I'd like 1 republican

to tell us why Trump emptied the room What could his motivation have been to kick out Sessions the VP and Kushner ,,,,,,and then close the door when priebus was checking it out?? Does this appear to be the actions of a man who believed he was on legal grounds or does it appear to be the actions of one wanting to be in the shadows???
It appears that wou;ld mean mind reading again. Maybe he dismissed everyone and asked Comey to come back and ask about his golf game and talk about his grand children...heard that somewhere.
Oh and sessions the vp and his son in law couldn't hear that?? Come on jackson get real Surely you're not as stupid as the rest of the repubs here ,,,,Are you?
Poor Edward. You just walked into that! That is certainly a stupid and unbelievable answer. Where did I come up with that? That was the reason Bill Clinton gave to the press after he waited for Loretta Lynch (Obama's DOJP) on the tarmac to see her. They met in an empty plane, to discuss HIS GOLF GAME AND HIS GRAND CHILDREN! SHORTLY THERE AFTERWARDS. LYNCH MET WITH COMEY TO SAY THERE WAS NO INVESTIGATION INTO HILLARY...IT WAS A "MATTER."
THE difference is jackson Bill didn't kick anyone out so they couldn't hear what he was saying That in itself speaks volumes Poor jackson You gonna use the ignorance defense?
Did Clinton keep his peeps around to watch his blow jobs?

to tell us why Trump emptied the room What could his motivation have been to kick out Sessions the VP and Kushner ,,,,,,and then close the door when priebus was checking it out?? Does this appear to be the actions of a man who believed he was on legal grounds or does it appear to be the actions of one wanting to be in the shadows???
I'd like one Democrat to raise the same questions about the Lynch/Clinton meeting which led to Lynch TRYING to interfere, create said thread.
What did Lynch say? How about Clinton? Anyone?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
She requested Comey not call a criminal investigation a criminal investigation. Instead she wanted it referred to as a "matter"

You know, to try to mislead the public during an election season.

Anymore questions hack?

Trumps and my generation where long before 'tell all tv shows' our parents emphasized privacy Edward .
Privacy is one thing but to kick out the AG and Comeys boss is quite another
The meeting was over and everyone was dismissed and then Trump told Comey to stay. They weren't "kicked out," lol.
and preibus didn't try to check in on them?? OK now I'm out of scotch so I'm hitting the sack Nice talking to you Sorry if I said some things I shouldn't have

Trumps and my generation where long before 'tell all tv shows' our parents emphasized privacy Edward .
Privacy is one thing but to kick out the AG and Comeys boss is quite another
The meeting was over and everyone was dismissed and then Trump told Comey to stay. They weren't "kicked out," lol.
and preibus didn't try to check in on them?? OK now I'm out of scotch so I'm hitting the sack Nice talking to you Sorry if I said some things I shouldn't have
You are fine, Edward. Good night.

I'd like one Democrat to raise the same questions about the Lynch/Clinton meeting which led to Lynch TRYING to interfere, create said thread.

She requested Comey not call a criminal investigation a criminal investigation. Instead she wanted it referred to as a "matter"

Anymore questions hack?
No ones perfect gramps BUT if you can't see trump is a mental case you're not looking too hard

Anymore questions hack?
No ones perfect gramps BUT if you can't see trump is a mental case you're not looking too hard
The fact that you seem to expect perfection out of Trump but not Clinton, lynch or Comey speaks for itself.

I personally think Trump is an idiot in over his head but that is not a criminal act. What the other 3 did could very well be criminal but they get a pass from you.

You should just stop quoting me because your credibility is already at rock bottom.

So what has Trump done that is illegal?
Trying to get flynn off when flynn has the goods on trump and others
Give me a link that Flynn "has the goods on Trump."
There is none yet but Flynn hasn't spoken yet Thats what trump is trying to prevent
Why are you saying that when nothing in the news backs that up?
Edward, do you see why I asked you that? You are a "dyed in the wool Democrat, just as there are Dyed in the wool Republicans. That just means that they have strong opinions that are and cannot support the opinion when asked. They are unwilling to be objective and evaluate what is being said.

Jackson, I enjoy what you post and you say a lot with so few words...but if I may interject about Edds. I have known him nearly 17 years. We go all the way back in the day when Yahoo had message boards and we posted on the board with the highest number of posts by far....reached something like ten million in 13 years before Yahoo did away with them. Edds was a republican and voted for Bush and he was part of the clique that was defending the Bushpuppet but the war in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't pass his "sniff test" and he turned to the left and he was basically driven there by the shitty way he was treated by those he had defended before and the way he was treated by those that he thought were "friends" was plenty disgusting. It turns out that Edds was ahead of the "curve" because everything he said about Bush and the entire family was "dead on" and I often credit Edds with the fact that he planted the seeds of doubt in my mind that my belief system as it pertained to the neocons was "fucked up"...and it was.

Here is something else that posters here need to know about Edds...he is, without a doubt, one of the most giving people you will ever meet. He has bailed me out of a few tight jams even though I would never ask him for anything, he just seemed to know when I was struggling...when I offered to pay him back? He said "Don't worry about it, kid.....pass it on when you can" and I have and when I do what Edds did for me, I tell them about Edds and that he was the inspiration and I ask for nothing but for them to "pay it forward" when they can. Edds has touched the lives of people he has never and will never meet...but when they hear the name "Eddie"........you can bet that they remember how I paid it forward and whom inspired me to do so. I would say that is quite a legacy to have. Edds is good people....opinionated.... but aren't we all?

I am neither a repub or a dem....but there has been leaks left over from the Barrypuppet admin. Why would Bill "drop trou" sit on a plane with Loretta Lynch right in the middle of the server scandal of the Hildebeast and then Comey ( Clinton shill) shortly afterwards comes out and says "Yes, she did jepoardize national security by having a private unsecured server, yes, she did have e-mails that were marked as "sensitive" and yes, she had many of them on there....yes, she did delete 30,000 emails, etc, etc....then said that no (snicker) reasonable D.A would touch this because they couldn't prove what her intent was???? Are you fucking seriously? Trump asks Comey that he hopes that he will leave Flynn alone and not drag his name through the mud because he did nothing wrong and leftards scream "OBSTRUCTION!!!!"??????

It simply shows the hypocrisy of the left and how they are willing pawns of the Deep State along with the neocons that want to keep the status quo of feeding at the trough. This country gets exactly what it deserves and when the shit hits the fan (and you can bank on that one) you are gonna find out the hard way....spare me a thought because I warned everyone that had ears to listen.
Dale I guess you figure we got what we deserved in trump the worst garbage to ever cross the WH door?

The Deep State rules so the presidency doesn't matter...it's just a figurehead position...the face of the franchise that is USA.INC, a foreign owned corporation that has remained bankrupted since March of 1933. Any president that has sneak in to try and right the ship like JFK (and even Jimmy Carter to a certain extent) got the same character assassination put on them like Trump is getting now. Trump said "NO" to the TPP, he said "NO" to open borders" he said "NO" to un-vetted muslim refugees. Trump is being persecuted for keeping his word. Sorry that you can't see that, Edds but the reality of what we really face is coming at us at breakneck speed because that is always the end result when you have a debt based fiat curency system where the "controllers" that have the control over the printing press of Fed notes can buy up hard
assets for debt notes with no intrinsic value. I know a lot of things, Edds and the picture is very clear to me.

Example, tonight I am in Pittsburgh even though I was suppose to fly out early evening but traffic was backed up so bad for a fucking HOCKEY game pre-party that there was no way I could turn in my rental car, turn in my luggage and make my way through security in time. So, I found a hotel close to the airport and I decided to turn on the big screen TV and click through the channels to see what was being said about Comey's lame testimony today and as I was surfing channels? Here is what I found.......some fucking reality show about trophy wives bickering with each other, a show about some woman that posts videos of her breast feeding and the guy host that is interviewing her is wearing fake boobs, a nasty adult cartoon. a show about adult men playing with their cars to "drag race"....on and on it goes. The more awake I become, the more I see the shit being shoved on us. I finally came across CNN and it was just as pathetic as I imagined it would be...the spin, the lies, the conjectures and innuendos. It makes me ashamed to even acknowledge that I was born here because there is very little to be proud of.
LOL Want to get really sick ?? Check out FOX
I watched both CNN and Fox. Fox, except Shepard Smith gave opinion on both sides from Democrats to Conservative opinion. Not CNN...all Liberal although I only saw a couple of hours. Shepard Smith was all liberal talking points.

All of this is simply a "dog and pony show IMHO......Trump scares them not because he is such an incredibly great guy but he knows business and he has seen already in just a few months of the "feeding at the trough" by the good ol boy network that helps to keep the "Deep State" in the shadows. They are the puppets and they are rewarded as they move up through the ranks and mostly because they have been compromised thus easily manipulated lest they be outed...every now and then they will through a sacrificial lamb like Dennis Hastert to the wolves to try and fool the masses that this thing called "admiralty courts" apply justice equally and nothing could be further from the truth. I am saying that the day is fast approaching that anyone just right of Mao-Tse-Tung are going to be persecuted unmercifully. What I see going on right now is a soft communist coup being orchestrated by the very elites these "useful idiots" claim to be against. These are very strange days, my friend...very strange days indeed.

There is none yet but Flynn hasn't spoken yet Thats what trump is trying to prevent
Edward, do you see why I asked you that? You are a "dyed in the wool Democrat, just as there are Dyed in the wool Republicans. That just means that they have strong opinions that are and cannot support the opinion when asked. They are unwilling to be objective and evaluate what is being said.

Jackson, I enjoy what you post and you say a lot with so few words...but if I may interject about Edds. I have known him nearly 17 years. We go all the way back in the day when Yahoo had message boards and we posted on the board with the highest number of posts by far....reached something like ten million in 13 years before Yahoo did away with them. Edds was a republican and voted for Bush and he was part of the clique that was defending the Bushpuppet but the war in Iraq and Afghanistan didn't pass his "sniff test" and he turned to the left and he was basically driven there by the shitty way he was treated by those he had defended before and the way he was treated by those that he thought were "friends" was plenty disgusting. It turns out that Edds was ahead of the "curve" because everything he said about Bush and the entire family was "dead on" and I often credit Edds with the fact that he planted the seeds of doubt in my mind that my belief system as it pertained to the neocons was "fucked up"...and it was.

Here is something else that posters here need to know about Edds...he is, without a doubt, one of the most giving people you will ever meet. He has bailed me out of a few tight jams even though I would never ask him for anything, he just seemed to know when I was struggling...when I offered to pay him back? He said "Don't worry about it, kid.....pass it on when you can" and I have and when I do what Edds did for me, I tell them about Edds and that he was the inspiration and I ask for nothing but for them to "pay it forward" when they can. Edds has touched the lives of people he has never and will never meet...but when they hear the name "Eddie"........you can bet that they remember how I paid it forward and whom inspired me to do so. I would say that is quite a legacy to have. Edds is good people....opinionated.... but aren't we all?
Dale. that is the most moving thing I have read in a long time. Thank you for the insight into your friend. I began with giving him a hard time, but for some reason, I thought he meant well. I consider him a friend now as well. While I may not agree with his ideologue, the "Pay it forward" shines over any disagreements I have with him. Thank you for the post! Sorry I didn't see it earlier. Give edward my best.

Dale. that is the most moving thing I have read in a long time. Thank you for the insight into your friend. I began with giving him a hard time, but for some reason, I thought he meant well. I consider him a friend now as well. While I may not agree with his ideologue, the "Pay it forward" shines over any disagreements I have with him. Thank you for the post! Sorry I didn't see it earlier. Give edward my best.

You are a good guy......I mean that......

Are you kidding me? I don't know why I post to you except for amusement. Clinton made sure there WAS AN EMPTY PLANE FOR THEIR MEETING. HILLARY WAS UNDER INVESTIGATION AT THE TIME.

Ask you mom or dad about it. It was very selacious at the time. You may have been in Algebra class.
Hey dufus I was in the service when JFK was president and how did clinton empty that plane??
Links to the happening...

http://nypost.com/2017/05/03/comey-lynch-meeting-bill-clinton-on-tarmac-tainted-probe/

Comey says Lynch tarmac meeting, directive to downplay probe prompted him to go rogue on Clinton case

The moment Comey lost faith in DOJ's Clinton probe - CNNPolitics.com

Comey: Loretta Lynch's Tarmac Meeting With Bill Clinton Forced Me To Go Public About Clinton Investigation

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/how-everyone-looks-bad-because-bill-clinton-met-with-loretta-lynch/2016/07/02/a7807adc-3ff4-11e6-a66f-aa6c1883b6b1_story.html?utm_term=.3d30b941e70f

I told you I was not egging you on. Read the stories of the Clinton-Lynch meeting yourself.
They had a meeting For how long I don't know It wasn't right But to think trump has clean hands is far far from the truth
So what has Trump done that is illegal?

You realize trump could simply pardon Flynn of all wrong doing If he wanted the investigation over right?

My take is because that's how Trump operates. That's what he'd do in a business deal, what's he comfortable with, how he progresses, how he gets to know people. I know Trump ran for the job of President but keep in mind he's been a business man his entire life and that isn't going to just switch off. Not making an excuse I just see his business side pop out frequently.

I am neither a repub or a dem....but there has been leaks left over from the Barrypuppet admin. Why would Bill "drop trou" sit on a plane with Loretta Lynch right in the middle of the server scandal of the Hildebeast and then Comey ( Clinton shill) shortly afterwards comes out and says "Yes, she did jepoardize national security by having a private unsecured server, yes, she did have e-mails that were marked as "sensitive" and yes, she had many of them on there....yes, she did delete 30,000 emails, etc, etc....then said that no (snicker) reasonable D.A would touch this because they couldn't prove what her intent was???? Are you fucking seriously? Trump asks Comey that he hopes that he will leave Flynn alone and not drag his name through the mud because he did nothing wrong and leftards scream "OBSTRUCTION!!!!"??????

It simply shows the hypocrisy of the left and how they are willing pawns of the Deep State along with the neocons that want to keep the status quo of feeding at the trough. This country gets exactly what it deserves and when the shit hits the fan (and you can bank on that one) you are gonna find out the hard way....spare me a thought because I warned everyone that had ears to listen.
Dale I guess you figure we got what we deserved in trump the worst garbage to ever cross the WH door?

The Deep State rules so the presidency doesn't matter...it's just a figurehead position...the face of the franchise that is USA.INC, a foreign owned corporation that has remained bankrupted since March of 1933. Any president that has sneak in to try and right the ship like JFK (and even Jimmy Carter to a certain extent) got the same character assassination put on them like Trump is getting now. Trump said "NO" to the TPP, he said "NO" to open borders" he said "NO" to un-vetted muslim refugees. Trump is being persecuted for keeping his word. Sorry that you can't see that, Edds but the reality of what we really face is coming at us at breakneck speed because that is always the end result when you have a debt based fiat curency system where the "controllers" that have the control over the printing press of Fed notes can buy up hard
assets for debt notes with no intrinsic value. I know a lot of things, Edds and the picture is very clear to me.

Example, tonight I am in Pittsburgh even though I was suppose to fly out early evening but traffic was backed up so bad for a fucking HOCKEY game pre-party that there was no way I could turn in my rental car, turn in my luggage and make my way through security in time. So, I found a hotel close to the airport and I decided to turn on the big screen TV and click through the channels to see what was being said about Comey's lame testimony today and as I was surfing channels? Here is what I found.......some fucking reality show about trophy wives bickering with each other, a show about some woman that posts videos of her breast feeding and the guy host that is interviewing her is wearing fake boobs, a nasty adult cartoon. a show about adult men playing with their cars to "drag race"....on and on it goes. The more awake I become, the more I see the shit being shoved on us. I finally came across CNN and it was just as pathetic as I imagined it would be...the spin, the lies, the conjectures and innuendos. It makes me ashamed to even acknowledge that I was born here because there is very little to be proud of.
I watched both CNN and Fox. Fox, except Shepard Smith gave opinion on both sides from Democrats to Conservative opinion. Not CNN...all Liberal although I only saw a couple of hours. Shepard Smith was all liberal talking points.

All of this is simply a "dog and pony show IMHO......Trump scares them not because he is such an incredibly great guy but he knows business and he has seen already in just a few months of the "feeding at the trough" by the good ol boy network that helps to keep the "Deep State" in the shadows. They are the puppets and they are rewarded as they move up through the ranks and mostly because they have been compromised thus easily manipulated lest they be outed...every now and then they will through a sacrificial lamb like Dennis Hastert to the wolves to try and fool the masses that this thing called "admiralty courts" apply justice equally and nothing could be further from the truth. I am saying that the day is fast approaching that anyone just right of Mao-Tse-Tung are going to be persecuted unmercifully. What I see going on right now is a soft communist coup being orchestrated by the very elites these "useful idiots" claim to be against. These are very strange days, my friend...very strange days indeed.

I've know ed about as long as Dale.

I've found him to be overly partisan, unteachable, and a bit psychotic.

He has a tendency to remark on personal information

Why on earth would you assume something underhanded about a boss having a one on one with an employee?

Last time I had a new boss, he had one on one interviews with all the employees. I don't think anyone found anything suspicious or odd about it.
It's not the one on one ava It's the kicking out of the guys boss,,,the VP and his son in law It stinks

How do you have a one on one if you don't kick the other guys out?

You are a good guy......I mean that......

Psssst, she's a good girl.

What an asinine question ....

There's an old saw in management .... "Praise in public, criticize in private."

Nothing more ... nothing less.

You realize trump could simply pardon Flynn of all wrong doing If he wanted the investigation over right?
I know that and thought of that myself. I believe that is exactly what is going to happen.

I know that and thought of that myself. I believe that is exactly what is going to happen.

Could be. But it's hard to argue that the president has no say in whom the executive branch investigates when he has the authority to pardon people of wrong doing. Prosecutors and police have always had discretion on what cases to pursue

I've know ed about as long as Dale.

I've found him to be overly partisan, unteachable, and a bit psychotic.

He has a tendency to remark on personal information

He wasn't "partisan" when he was posting on behalf of the neocons back in the day from my perspective because he was on "the team" but when he bailed, we treated him like a pariah. Edds likes to tweak noses but he is golden. When Roland Frank passed away, it affected him deeply as it did me and those two would fight like cats and dogs at times but they had a mutual respect for each other. I also know that Edds has big time respect for you whether you believe it or not. Me and Edds are FB pals and we IM each other with interesting stuff and we always talk about the days on the Yahoo boards. You want to talk about unteachable? Edds listens to the things that I post about and he weighs and considers them. I have spent the majority of my waking hours attaining the knowledge that I have from those that had the thankless job of doing the heavy lifting like Antony Sutton, Dr John Coleman, etc, etc and writers from the late 1700's up until today. I OWE them to carry on what they researched so that it doesn't die but most of the time I am met with indifference or outright hostility for pointing out what is so obvious to me.

You can reach the same destination regardless of which road you travel. I took the long road but I had to do it because the cognitive dissonance ran just that deep...other's mileage may vary but this is the path I had to take to get to where I am at. I am not the same poster that you remember from the Yahoo days and I know that I even made you ashamed of some of the things that I posted just to get under the skin of the opposition......not proud of it, can't change it but I can try and make amends by sharing the things that I have passionately researched on my journey to find how we got to this place and where we are heading. Some things I post resonates with people...some don't. I have been given the avenue of doing radio shows and the biggest one was on "Caravan To Midnight" with John B. Wells and it has opened up other opportunities to share and wake people up. Don't judge Edds too harshly...let go of the grudges and slights because it only holds you back. Hell, I would even like to talk to "Dunndatt" aka Martin Burch. I hold no grudges against him because that has all fallen to the side. Good on ya. I have always admired you and what you stand for.

Forum List

Back