Idf Shoots Down Syrian Warplane Over Golan

well..... the Assads has a really nice long,
bloody, barbaric ---run ----they can subsist
on their fond memories----of THE GOOD OLD DAYS executions in Damascus----
picnics thereafter

This is not going to end well for Assad, I predict an even worse ending for him than Gaddafi or Saddam.

there are other ---more optimistic examples of
FATE of deposed muslim tyrants Idi Amin ended up in Saudi Arabia ---living in obscene luxury with all the choumous he could SCOOP (baba ganouch, too) Saleh of Yemen ALSO went to Saudi Arabia----I think---and the Tunisian jerk----went somewhere. Poor Musharaf got out----of
Pakistan but was DUMB enough to go back.

I think that ASSAD would be ok if he can get to IRAN------or even Russia----another possibility is any of the SHIITE majority lands now WINNING (according to iran) all kinds of victories and taking over lots and lots of countries----like Iraq---and "Bahrain"??? Iran claimed they even WON Sanaa----although Yemen is a sunni land. all good---hubby and I are moving back to aden----I think he owns oil wells there----I mean he is ENTITLED to own them

At this point win, lose or draw I think Assad will be in Damascus, although he may be hanging from a street light soon enough.

uhm last I heard----Assad was not in Damascus-----it seems he found a nice condo
on a Russian war ship-----floating out there---
in the Calm Mediterranean--------gravity---
you are in a perverse mood. he will be ok------now that we have THE CALIPHATE---
there will be magic carpets flying all of the area

Will there be hummus and shawarma?

silly-----BOTH------and baba ganouch----
and----uhm harissa----and tsough (spelling?)
and----emulsions of tehinni (spelling?)---
----and coca cola with ice---(magic)

People tend to cooperate when they are paid well.

Obama is paying the Iraqis and even thousands of outsider "mujahedeen" to blow each others brains out?-------sheeesh----playing with the
genitils is so easy

Saudi Arabia and Qatar have been paying them for years---does news take a long time to get to wherever you are ?

oh----right----no doubt you meant ISIS is paid to be terrorists-----that is called ZAKAT.

There are FSA, Al Nusra and Islmaic Front (Which are one), but Israel only shot at the Syrian forces so far.

Are you insinuating that Israel is hooked up with any of these three groups? Even though you say you were born in Germany, it is obvious that your roots are in Syria. However, I don't think you realize that this isn't the first time Syrian planes have flown into Israeli airspace. I believe I mentioned it berfore, but I will repeat myself. In the early 60's when Israel was purchasing some equipment from the U.S., Naval personnel were there to teach the Israeli pilots how to use this equipment. My husband said at one session four or five Syrian jets flew overhead so the Israeli pilots scrambled to their planes to chase these planes back to Syria. Meawnhile, two of the Syrian planes were shot down. Hopefully the pilots were able to eject just like the pilot did recently.

Are you insinuating that Israel is hooked up with any of these three groups?
It is obvious that the three groups enjoy the more or less direct support and protection from the west and its allies. Though the Israelis (and westerners) dislike the terror of these groups and fear their barbarism, the western agenda is to arm, train and finance them. They single out the IS a bit nowadays, bomb here and there a bit. But the support for the other terrorist groups continue. Furthermore, it is also obvious that the Syrian aircraft was not a threat to Israel.
10367552_558134157621107_5913639331930365384_n.jpg

Even though you say you were born in Germany, it is obvious that your roots are in Syria. However, I don't think you realize that this isn't the first time Syrian planes have flown into Israeli airspace. I believe I mentioned it berfore, but I will repeat myself. In the early 60's when Israel was purchasing some equipment from the U.S., Naval personnel were there to teach the Israeli pilots how to use this equipment. My husband said at one session four or five Syrian jets flew overhead so the Israeli pilots scrambled to their planes to chase these planes back to Syria. Meawnhile, two of the Syrian planes were shot down. Hopefully the pilots were able to eject just like the pilot did recently.
Speculations about my roots have no place here. They are wrong anyway. I am just there, where the good guys are.

There are FSA, Al Nusra and Islmaic Front (Which are one), but Israel only shot at the Syrian forces so far.

Ya----thanks for all the help in your region, Israel.
No surprise... to be expected... preferable, actually.

We routinely ask Israel to refrain from engaging, to avoid uniting the Arabs and pointing them in the wrong direction.

The Arabs are perennially afflicted with Short Attention-Span Syndrome... until someone says "Israel"... or "squirrel"...
teeth_smile.gif

We routinely ask Israel to refrain from engaging, to avoid uniting the Arabs and pointing them in the wrong direction.

The Arabs are perennially afflicted with Short Attention-Span Syndrome... until one says "Israel"... or "squirrel"...
teeth_smile.gif

It's great to have allies who have convenient reasons not to fight with us,...
As if the Arabs like them now because they are lurking in the shadows........

The Arabs are perennially afflicted with Short Attention-Span Syndrome... until one says "Israel"... or "squirrel"...
teeth_smile.gif

In 1991, in the build-up to Gulf War I, the Israelis wanted to join the Coalition created by Bush 41...

The Israelis were asked to sit that one out, because their presence would distract and anger the Arabs and thereby jeapordize the Coalition before its work even began.

Remember?

Wanna bet the same thing is happening now, with Obumble and Company asking Israel to sit this one out, as well?

teeth_smile.gif

In 1991, in the build-up to Gulf War I, the Israelis wanted to join the Coalition created by Bush 41...

The Israelis were asked to sit that one out, because their presence would distract and anger the Arabs and thereby jeapordize the Coalition before its work even began.

Remember?

Wanna bet the same thing is happening now, with Obumble and Company asking Israel to sit this one out, as well?

Sure I bet we really had to twist their arm..

teeth_smile.gif

Remember?

Doubtful. They're still restocking their munitions shelves after cooking off a bit of it during the most recent Gaza War. No biggie.

teeth_smile.gif

Remember?

Doubtful. They're still restocking their munitions shelves after cooking off a bit of it during the most recent Gaza War. No biggie.

Wrong------America is restocking their munition shelves.

Tensions are very high over there.........Very easy to over react.......Either way, the Syrian pilot made a judgement error, aka forgot where he was, and got his aircraft shot down. When tensions are this high shit happens.

Israel lives under a constant state of tension. They couldn't resist knocking one of Assad's jets out of the sky. A jet that was likely targeting ISIS.

Israel lives under a constant state of tension. They couldn't resist knocking one of Assad's jets out of the sky. A jet that was likely targeting ISIS.

That pilot needs to check his location when flying. He violated air space. Syria and Israel are not friends.

That pilot needs to check his location when flying. He violated air space. Syria and Israel are not friends.

Were not exactly Assad's BBfs either but we have no respect for his airspace.I assume you're OK with him shooting as our planes ?

teeth_smile.gif

Remember?

Wrong------America is restocking their munition shelves.
Whatever.

They are restocking their munition shelves.

We are supplying many of the munitions with which those shelves are being restocked.

Did we really have to go through this hair-splitting exercise?

Really?

Forum List

Back