I'd buy this cop a beer

1589245293444.png

Going to add this to my Les Deplorables thread.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

And of course, they are firing him.

Welcome to the club, son...... this is what they do to those of us who call them out.

As shitty as it is he signed an agreement not to speak bad like that. How do I know? We did at the prison and they do too. He should have kept quiet and just refused to arrest people or cite them when he could.

And of course, they are firing him.

Welcome to the club, son...... this is what they do to those of us who call them out.

As shitty as it is he signed an agreement not to speak bad like that. How do I know? We did at the prison and they do too. He should have kept quiet and just refused to arrest people or cite them when he could.

I'm glad they fired him.
Now I, or someone like me, won't have to kill him someday.

I'd feel bad about that.

I do not disagree with him in the least but he broke a lot of rules.
He knew that though, and deep down was ready to be done with it.

Everyone who gets a Corona fine should take it to court. Getting the ticket is the path to getting the case to court. If the state can't prove the fine wasn't applied arbitrarily or outside of existing legislation, the court is obligated to toss the fine.

Everyone who gets a Corona fine should take it to court. Getting the ticket is the path to getting the case to court. If the state can't prove the fine wasn't applied arbitrarily or outside of existing legislation, the court is obligated to toss the fine.
Bullshit jack boot! We need to fight!

Forum List

Back