Idaho is the fastest growing state in Union - Wyoming dead last

I wonder if Kaiser Twit ever gets the feeling that I generally ignore anything she has to say? Kinda sad that while everyone else is having a good conversation about Idaho and the various things that can be found there, she has to resort to childish insults that really aren't witty or funny.

Yo..................Kaiser Twit...................maybe I'll respond when you actually have something worthwhile or funny to say. Until then? Not so much.

But then again..............what else can I expect from an always babbling bitch?

I didn't ask you to reply to me, loser. And in fact, I would take offense if you did speak to me.

Fuck off you sperm burping gutter bitch. I usually ignore your banal bullshit. But, apparently you have been taking extra bitch pills, so you are trying to troll me to give your life meaning.

Not gonna happen you slimy whore. Fuck off ya goddam pedant, go please purists.
Quit talking to me, you microscopic weirdo.

I wonder if Kaiser Twit ever gets the feeling that I generally ignore anything she has to say? Kinda sad that while everyone else is having a good conversation about Idaho and the various things that can be found there, she has to resort to childish insults that really aren't witty or funny.

Yo..................Kaiser Twit...................maybe I'll respond when you actually have something worthwhile or funny to say. Until then? Not so much.

But then again..............what else can I expect from an always babbling bitch?

I didn't ask you to reply to me, loser. And in fact, I would take offense if you did speak to me.

Fuck off you sperm burping gutter bitch. I usually ignore your banal bullshit. But, apparently you have been taking extra bitch pills, so you are trying to troll me to give your life meaning.

Hey Twatlips.................the only reason I'm responding to you is that I'm hoping your skanky ignorant whorish ass will put me on ignore again. But, I know you won't, because one of your guilty little pleasures is trolling me with banal bullshit. Keep doing it you insufferable harpy. It's kinda fun to see you roll around in the mud all by yourself.

But, it looked so fun, that I decided to jump into the mudhole with you and wrestle around a bit. Tired of it yet?

I really like it when you show your bigoted ignorance. Kinda like when I watch the Jerry Springer show. It makes me feel better about my life when I watch the various weirdos on the screen and think how grateful I am that I am not them. Seeing your postings and watching your bigoted hate makes me VERY grateful that I'm not you. One of the reasons I don't put you on ignore.

Wyoming is pretty rocky and uninhabitable. Not surprising.

It's obvious that you have never been to Wyoming. Yes, there are mountains in the state, but they are on the western side of the state. The eastern side is plains and lots of ranching.

NW corner - Jackson Hole through Yellowstone is drop dead gorgeous.

But their are more Pronghorn Sheep than there are people. Just ask RWNJ :)

Yep. One year, I hung a left at Cheyanne and went all the way across the state, and then cut north to Yellowstone, back across Montana, and into Sturgis.

Did that particular little detour just for the scenery. There is one little problem though, coming across Bear Tooth Pass (one of the top 10 scenic drives in the WORLD, and I recommend driving it at least once) at the beginning of August it was freaking COLD. Started the morning in Yellowstone and the temp was around 60, but got to the top and it was 30 degrees and SNOWING.
Thanks for the tip on Bear Tooth Pass.

You are welcome. If you have the chance during a summer, I highly recommend going over the top of it. At one spot on the pass, they have a rest stop, and when you look over the edge, you can see damn near the whole road switchbacking down the mountain. Lots of hairpin turns and you want to take your time, because if you go off the road, you WILL tumble all the way to the bottom. The pass goes from Yellowstone to Red Lodge MT, and Red Lodge is a nice little town to stop in. They have some good places to eat, and having some beers with the locals in a bar at night is a cool experience.
I don't know about having some beers with the locals. I've been all through that area and my politics doesn't fit, and I'm not the type that can keep my mouth shut when somebody says something stupid.

The new slogan in Wyoming?...

Coal, it's what's for dinner.

Dating-in-Wyoming.jpg

You know, you wince when you see this meme because though it's funny as hell, there is a kernel of truth in there isn't there.
Freud says it's normal as long as they don't fall in love.

It's obvious that you have never been to Wyoming. Yes, there are mountains in the state, but they are on the western side of the state. The eastern side is plains and lots of ranching.

Yep. One year, I hung a left at Cheyanne and went all the way across the state, and then cut north to Yellowstone, back across Montana, and into Sturgis.

Did that particular little detour just for the scenery. There is one little problem though, coming across Bear Tooth Pass (one of the top 10 scenic drives in the WORLD, and I recommend driving it at least once) at the beginning of August it was freaking COLD. Started the morning in Yellowstone and the temp was around 60, but got to the top and it was 30 degrees and SNOWING.

You are welcome. If you have the chance during a summer, I highly recommend going over the top of it. At one spot on the pass, they have a rest stop, and when you look over the edge, you can see damn near the whole road switchbacking down the mountain. Lots of hairpin turns and you want to take your time, because if you go off the road, you WILL tumble all the way to the bottom. The pass goes from Yellowstone to Red Lodge MT, and Red Lodge is a nice little town to stop in. They have some good places to eat, and having some beers with the locals in a bar at night is a cool experience.
I don't know about having some beers with the locals. I've been all through that area and my politics doesn't fit, and I'm not the type that can keep my mouth shut when somebody says something stupid.
So you are a loudmouthed dumbass like all antitards.

Why all the hate?

Hey Twatlips.................the only reason I'm responding to you is that I'm hoping your skanky ignorant whorish ass will put me on ignore again. But, I know you won't, because one of your guilty little pleasures is trolling me with banal bullshit. Keep doing it you insufferable harpy. It's kinda fun to see you roll around in the mud all by yourself.

But, it looked so fun, that I decided to jump into the mudhole with you and wrestle around a bit. Tired of it yet?

I really like it when you show your bigoted ignorance. Kinda like when I watch the Jerry Springer show. It makes me feel better about my life when I watch the various weirdos on the screen and think how grateful I am that I am not them. Seeing your postings and watching your bigoted hate makes me VERY grateful that I'm not you. One of the reasons I don't put you on ignore.
Wow. Please stop talking to me. I never read past the first six words but obviously I got you all het up. You are a strange, sad little man. Carry on with drinking yourself into a stupor...don't stop on my account. If you wait too many minutes between gulps of the rotgut swill that is all you can afford, you will lose your buzz and have nothing to show for the can money you scraped together this morning..

Why all the hate?
It is my fondest wish that antifa be lodged permanently in mental hospitals.

`
Despite the fact that it's -9°F currently where I live in Wisconsin, I like where I'm at.

Holy hell don't bring gaybiker to Idaho. Idaho already has plenty of unemployed, unemployable drunken midgets.

Got anything else brainiac? :eusa_think:

Lowest Unemployment Rates for States, Seasonally Adjusted September 2017

Hawaii #1
2.0%

North Dakota #2
2.6%

Nebraska #3
2.7%

New Hampshire #4
2.7%

Idaho #5
2.9%

And the fact that they don't invite losers in is why it's low, you moron.

As I said..they have met their quota for losers. Please don't encourage outside losers to migrate there.

Btw, gaybiker would not be a popular guy in the redoubt. He's a flaphanded, bloviating, drunken idiot.
Given the quality of your posts, I would guess your alcohol or pot intake far exceeds his.

Holy hell don't bring gaybiker to Idaho. Idaho already has plenty of unemployed, unemployable drunken midgets.

Got anything else brainiac? :eusa_think:

Lowest Unemployment Rates for States, Seasonally Adjusted September 2017

Hawaii #1
2.0%

North Dakota #2
2.6%

Nebraska #3
2.7%

New Hampshire #4
2.7%

Idaho #5
2.9%

And the fact that they don't invite losers in is why it's low, you moron.

As I said..they have met their quota for losers. Please don't encourage outside losers to migrate there.

Btw, gaybiker would not be a popular guy in the redoubt. He's a flaphanded, bloviating, drunken idiot.
Given the quality of your posts, I would guess your alcohol or pot intake far exceeds his.
You're a fag.

The new slogan in Wyoming?...

Coal, it's what's for dinner.

Dating-in-Wyoming.jpg

You know, you wince when you see this meme because though it's funny as hell, there is a kernel of truth in there isn't there.

Know what the difference is between a good old boy and a redneck?

Good old boys breed farm animals. Rednecks get emotionally involved.

Idaho is not interested in naming you among their numbers...

Introduction to The American Redoubt Internal Migration Movement
Oh fucking bullshit. Stay out of Eastern Oregon, we don't need a bunch of dipshits there.

Forum List

Back