IDF finally breaks silence and speaks out about Israeli atrocities in the OPT

"This is a war crime. You cannot punish a population simply because you wanted to teach somebody a lesson."

Taking down a terrorist house is against the terrorist, not the entire Palestinian community. This kind of punishment is very specific.

It was not a terrorist house.

I'm speaking GENERAL.

Are you people FORCING yourselves to sound stupid?

Indeed throwing out the terrorist label is standard Israeli propaganda.

However what the propaganda will not tell you is that the owner of the house that Rachel Corrie was protecting belonged to a doctor. He and his wife traveled through Israel, flew to the US spent several weeks on a speaking tour with the Corries, flew back to Israel, and back to Gaza.

If he had any link to terrorism, that would have never happened.

Taking down a terrorist house is against the terrorist, not the entire Palestinian community. This kind of punishment is very specific.
Not according to your rules of engagement.

Testimony 2 – House Demolitions

Residential buildings at strategic points were taken over by force. Neighborhoods were described with “lots of destroyed houses….ruins….more and more ruins, and even the houses still standing, most of them kept getting shelled….” Other houses were blasted….blown “up in the air” with explosives.

“Operational necessity” sometimes meant a whole neighborhood was destroyed so as “not to jeopardize Israeli soldiers (and with) the day after” in mind, meaning to disrupt Gaza life to the maximum and leave it that way after forces pulled out.
That say's nothing about terrorists. It does say that you target entire neighborhoods (communities) and the reason you do it, is to disrupt Gaza life as much as possible.

It has nothing to do with terrorists!

"Palestine" and "occupation" is a Palestinian propaganda term.

We had the discussion before, Mr. Tinmore. You're in no place to complain about my PC barometer, when yours is filled with Palestinian propaganda terms.

So let us move this along, please.
Unfortunately, there are over 100 UN Resolutions that says you're full of shit!

It's not propaganda.

Once Rafah became a terror base against Israeli civilians and soldiers, that very well made it out "fuckin business"!
Yeah, they're all terrorists, aren't they.

This is what you're all about...
Testimony 5 – Atmosphere

What “bothered me? Many things….all that destruction. All that fire at innocents. This shock of realizing with whom I’m in this together….the hatred, and the joy of killing….I killed a terrorist….blew his head off….There’s nothing to hold you back.” They’re just Arabs.
...the joy of killing arabs!

Wow, fun and party!

Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning! :clap2::clap2::clap2:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
I'd love for you to say that to me in a bar face-to-face!

Why do you take this conflict so personally? You claim to be Irish-Catholic but I think you have Arab blood in you. Otherwise, why do you care?

Congrats!!!!!!!!! that has got to be one of the single dumbest comments I've seen on this---or any other message-board....celebrate your idiocy.......I had no idea that the only criteria for caring about the injustices heaped upon the Palestinians by the filthy Jews was "Arab blood".......good heavens what a fertile moron

Why do you take this conflict so personally? You claim to be Irish-Catholic but I think you have Arab blood in you. Otherwise, why do you care?

Congrats!!!!!!!!! that has got to be one of the single dumbest comments I've seen on this---or any other message-board....celebrate your idiocy.......I had no idea that the only criteria for caring about the injustices heaped upon the Palestinians by the filthy Jews was "Arab blood".......good heavens what a fertile moron

Wouldn't you care more about your own mother than some other elderly woman, especially if that other old woman was in the wrong?

Last edited:
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING! :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Wazzamatta, Princess? Do facts make you angry? What would you do? Take a swing? Blow your top? Shoot your wad? Perhaps you should seek professional help. There must be someone under your rock who can fix you.

Wazzamatta, Princess? Do facts make you angry? What would you do? Take a swing? Blow your top? Shoot your wad? Perhaps you should seek professional help. There must be someone under your rock who can fix you.

PRICELESS!!!!! one of nature's most awkward liars and moral reprobates proposes to lecture about "facts" no less........again I find myself caught up in a disruptive bout of laughter that can only be soothed by hot towels....sincere thanks to the board's premiere goat-blower:eusa_whistle:

PRICELESS!!!!! one of nature's most awkward liars and moral reprobates proposes to lecture about "facts" no less........again I find myself caught up in a disruptive bout of laughter that can only be soothed by hot towels....sincere thanks to the board's premiere goat-blower:eusa_whistle:

I'll take that as a golden op to repeat those irrefutable facts, Princess:

Sniffer says: Take a swing?

I love
punching sniffer
in the

nose

Even when I
miss, I always
come

close!

I've never liked smug, condescending assholes who deliberately try to be the biggest prick in the room.

This is what gets me about the ZioNista; they never connect that in arming Israel we have embolden their aggressions knowing that we have their backs...in doing so, America became an Islamic enemy and received 9/11 and two wars thus far killing us for Israeli atrocities.

Why should we care? Just send our children to die for Israel!

This is what gets me about the ZioNista; they never connect that in arming Israel we have embolden their aggressions knowing that we have their backs...in doing so, America became an Islamic enemy and received 9/11 and two wars thus far killing us for Israeli atrocities.

If Iran is attacked, we won't have to send our children anywhere to die; for death will come to us. An attack on Iran, may just lead to the end of all life on planet earth.

An attack on Iran, will put us in a direct military confrontation with Russia and China. And at that point, war will come to our shore. American's and Israeli's will both know how it feels to be a Palestinian, when foreign army's occupy our neighborhoods. And that's the good news!

The bad news is we'll just launch missles at each other. At that point, game over! For everybody.

If Iran is attacked, we won't have to send our children anywhere to die; for death will come to us. An attack on Iran, may just lead to the end of all life on planet earth.

An attack on Iran, will put us in a direct military confrontation with Russia and China. And at that point, war will come to our shore. American's and Israeli's will both know how it feels to be a Palestinian, when foreign army's occupy our neighborhoods. And that's the good news!

The bad news is we'll just launch missles at each other. At that point, game over! For everybody.

Oh the drama, the drama. Neither China nor Russia would risk the end of the world for Iran, you silly drama queen.

Forum List

Back