IDs could cause enough of a dropoff in legitimate Democratic voting to add 3 percent

So because it so rarely happens, this voter fraud we've all heard of but which according to TM doesn't exist, we shouldn't have laws to protect against it?

Does this mean we can likewise get rid of abortion, based on the fact that so few women get abortions for medical reasons?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to AllieBaba again

Immie

I just wish people valued critial thinking to make decisions in this country.

science has so much to offer a country that wants to make the right decisions for the people.

awww how cute from the guy who refuses court documents and pretends studies are worthless if he doesnt like the findings of the study.

I just wish people valued critial thinking to make decisions in this country.

science has so much to offer a country that wants to make the right decisions for the people.

When did this become about science? I bet you are the type that honestly thinks that ALL political "conservatives" believe that dinasaurs are a myth and the earth is only a few thousand years old, don't you, you prejudicial dip shit?

Hey idiot, I have had these fools deny science and court documented evidence for weeks now.

How many of your fellow cons believe just like you said fool?

I don't see a problem. I wish they would make it law to prove your Identity and address to be able to vote. I work the elections and this would make it easier for the judges in identifying who and where the voter can and should cast their votes. Also this would prevent my vote which is very precious to me to not be wiped out by fraud or by illegal aliens that vote illegally. I have to prove who I am to buy beer, cigs train tickets, airline tickets, to drive cash a check, rent a car, rent a hotel room. Whats the big deal? You will hear the poor don't have ID's so we can't do this but misteriouslly they come up with ID's to cash their Government aid check. What a crock of shit. The dems are against this cause this would screw up their voter fraud. This is their only way to win now, and we need this now so no more elections are stolen from the voters!!!!

Hey idiot, I have had these fools deny science and court documented evidence for weeks now.

How many of your fellow cons believe just like you said fool?

Please provide proof.
Because that hasn't been happening on this site. Maybe that's the way you perceive things, but your perceptions are not reality.

SHE BLINDED ME WITH SCIENCE!!!!
1.jpg
:lol:

Last election day I was asked for an ID, I showed my Federal issued Military retired ID.

The lady who asked looked at it and asked if I had a drivers license instead. I was about ready to go off on her when the (I suppose) supervisor told her to mark down valid ID shown.

I don't have a problem with showing an ID to vote.

The cons deny science by saying evolution, global warming and the age of the earth are a couple of examples as well as denying the studies I propced in this thread.

You deny court documents in nearly every thread I have posted in lately.

Like the document which is from a RNC leader to another RNC leader which says it would be a good idea to keep blacks from voting.

This is completely documented by the courts as a RNC internal document.

You people pretend it menas nothing.

Also we need to dye indext finger like they do in third world countries this also prevent multiple voter fraud. If you are against this, why, are you a vote frauder or multiple voter?

an online voting process would be wide open to fraud
and since voting is a state run deal, i would oppose a national ID
but would support a state ID that meets a standard for authenticity

What a coincidence, I just happen to have such a state ID on my person all the time.

And I'm even asked to show it if I am stopped by a law enforcement officer.

The nerve of those tyrants.

Rick
WHY those NAZIS
they dared to ask you for your PAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)

Man, next time I go to a bar to see a band playing and they ask me for ID I'll make sure to call them all NAZIZzzzz!!!!

Somehow I doubt TM would argue against showing ID at a bar but omg to prove (in less than a few seconds) you are even a citizen to vote ...

Last edited:
If you want it acknowledged, you have to provide real evidence.

You haven't. You never have. You need to improve your research and your debate skills.

Forum List

Back