IC Whistleblower report concerns Trump and a foreign leader

polls mean nothing; the 2016 POTUS election proved that.

having said that I have no doubt whatsoever that those that voted for their 'dear dictator' Trump in 2106 will do the same in 2020
Nobody voted for a DICTATOR ya demtard bubble head. They voted for a PRESIDENT, and we got a damn good one.

The United States hangs in the balance by one document; The United States Constitution.

That one document means everything that this nation stands for & should stand for.

Trump has no issue shitting all over The Constitution so, enjoy your dictator.

Two words grasshopper: Executive Privilege.

Congress has Article 1 authority to act as a check on the executive when appropriate.

Trump has refused ate every opportunity to cooperate with those Article 1 powers & requests.

Nixon was not even that brazen, and/or willing to subvert The Constitution's frame work.

Congress can continue to knock themselves out conducting oversight.
The Constitution remains intact.

Those enumerated powers are within The Constitution for a reason; for all branches of government to work together to prevent abuse of power, by any & all.

When any party(s) fail to cooperate then The Constitution means nothing; Trump is accomplishing just that.

Any document is only as good as those that take any oath to protect said document.

Your idea of The Constitution remaining intact after such extreme abuses only proves you are a fucking moron.

Last edited:
Down at least 14 points to Biden in the latest polling....trump is desperate.
------------------------------

having said that I have no doubt whatsoever that those that voted for their 'dear dictator' Trump in 2106 will do the same in 2020
Nobody voted for a DICTATOR ya demtard bubble head. They voted for a PRESIDENT, and we got a damn good one.

The United States hangs in the balance by one document; The United States Constitution.

That one document means everything that this nation stands for & should stand for.

So you don't care what he did or said, because you are good with it, no matter what.

Sounds about right, for a cultist.

Congress has Article 1 authority to act as a check on the executive when appropriate.

Trump has refused ate every opportunity to cooperate with those Article 1 powers & requests.

Nixon was not even that brazen, and/or willing to subvert The Constitution's frame work.

Congress can continue to knock themselves out conducting oversight.
The Constitution remains intact.

Those enumerated powers are within The Constitution for a reason; for all branches of government to work together to prevent abuse of power, by any & all.

When party(s) fail to cooperate then The Constitution means nothing; Trump is accomplishing just that.

Any document is only as good as those that take any oath to protect said document.

Your idea of The Constitution remaining intact after such extreme abuses only proves you are a fucking moron.

You're just sad that Congressional oversight committees are a big fail like the Democrat Party as a whole.
It'll be okay......:itsok:

Stephen Colbert said Trump was overheard making a promise to a foreign leader. He says thank God Trump never keeps his promises.

So you don't care what he did or said, because you are good with it, no matter what.

There is no there, there.

There is no there, there.
Byam, then let’s release the transcript. After all there’s nothing there right?

Jim Jones would have loved trumpettes....Mindless and Stupid....

Trump just said that it doesn’t matter if he discussed Joe Biden with the Ukraine.

When he’s come out previously with “it doesn’t matter if I” then it usually means he did it.

So Trump has all but admitted that he committed extortion against another country.

Republicans are so lawless now they don’t see anything wrong with that.

Attachments

• upload_2019-9-20_14-14-15.gif
    upload_2019-9-20_14-14-15.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
If this is true, we should be concerned.
Concerned is not the word I would use.

I have no problem with the DOJ re-opening a corruption case on Biden for what looks to be some pretty fishy circumstances. The president using FP and the power of the office to do it through his personal lawyer? That is a very different matter. That is a clear abuse of power being used against political opponents.

What is rather ironic is this is exactly what he has been bitching about this entire time - Obama using the FBI to take out Trump. Something that has been shown to be false. Pretty much everything the democrats have been doing to 'investigate' Trump has been bullshit fishing and faux outrage over silly shit. This is something that I would think should be an easy impeachment case if shown to be factual.

The political system cannot work if the president is using the power of his office to take out political opponents.

I have no problem with the DOJ re-opening a corruption case on Biden for what looks to be some pretty fishy circumstances. The president using FP and the power of the office to do it through his personal lawyer? That is a very different matter. That is a clear abuse of power being used against political opponents.

What is rather ironic is this is exactly what he has been bitching about this entire time - Obama using the FBI to take out Trump. Something that has been shown to be false. Pretty much everything the democrats have been doing to 'investigate' Trump has been bullshit fishing and faux outrage over silly shit. This is something that I would think should be an easy impeachment case if shown to be factual.

The political system cannot work if the president is using the power of his office to take out political opponents.

That is it in a nutshell. Nixonian.

Bullshit!
This is the 1st time the whistleblower process has been used against a sitting President.
So the law is not so clear in this situation when Executive Privilege is also thrown into the mix.
Could end up in the Courts.

This is textbook corruption.

Trump is trying to use public funds to force Ukraine into a bogus "investigation" of Trump's political opponent

Bullshit!
This is the 1st time the whistleblower process has been used against a sitting President.
So the law is not so clear in this situation when Executive Privilege is also thrown into the mix.
Wrong. The law is VERY clear

Bullshit!
Wrong. The law is VERY clear

You saying so doesn't make it so.
Put a cold cloth on your forehead and bring your fever down before your hair completely burns up!

Trump doesn't want to commit taxpayer dollars to a corrupt Ukrainian Gov't.

Unless they help him out politically

Biden gave the Ukrainians 6 hours to replace the prosecutor investigating his son, and Voila! the prosecutor was gone in 6 hours.
This is public record as Biden said so publicly!
Ukrainians helped Biden politically, so your point has NO MERIT.

Forum List

Back