ICE AGENTS should be stationed at All of The Polls

If there aren't enough of them, Deputize Volunteers for a single day. Just set up a little booth with an ICE Agent just outside the polling station. Watch Voter Fraud for Illegals drop to near ZERO.
Voter intimidation....how very trumpland of you.

If you're a legal citizen how would that be intimidating?
You think that only illegals have been harassed?

Show me where any citizens have been harassed at a polling station......other then in this case anyway.

Black%20Panthers%20Philadelphia.jpg
Oh...that's right...those TWO scary black men. They harassed people SO MUCH that it is emblazoned with fear in the hearts of trumpanzees everywhere for ten years! They were SO INTIMIDATING that they left when asked to leave. Scary! Very very scary! I mean....look at the FEAR in that man's face! In that woman's face!

Yeah....because two gangster looking MFrs standing in front of a polling station holding clubs isn't intimidation.

I'll ask the same question I asked a few weeks ago....is being a dyke the cause of your mental issues,or are your mental issues the reason you're a dyke?

Of course, you wouldn't right? What about that little old lady who needed to vote?
Aren't you guys trying to dissolve the voter suppression?
Wow! The irony here, Fort Fun. I thought for sure you would stand tall against this type of behavior.
I was wrong.
You avoided the question. Good, it was a stupid question,as was yours it was designed to mirror. It doesn't matter if anyone was actually intimidated or not. They should not be allowed to hang around the polling place and do what they did. I do stand against this behavior, and against the comprehensive republican campaign to suppress turnout.
If anyone is suppressing the legal vote, I too, am against it.
well, that is the result of unqualified Voter ID laws, as the data show. so you either oppose them all , or you are lying.
Not lying, I stand behind my statement.
What I do find interesting is that a person needs some kind of an ID to get a drivers license.
An ID for a Welfare check
An ID for a hunting and fishing license
An ID for buying alcohol
on and on and on........................

No big deal with those having to show who you are.
But, for voting, it's over the line.
Correct, because voting is a right and a pillar of our society, and those things are not. I gotta tell ya, that didn't require a lot of brain power to puzzle out.

And you can stop this theater anyway. The people behind these laws already gave up the game.
It is a right to vote and a pillar of our society, not arguing that. I'm sure that every law abiding (of age) American has some form of ID.
And in the state of Ca. they are pushing to have illegals voting in state elections.

If we put ICE agents at the polls there would be 5-7 million less Democrat voters.

But you do?
Of course, you wouldn't right? What about that little old lady who needed to vote?
Wow! The irony here, Fort Fun. I thought for sure you would stand tall against this type of behavior.
I was wrong.
You avoided the question. Good, it was a stupid question,as was yours it was designed to mirror. It doesn't matter if anyone was actually intimidated or not. They should not be allowed to hang around the polling place and do what they did. I do stand against this behavior, and against the comprehensive republican campaign to suppress turnout.
well, that is the result of unqualified Voter ID laws, as the data show. so you either oppose them all , or you are lying.
What I do find interesting is that a person needs some kind of an ID to get a drivers license.
An ID for buying alcohol

None of those listed are a right.

If there aren't enough of them, Deputize Volunteers for a single day. Just set up a little booth with an ICE Agent just outside the polling station. Watch Voter Fraud for Illegals drop to near ZERO.
I just came back from my polling place as a guard to keep republicans from intimidating voters. You can not believe how they act if someone ignores their harassment.

I was wrong.
An ID for buying alcohol

It being a right is not the issue.
If it was an issue, wouldn't the 'right to bear arms' mean that we could walk up and buy a gun without an ID?

I just came back from my polling place as a guard to keep republicans from intimidating voters. You can not believe how they act if someone ignores their harassment.
Oh....DO TELL!

An ID for buying alcohol

If it was an issue, wouldn't the 'right to bear arms' mean that we could walk up and buy a gun without an ID?

One can, right outside the gun show from the back of a car.

If you're a legal citizen how would that be intimidating?
You think that only illegals have been harassed?

Show me where any citizens have been harassed at a polling station......other then in this case anyway.

Black%20Panthers%20Philadelphia.jpg
Oh...that's right...those TWO scary black men. They harassed people SO MUCH that it is emblazoned with fear in the hearts of trumpanzees everywhere for ten years! They were SO INTIMIDATING that they left when asked to leave. Scary! Very very scary! I mean....look at the FEAR in that man's face! In that woman's face!

Yeah....because two gangster looking MFrs standing in front of a polling station holding clubs isn't intimidation.

I'll ask the same question I asked a few weeks ago....is being a dyke the cause of your mental issues,or are your mental issues the reason you're a dyke?
Those people sure looked scared, didn't they? So scared they asked those two scary black men to leave.....and they let.

And.....I can see that you have only one trick up your sad sleeve now.....personal attacks of a sort that have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

I accept your surrender.

An ID for buying alcohol

One can, right outside the gun show from the back of a car.
Not legally, come on. Keep it real

Oh....DO TELL!
Yeah. They are so easy to see. They make no effort to conceal they are there to keep people from voting. So I walk over and they look up and see me and they leave the person alone so they can enter and vote. It becomes obvious that I am not going to let them harass so they leave and eventually someone else comes to take their place.

Oh....DO TELL!
Yeah. They are so easy to see. They make no effort to conceal they are there to keep people from voting. So I walk over and they look up and see me and they leave the person alone so they can enter and vote. It becomes obvious that I am not going to let them harass so they leave and eventually someone else comes to take their place.
Taxman, do you fish a lot?
The biggest fish that fishermen catch never makes it home and the camera slipped out of their hand.

Oh....DO TELL!
Where was this?

Oh....DO TELL!
Where was this?
I agree because I'm going to look to see if it made the news. If it was this bad, it'll be there.

Oh....DO TELL!
Taxman, do you fish a lot?
The biggest fish that fishermen catch never makes it home and the camera slipped out of their hand.
I do not fish. I do not eat fish. Dungenous crab I love. I have no camera or mobile phone either. The IRS likes facts and paper so that is what I deal in and with.

Oh....DO TELL!
Where was this?
Hayward

That is voter intimidation.

Forum List

Back