ICE AGENTS should be stationed at All of The Polls

Might be viewed as voter intimidation.

Intimidating illegal alien voters?

Yes, that was my point.
You can't intimidate illegal voters, no matter how much you intimidate them. It is not a crime to intimidate or stop an illegal from voting.

So my advice is to Intimidate, stop collaborate and listen..

ICE ICE ANCHOR BABY
IceIceBabyCostume-26.jpg
it is crime to interfere with or talk POLITICS ----in support of this or that
candidate AT THE POLLING STATION

illegals wont be at the polls - unlike RW's theyre not that stupid.

Yes, that was my point.
You can't intimidate illegal voters, no matter how much you intimidate them. It is not a crime to intimidate or stop an illegal from voting.

ICE ICE ANCHOR BABY
IceIceBabyCostume-26.jpg

Actually it's not. You can say whatever the Hell you want outside the polling station.

For instance, I'll be wearing a shirt that says..

Don't be a Jackass......Vote Republican.

Shouldn’t you be standing guard at your voting precinct instead of posting here?

I don't have to do my Volunteer Time Slot until 5. For now, I am volunteering to kick your ass with flawless logic.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis.

Imagine all the illegals you could have thwarted if you were there all day. I guess you don't really care about the integrity of our elections. :mad:

If there aren't enough of them, Deputize Volunteers for a single day. Just set up a little booth with an ICE Agent just outside the polling station. Watch Voter Fraud for Illegals drop to near ZERO.
Don't need no stinkin' ICE agents at the polls.
Do what Opie and Holder did and just assign Black Panthers at the polls.

Shouldn’t you be standing guard at your voting precinct instead of posting here?

I don't have to do my Volunteer Time Slot until 5. For now, I am volunteering to kick your ass with flawless logic.

DemNazis same as Them Nazis.

Imagine all the illegals you could have thwarted if you were there all day. I guess you don't really care about the integrity of our elections. :mad:
No, I have an actual Career. Now DemNazis? Yah they are dependent bottom feeders so they CAN and DO stand at the poles all day.... Just like they seen their mommy do at "DAH CLUB every night!"

Yes, that was my point.

ICE ICE ANCHOR BABY
IceIceBabyCostume-26.jpg

Actually it's not. You can say whatever the Hell you want outside the polling station.

If you were trying to vote in Texas with a shirt like that on? They would have you either (a) cover it up with a jacket (b) turn it inside out so nobody can see what is written on it, or (c) remove it completely. They will give you the choice, and you cannot have a political ad on your clothing within 300 ft. of the polling station.

Kinda interesting to see the polling places, because the little strip of grass between the parking lot and the street is FULL of signs of all the various candidates.

No, I have an actual Career. Now DemNazis? Yah they are dependent bottom feeders so they CAN and DO stand at the poles all day.... Just like they seen their mommy do at "DAH CLUB!"

Cool. Be sure to keep us updated on how many eye-leeg-holes you stopped from voting during your shift. Also, thanks for volunteering.

Yes, that was my point.

ICE ICE ANCHOR BABY
IceIceBabyCostume-26.jpg

I think --(but am not sure) that there is
a perimeter of restriction

If there aren't enough of them, Deputize Volunteers for a single day. Just set up a little booth with an ICE Agent just outside the polling station. Watch Voter Fraud for Illegals drop to near ZERO.
I don't think your dream of a huge bureaucracy is going to make it.

Yes, that was my point.

ICE ICE ANCHOR BABY
IceIceBabyCostume-26.jpg

There is, and it can vary from 30 feet all the way to 300 feet. Post 30 of mine refers to how they do it in Texas, and it's a 300 feet restriction, and you can't have signs, political clothing, or do any kind of campaigning within the restricted zone. If you have on clothing in support of one candidate, they will tell you to cover it up or remove it.

Yes, that was my point.

ICE ICE ANCHOR BABY
IceIceBabyCostume-26.jpg

Yes, but no restriction on how far sound can travel. LOL

Don't need no stinkin' ICE agents at the polls.
Do what Opie and Holder did and just assign Black Panthers at the polls.
That's right...those scary TWO Black Panthers at one polling booth. The TWO scary Black Panthers who left when asked to leave. Those TWO....those scary TWO.

Yes, that was my point.

ICE ICE ANCHOR BABY
IceIceBabyCostume-26.jpg

Other than the inverse square law of wave propagation.

Yes, that was my point.

ICE ICE ANCHOR BABY
IceIceBabyCostume-26.jpg

If you are standing outside the exclusion zone, but are yelling political slogans loud enough to be heard at the entrance, the authorities will remove you from the area.

ICE ICE ANCHOR BABY
IceIceBabyCostume-26.jpg

Other than the inverse square law of wave propagation.
Well. we factor that in. That's what bullhorns are for.

Forum List

Back