ICE AGENTS should be stationed at All of The Polls

If you're a legal citizen how would that be intimidating?
You think that only illegals have been harassed?

Show me where any citizens have been harassed at a polling station......other then in this case anyway.

Black%20Panthers%20Philadelphia.jpg
Oh...that's right...those TWO scary black men. They harassed people SO MUCH that it is emblazoned with fear in the hearts of trumpanzees everywhere for ten years! They were SO INTIMIDATING that they left when asked to leave. Scary! Very very scary! I mean....look at the FEAR in that man's face! In that woman's face!

Yeah....because two gangster looking MFrs standing in front of a polling station holding clubs isn't intimidation.

I'll ask the same question I asked a few weeks ago....is being a dyke the cause of your mental issues,or are your mental issues the reason you're a dyke?
Those people sure looked scared, didn't they? So scared they asked those two scary black men to leave.....and they let.

And.....I can see that you have only one trick up your sad sleeve now.....personal attacks of a sort that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I accept your surrender.

Surrender?
Ya may think you're a man but I promise you....you aren't even close.

Oh...those BPs would beat you down with ease.

Voter intimidation....how very trumpland of you.
I just came back from my polling place as a guard to keep republicans from intimidating voters. You can not believe how they act if someone ignores their harassment.
Oh....DO TELL!
Yeah. They are so easy to see. They make no effort to conceal they are there to keep people from voting. So I walk over and they look up and see me and they leave the person alone so they can enter and vote. It becomes obvious that I am not going to let them harass so they leave and eventually someone else comes to take their place.
Where was this?
Hayward
CA?

You think that only illegals have been harassed?

Show me where any citizens have been harassed at a polling station......other then in this case anyway.

Oh...that's right...those TWO scary black men. They harassed people SO MUCH that it is emblazoned with fear in the hearts of trumpanzees everywhere for ten years! They were SO INTIMIDATING that they left when asked to leave. Scary! Very very scary! I mean....look at the FEAR in that man's face! In that woman's face!

Yeah....because two gangster looking MFrs standing in front of a polling station holding clubs isn't intimidation.

I'll ask the same question I asked a few weeks ago....is being a dyke the cause of your mental issues,or are your mental issues the reason you're a dyke?
Those people sure looked scared, didn't they? So scared they asked those two scary black men to leave.....and they let.

And.....I can see that you have only one trick up your sad sleeve now.....personal attacks of a sort that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I accept your surrender.

Surrender?

I don't think I'm a man....that's your fear of women not needing you talking. :71: Makes sense. You are afraid of two black men from over 10 years ago. So, of course you are afraid of women who don't really need you in any way.

I accept your surrender.

Surrender?

I don't think I'm a man....that's your fear of women not needing you talking. :71: Makes sense. You are afraid of two black men from over 10 years ago. So, of course you are afraid of women who don't really need you in any way.

I've been married to an actual woman for 29 years come July.
And no i'm not afraid of two black guys carrying clubs....I carry a .45 with 16 rounds available. Those niggas would be so full of lead their dicks could be used as a pencil if they threatened me or mine.

I accept your surrender.

Surrender?

I've been married to an actual woman for 29 years come July.
And no i'm not afraid of two black guys carrying clubs....I carry a .45 with 16 rounds available. Those niggas would be so full of lead their dicks could be used as a pencil if they threatened me or mine.
Well, well.....doesn't take much for your fear of black people and your underlying racism to rise to the surface, does it?

Forum List

Back