Idiot rapper Kanye West finally does something I agree with.......

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
I can't stand the guy but his latest publicity stunt may have some merit.

West's new fashion statement features the sacred "Stars and Bars". Which has long been vilified by it's detractors as a symbol of slavery. When it fact the Confederate Flag is a symbol of 'states rights".

Maybe his use of the flag will stir up debate within the black community and restore the true meaning of this national treasure. . :thup:

kanye-west-300.jpg

oh well...Kanye West does it makes it okay. I guess those millions of Americans murdered by traitors over slavery was justified because Kanye wore a jacket.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Most historians agree that the Confederate Flag represented 'States Rights' not slavery.

It's time the black community acknowledged the truth about the flag. . :cool:

Most historians agree that the Confederate Flag represented 'States Rights' not slavery.

BLAH BLAH BLAH...states rights....states rights. How truly bliss is ignorance, yes it was states rights....CONCERNING SLAVERY!!!! you fucking moron.

The vaunted 'Stars n' Bars' is a legitimate national artifact and should be treated with respect because all of the brave American soldiers who died defending the democratic ideals it represented. . :cool:

The vaunted 'Stars n' Bars' is a legitimate national artifact and should be treated with respect because all of the brave American soldiers who died defending the democratic ideals it represented. . :cool:

DEMOCRATIC IDEALS!!!!! Really, ummmh, I guess you are right, those ideals supported slavery then and the democratic party is trying to do it again, with the chains being in the form of the government and the insurance industry deciding who and what kind of health care is provided in this country.

Can you say SHEEP?????

It is (was) until Lincoln and the Federalists decided to trash the Constitution and invade the southern states. . :doubt:

Last edited:
It is (was) until Lincoln and the Federalists decided to trash it and invade the southern states. . :doubt:

Lincoln was enforcing the Constitution. I disagree with Sherman's tactic of terrorizing the South and one could debate on war crimes....

oh well...Kanye West does it makes it okay. I guess those millions of Americans murdered by traitors over slavery was justified because Kanye wore a jacket.

Millions of Americans murdered? what a hysterical little bitch you are.

Millions were murdered through slavery and the Civil War.

Link it with proof or you are just a hysterical liar. And war deaths are not murders they are casualties. Idiot. (620,000 civil war casualties is not millions)

Anyway, the thread is about the use of the flag on Kanye's jacket.

It is just for attention?

Or a legitimate attempt to open dialogue about the true meaning of the Confederate flag?

Just because historians think it represents state rights doesn't mean Blacks have to be stupid and agree.

Kanye West bills himself as 'Yeezus'

Maybe he is the 'second coming' who has been sent here to heal the black/white divide?? . :thup:

Anyway, the thread is about the use of the flag on Kanye's jacket.

It is just for attention?

Or a legitimate attempt to open dialogue about the true meaning of the Confederate flag?

Anyone that follows what Kanyes thinks about anything besides music is dumb. He is an entertainer not some deep philosopher. For gods sake he married Kim.

More African Americans need to be exposed to real history.......not the tripe spoon feed to them by Jessie and and the other race pimps. . :eusa_hand:

h_k_edgerton_5.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Forum List

Back