Idaho is the fastest growing state in Union - Wyoming dead last

That's what they do.
They move in
They get jobs in the schools
They start shutting down the rural area economies and sending child welfare workers in to seize the kids/destroy the culture:

14 new positions for child welfare in Roseburg, and new (additional) cw *supervisors* all across the state:
State of Oregon SSS1 (Child Protective Services Assessment Worker/FOURTEEN Positions) Job in Roseburg, OR | Glassdoor

Roseburg just happens to be a stronghold of guns rights defenders.
The commies were not happy when community members asserted that they were going to fucking pack on the campuses, despite the best efforts of the POS college administrators who tried to use the campus shooting there as an excuse to disarm their college students.

Well you've better run from those damned liberals - perhaps escape to Alabama?
No wait - they just elected a commie to the Senate .. no good.
:D

PS: If you live in Roseburg, OR and there are too many commies for you there .. you probably won't be happy anywhere ;-)

No I have no interest in Boise. The cockroach commies have taken it over, just like they took over Bend, Portland and Eugene in Oregon.

Portland has been liberal for decades .. GREAT city!

No I have no interest in Boise. The cockroach commies have taken it over, just like they took over Bend, Portland and Eugene in Oregon.

Portland has been liberal for decades .. GREAT city!

Sanctuary city full of mentally ill, homeless antifa and enviro whack jobs.

"Portland has a huge homeless population. This is one of the first things tourists notice about Portland. Visitors arrive at the airport, take the light rail to downtown, and they inevitably get asked for money. Even our governor was ‘stunned’ by the number of campers in Portland when she came to town. Oregon’s homeless population rose by nearly nine percent last year. That’s a much bigger percentage increase than Washington and California."

"In 2013, Oregon’s on time graduation rate (4 years) was the lowest of any state in the country at 69%. We have improved to 74% since then, but a big part of the improvement is due to the revised definition of “graduates.”

The 3 Biggest Problems with Portland

As soon as they legalize weed I'll be there...

Not likely to happen soon but every state we border (excepting Utah Wyoming and Montana) has legalized .. so no shortages. :cool-45:

Last edited:
That's what they do.
They move in
They get jobs in the schools
They start shutting down the rural area economies and sending child welfare workers in to seize the kids/destroy the culture:

14 new positions for child welfare in Roseburg, and new (additional) cw *supervisors* all across the state:
State of Oregon SSS1 (Child Protective Services Assessment Worker/FOURTEEN Positions) Job in Roseburg, OR | Glassdoor

Roseburg just happens to be a stronghold of guns rights defenders.
The commies were not happy when community members asserted that they were going to fucking pack on the campuses, despite the best efforts of the POS college administrators who tried to use the campus shooting there as an excuse to disarm their college students.

Well you've better run from those damned liberals - perhaps escape to Alabama?
No wait - they just elected a commie to the Senate .. no good.
:D

PS: If you live in Roseburg, OR and there are too many commies for you there .. you probably won't be happy anywhere ;-)

There aren't too many commies there now.
Which is why DHS is making this unprecedented child welfare push. There are a lot of militia members and outspoken small government advocates in Douglas county. Commie pigs running the state don't like that, it puts a hitch in their getalong.

A county contracted mental health worker there told me recently that a child welfare worker had lied about her recommendations in public documents in order to justify child welfare violating a court order to return kids to a home after a DV incident. Dad had met his legal obligations to get the kids back, and child welfare wouldn't allow him to return to the home, and told mom they'd remove the kids if he came around.

He got an attorney who subpoened child welfare records, and then called the mental health counselor to ask her about her recommendations. She was floored because there was a lot of verbage in there that was attributed to her, that she absolutely 100 percent did not author or utter.

That's how commies work in Oregon.

"Portland has a huge homeless population. This is one of the first things tourists notice about Portland. Visitors arrive at the airport, take the light rail to downtown, and they inevitably get asked for money. Even our governor was ‘stunned’ by the number of campers in Portland when she came to town. Oregon’s homeless population rose by nearly nine percent last year. That’s a much bigger percentage increase than Washington and California."

"In 2013, Oregon’s on time graduation rate (4 years) was the lowest of any state in the country at 69%. We have improved to 74% since then, but a big part of the improvement is due to the revised definition of “graduates.”

All big cities have homeless issues. Hell, Boise has a homeless issue but we're working on it.

Both Boise AND Portland are among the cleanest and safest medium to large cities in the country!

Oh and another case of the commie state of commie child welfare...I came across a homeless kid in his 20s..the child of a well known mentally ill/addicted woman in the community who had had extensive child welfare involvement all her life and her kids' lives.

And yet not one of those goons ever thought to advocate for this kid to get SSI. He is obviously mentally ill, and severely...he is paranoid and occasionally violent, but he is also very vulnerable..not able to complete applications, not able to manage a phone, not able to complete tasks. He called me and it was immediately obvious to me that he needed help. I made a couple of calls and within weeks he had been determined to be severely disabled. Not only that, he received two settlements...one for the amount of SSI that he SHOULD have received as a child, and a second one to cover the amount that he SHOULD have received since he reached his majority. He was assigned a payee and a home was procured for him.

I have never met him face to face..and I accomplished that for him based on one telephone call with him. So what the fuck was child welfare doing all the years they were fucking with this family?

They're worthless.

All big cities have homeless issues. Hell, Boise has a homeless issue but we're working on it.

Both Boise AND Portland are among the cleanest and safest medium to large cities in the country!

Lol. Good, stay there.

Lol. Good, stay there.

Actually my plan is to retire back in Portland (where I lived for 11 years) Bend, or the Southern Oregon Coast (Gold Beach or Brookings).

Plenty of commies so I'll be right at home! ;)

It's funny, I have lived in rural Oregon all my life.

Guess what? There's no homeless problem in Grant, Umatilla, or Wheeler counties.

Lol. Good, stay there.

Actually my plan is to retire back in Portland (where I lived for 11 years) Bend, or the Southern Oregon Coast (Gold Beach or Brookings).

Yes you will.
Not too many on the Oregon coast, outside of the schools and other commie agencies. Unfortunately, the schools and other commie agencies are the #1 employers, since the commies shut down industry and stopped access to resources.

But that is changing.

Trump signs order at the EPA to dismantle environmental protections

Scott Pruitt Is Carrying Out His E.P.A. Agenda in Secret, Critics Say

'War on the EPA' details Trump's efforts to dismantle an agency

INTERIOR: Former Zinke backers dismayed by department's direction

U.S. Department of Education Prepares to Reduce Workforce | Truth in American Education

Lol. Good, stay there.

You know, those are really nice places and quite scenic. Only thing that stops me from going there is all the rain.

People in Oregon don't tan, they rust.

You know, those are really nice places and quite scenic. Only thing that stops me from going there is all the rain.

Good point with regard to Portland and the southern OR coast. That's kind of why we moved over to Boise.

However Bend gets half the precip per year that Portland does and they have around 270 sunny or mostly sunny days. Portland averages 140.

Good point with regard to Portland and the southern OR coast. That's kind of why we moved over to Boise.

However Bend gets half the precip per year that Portland does and they have around 270 sunny or mostly sunny days. Portland averages 140.
Bend has turned into a commie pit.
It used to be a lovely place. Now it's full of government dependents and whack jobs.

But..................I also have to say, they don't get that much snow, because it drops as rain as it goes over the Cascades, and then turns into snow (mostly).

I like to ride bicycles, but I don't like riding in the rain.

But..................I also have to say, they don't get that much snow, because it drops as rain as it goes over the Cascades, and then turns into snow (mostly).

Yep, same here. Portland used to make us damn depressed. Especially the last two years we were there when we got double the normal precip.

There are pretty much three months a year you can count on nice weather in P-town - July through September.

One of the prettiest cities in the country though when the sun shines and it stays green all summer.

Btw: If you like to bike you'd love it here in Boise spring through fall. Our greenbelt is pretty awesome. I can ride from my place to Lucky Peak Lake (32 miles round trip) without going through a single traffic light or being anywhere near a car!

Greenbelt - City of Boise

And now we can SURF! (phase two coming next summer)

Yep, same here. Portland used to make us damn depressed. Especially the last two years we were there when we got double the normal precip.

There are pretty much three months a year you can count on nice weather in P-town - July through September.

One of the prettiest cities in the country though when the sun shines and it stays green all summer.

Btw: If you like to bike you'd love it here in Boise spring through fall. Our greenbelt is pretty awesome. I can ride from my place to Lucky Peak Lake (32 miles round trip) without going through a single traffic light or being anywhere near a car!

Greenbelt - City of Boise

And now we can SURF! (phase two coming next summer)

You know, I might consider coming up there some summer. 32 miles and no cars or lights? I'm in!

If I did decide to come up there, can you take me on some of the rides you enjoy and do you have a place I can rent?

I find it AWESOME that you guys have surfing up there. That alone is a reason for me to travel there.

Why? - Despite all the fluffing from Trump .. Coal is dead & the Fat Lady sings.

Half of Idaho's neighbors are in the top five. All but one are in the top 13.

The "but one" is Wyoming. It's dead last: 51st out of a possible 51 (our ranking is adjusted for population and includes Washington, D.C.). Wyoming lost 1.0 percent of its population in 2017 even as Idaho was gaining 2.2 percent.

On the surface, the two states appear to have much in common. They share a border, a birth month (July 1890) and even — for a few brief heady months in 1863 — membership in the "Idaho Territory."

Wyoming has long been the nation's coal king. The vast operations of the Powder River Basin produce more coal than all but a handful of states put together. But cheap natural gas has reduced power plants' dependence on the mineral. Wyoming's mines are shipping out fewer tons of coal and getting paid less for each of them.

That helps explain why the state went from the fourth-fastest growing in 2012 (D.C. was first that year) to rock bottom in 2017.​

Why people really want to move to Idaho but are fleeing our neighbor, Wyoming

the-coalindustry-revival-its-like-flogging-a-dean-ad-tech-19754131.png

Idaho's population increase is due to Californians leaving that state, and moving to Idaho (specifically the Boise area) upon retirement. You really don't know how to do basic research do you....

You know, I might consider coming up there some summer. 32 miles and no cars or lights? I'm in!

If I did decide to come up there, can you take me on some of the rides you enjoy and do you have a place I can rent?

I find it AWESOME that you guys have surfing up there. That alone is a reason for me to travel there.

Absolutely, we'll roll up to the lake and bbq up some grub when we get back. Lot of great eats around town too.

I've just got one rental left and expect to close with my current tenant by February or March.

But I can direct you to something cool depending on your budget. I'm just 3 miles from downtown .. I'd recommend hanging out there.

Maybe a studio or 1 bedroom through Airbnb? Cheaper yet might be a hotel depending on your length of stay.

Forum List

Back