ICE AGENTS should be stationed at All of The Polls

If there aren't enough of them, Deputize Volunteers for a single day. Just set up a little booth with an ICE Agent just outside the polling station. Watch Voter Fraud for Illegals drop to near ZERO.
Voter intimidation....how very trumpland of you.

If you're a legal citizen how would that be intimidating?
His BO..

Sorry....I dont see what barry has to do with it.
Barry Manilow will be playing during his insightful rhetoric of angst and Body Odor.

Those initials dont add up....you must have a public education.

If there aren't enough of them, Deputize Volunteers for a single day. Just set up a little booth with an ICE Agent just outside the polling station. Watch Voter Fraud for Illegals drop to near ZERO.

You think that only illegals have been harassed?

Show me where any citizens have been harassed at a polling station......other then in this case anyway.

Black%20Panthers%20Philadelphia.jpg

You cannot intimidate an Illegal Voter. There is no such thing. Hell, you can piss on an Illegal Voter. It's not a crime. They have No Legal standing in The US. What they would get you for in that instance is public urination.

Voter fraud by illegals is already near zero.

The idea that illegals are voting at all, much less in significant numbers, is a lie Republicans tell fools like you to frighten them into thinking that most Americans aren't voting Democrats, or that liberal policies will be then end of them.

All credible evidence says this is a total lie, and the biggest danger to the fairness of elections is the voter suppression of the Republicans in charge of state legislatures, and the gerrymandering by Republicans which puts up a huge roadblock to Democrats ever being elected to Congress. Republicans are proud of the work they've done. The voters are about to smack them over the head with a 2 X 4 (metaphorically speaking) for having done so and Democrats are going to legislate that Districts cannot be gerrymandered. Voters will once again select the party, not vice versa.

It's not working. The PEOPLE won't stand for it. The non-white citizens your tactics are supressing are on to you.

You cannot intimidate an Illegal Voter. There is no such thing. Hell, you can piss on an Illegal Voter. It's not a crime. They have No Legal standing.

I equate this to people who feel nervous when a cop is behind them on the freeway.

Why do you think its funny, MDK to be joking about it? Does it not bother you that people not a citizen can sway who gets to be in power over whatever?

Just curious. And not just you, either. Everyone that thinks its bad to stop someone from voting that should NOT vote...why is it bad?

you have no clue if anybody was intimidated with the
two Black Panthers with one carrying a club.
But you do?
Of course, you wouldn't right? What about that little old lady who needed to vote?
Aren't you guys trying to dissolve the voter suppression?
Wow! The irony here, Fort Fun. I thought for sure you would stand tall against this type of behavior.
I was wrong.

His BO..

Barry Manilow will be playing during his insightful rhetoric of angst and Body Odor.

The best you can get since all they taught us in parochial school was crap like the Bible.

It’s zero now and you want more deficit spending?

But you do?
Of course, you wouldn't right? What about that little old lady who needed to vote?
Wow! The irony here, Fort Fun. I thought for sure you would stand tall against this type of behavior.
I was wrong.
You avoided the question. Good, it was a stupid question,as was yours it was designed to mirror. It doesn't matter if anyone was actually intimidated or not. They should not be allowed to hang around the polling place and do what they did. I do stand against this behavior, and against the comprehensive republican campaign to suppress turnout.

But you do?
I was wrong.
You avoided the question. Good, it was a stupid question,as was yours it was designed to mirror. It doesn't matter if anyone was actually intimidated or not. They should not be allowed to hang around the polling place and do what they did. I do stand against this behavior, and against the comprehensive republican campaign to suppress turnout.
If anyone is suppressing the legal vote, I too, am against it.

But you do?
I was wrong.
well, that is the result of unqualified Voter ID laws, as the data show. so you either oppose them all , or you are lying.

His BO..

The best you can get since all they taught us in parochial school was crap like the Bible.

Couldnt pick it up later in life?

But you do?
I was wrong.
well, that is the result of unqualified Voter ID laws, as the data show. so you either oppose them all , or you are lying.
Not lying, I stand behind my statement.
What I do find interesting is that a person needs some kind of an ID to get a drivers license.
An ID for a Welfare check
An ID for a hunting and fishing license
An ID for buying alcohol
on and on and on........................

No big deal with those having to show who you are.
But, for voting, it's over the line.

UN election monitors should be set up to ensure a fair and free election.

Show me where any citizens have been harassed at a polling station......other then in this case anyway.

Black%20Panthers%20Philadelphia.jpg
Oh...that's right...those TWO scary black men. They harassed people SO MUCH that it is emblazoned with fear in the hearts of trumpanzees everywhere for ten years! They were SO INTIMIDATING that they left when asked to leave. Scary! Very very scary! I mean....look at the FEAR in that man's face! In that woman's face!

But you do?
I was wrong.
Not lying, I stand behind my statement.
What I do find interesting is that a person needs some kind of an ID to get a drivers license.
An ID for a Welfare check
An ID for a hunting and fishing license
An ID for buying alcohol
on and on and on........................

No big deal with those having to show who you are.
But, for voting, it's over the line.
Correct, because voting is a right and a pillar of our society, and those things are not. I gotta tell ya, that didn't require a lot of brain power to puzzle out.

And you can stop this theater anyway. The people behind these laws already gave up the game.

Forum List

Back