleblower process has been used against a sitting President.
So the law is not so clear in this situation when Executive Privilege is also thrown into the mix.

Like I previously stated, the law is not real clear on this situation and it could end up in the Courts.
And, I don't like repeating myself to dotards like you.

Bullshit!

Like I previously stated, the law is not real clear on this situation and it could end up in the Courts.
And, I don't like repeating myself to dotards like you.
That is ok...I seldom waste time listening to morons like you.

And, predictably, the trump cultists have to slither out of their Biden threads to turn this thread into a biden thread. What thin skinned little toddlers the cultists are.

Trump doesn't want to commit taxpayer dollars to a corrupt Ukrainian Gov't.

Unless they help him out politically

Biden gave the Ukrainians 6 hours to replace the prosecutor investigating his son, and Voila! the prosecutor was gone in 6 hours.
This is public record as Biden said so publicly!
Ukrainians helped Biden politically, so your point has NO MERIT.
Fact-checking Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, and Ukraine

Down at least 14 points to Biden in the latest polling....trump is desperate.

Hardly. Don't tell me you put much stock in polls this far out. Biden hasn't even had time to find new girls to sniff.

Nobody voted for a DICTATOR ya demtard bubble head. They voted for a PRESIDENT, and we got a damn good one.

The United States hangs in the balance by one document; The United States Constitution.

That one document means everything that this nation stands for & should stand for.

Trump has no issue shitting all over The Constitution so, enjoy your dictator.

Two words grasshopper: Executive Privilege.
So you don't care what he did or said, because you are good with it, no matter what.

Sounds about right, for a cultist.

There is no there, there.
Byam, then let’s release the transcript. After all there’s nothing there right?

Like so much else in your fevered little world, you don't have the right to see it unless Trump wants you to.

The United States hangs in the balance by one document; The United States Constitution.

That one document means everything that this nation stands for & should stand for.

Trump has no issue shitting all over The Constitution so, enjoy your dictator.

So you don't care what he did or said, because you are good with it, no matter what.

Like so much else in your fevered little world, you don't have the right to see it unless Trump wants you to.
Dude, listen up: nobody here has claimed to have "the right" to see it. Your goofy comment doesn't get smarter with each repetition.

Dude, listen up: nobody here has claimed to have "the right" to see it. Your goofy comment doesn't get smarter with each repetition.

"Let's release the transcript". Sorry, Trump gets to decide that. So wish all you want, because unless he pulls an Obama and says something on an open mic, you don't get to hear the president's conversations with foreign leaders.

Forum List

Back