IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent

You people dont seem to understand that finger prints have never been a viable answer by anyone able to implement it.

Its a red herring and Im sure many would find it invasive and not vote.

Really TM. Tell me, do you have to sign your name at the polling place BEFORE you vote or do you have your dog show up and do it for you?

If you had a National ID card you could log in and vote from home

It would increase the number of voters and reduce fraud
an online voting process would be wide open to fraud
and since voting is a state run deal, i would oppose a national ID
but would support a state ID that meets a standard for authenticity

What a coincidence, I just happen to have such a state ID on my person all the time.

And I'm even asked to show it if I am stopped by a law enforcement officer.

The nerve of those tyrants.

Rick
WHY those NAZIS
they dared to ask you for your PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

You people dont seem to understand that finger prints have never been a viable answer by anyone able to implement it.

Really TM. Tell me, do you have to sign your name at the polling place BEFORE you vote or do you have your dog show up and do it for you?

LMAO.
You should see her post in another thread about how Christian people have been treating her all of her life.
She is paranoid. Not naive. Paranoid. And maybe a bit sick too.

If you had a National ID card you could log in and vote from home

It would increase the number of voters and reduce fraud
an online voting process would be wide open to fraud
and since voting is a state run deal, i would oppose a national ID
but would support a state ID that meets a standard for authenticity

What a coincidence, I just happen to have such a state ID on my person all the time.

And I'm even asked to show it if I am stopped by a law enforcement officer.

The nerve of those tyrants.

Rick

People just dont get it. In an effort to ensure our republics integrity, we need to inconvenience ourselves once in a while.

I have short brown hair. If word got out that a short brown haired man was raping little children in NYC, I would gladly show my id to every officer while they were searching for the pervert.

I would not cry "how come the blonds dont need to show ID".

People just dont get it.

LMAO.
You should see her post in another thread about how Christian people have been treating her all of her life.
She is paranoid. Not naive. Paranoid. And maybe a bit sick too.

It is no wonder how people treat her the way she lies about everything.

Immie

:lol:

Because they place no value on doing the right thing.

And odd that they think everyone stoops to their level? They project themselves very well. And when they get caught they blame, minimize,deny and obfuscate.

Yes the people I have met who claim christianity have repeatedly lied to my face.

Its the truth.

Now here you all are insisting a lie is the truth right here.

In the Malone case the RNC was ordered by the court to stop trying to cull voters.

You people will pretend it never happened just like you do every other piece of information that is documented beyond what you are willing to offer in kind.

I know I will never get past the lies in YOUR head but you better realise that many people view these sites and every time someome reads about these court documents the more it gets out that the republicans cheat in elections.

Its cold hard court documented fact.

TM might be an illegal. Acts like one, walks like one, thinks like one and donna wanna be asked for no fucking ID.

Yes the people I have met who claim christianity have repeatedly lied to my face.

Its the truth.

In the Malone case the RNC was ordered by the court to stop trying to cull voters.

You people will pretend it never happened just like you do every other piece of information that is documented beyond what you are willing to offer in kind.

I know I will never get past the lies in YOUR head but you better realise that many people view these sites and every time someome reads about these court documents the more it gets out that the republicans cheat in elections.

What is, you loon? Have you provided anything even remotely related to evidence, ever?

Its the truth.

What is, you loon? Have you provided anything even remotely related to evidence, ever?
shes totally delusional, just like the troofer morons

The idea of having voters present positive ID in order to vote is a good one. In some areas of the country one political party can have so much power so as to make enforcement impossible.

Did you read all of teh studies I provided in this thread?

you see every study has found that is would keep poor people from voting.

Every study has found the type of fraud the IDs are designed to provent is so small an occurance as to be staticically insignificant.

It would be a billion dollar program to correct nothing that would cause fewer poor proplr to vote.

How does democracy win in that deal?

The idea of having voters present positive ID in order to vote is a good one. In some areas of the country one political party can have so much power so as to make enforcement impossible.

Every study has found the type of fraud the IDs are designed to provent is so small an occurance as to be staticically insignificant.

It would be a billion dollar program to correct nothing that would cause fewer poor proplr to vote.

ROFLMAO
you didnt post studies, moron
you posted links to surveys
and OpEds

So because it so rarely happens, this voter fraud we've all heard of but which according to TM doesn't exist, we shouldn't have laws to protect against it?

Does this mean we can likewise get rid of abortion, based on the fact that so few women get abortions for medical reasons?

ROFLMAO
you didnt post studies, moron
you posted links to surveys
and OpEds

She doesn't understand.

Its the truth.

Oh my Lord, you have never been honest on these boards and you have the nerve to post that shit?

No one said the Malone case did not happen idiot. No one even said that the caging didn't happen, idiot. The point was that the case was dismissed and thus is not proof of wrongdoing.

Immie

Its the truth.

knowing you, they told you the truth, but you are so damned delusional you didnt understand it

Forum List

Back