🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If a president had done what Biden did with student loans but instead for the wealthy

College degrees do not guarantee prosperity.

No, but they are a good guarantee against poverty - as long as the graduate tries to hold a job.

If college grads don't get jobs, then the colleges become worthless. The banks will never allow that.

And why exactly should people that didn’t take out the student loans in question be on the hook to pay them back?

What makes you think that anyone will have to pay them back?

The economics of the U.S. Government are not like your household economics. No one will have to pay them back.

That definition is pure B.S.

No monarchy consists of a single monarch. It's a hereditary system that includes many levels of royalty in a hierarchical system.

There are Emperors, Kings, Dukes, counts (eastern Europeans), and knights. It is a system of overlords and underlords.

The modern global neo-monarchy that is forming may or may not yet have been consolidated into one single overlord (Emperor), but each and every billionaire is already a defacto king. Global Neo-Monarchy is based on trans-global ownership of financial assets, not territory.
Another lefty claiming the rich govern America.

<YAWN!>

Another lefty claiming the rich govern America.

<YAWN!>

Another moron that knows nothing of the realities of the world.

If you don't know that both the Republicans and the Democrats are controlled by the wealthy, you must have had your head stuck up your ass your whole life.

Our political system is progressive oligarchs vs. reactionary oligarchs.

Another moron that knows nothing of the realities of the world.

If you don't know that both the Republicans and the Democrats are controlled by the wealthy, you must have had your head stuck up your ass your whole life.

Our political system is progressive oligarchs vs. reactionary oligarchs.
One thing I know is that everything you know is wrong.

No, but they are a good guarantee against poverty - as long as the graduate tries to hold a job.

If college grads don't get jobs, then the colleges become worthless. The banks will never allow that.
lots of ifs, without drive and desire degreed people are no better off than those with trades

They have many times cowboy

What a hoot, where did you get the trillion dollars bozo. by the way how did The rights God and leader Scum Bag pay for his wall. One of the most stupid ideas in history. I love to read comments of cartoon characters. Lots of entertainment.
I hope you are a good fuck, you post the stupidest shit here

lots of ifs, without drive and desire degreed people are no better off than those with trades
That depends on what they major in. However, almost all people with degrees get some kind of reasonably paying job.

The banks won't let the 'system' fail.

That depends on what they major in. However, almost all people with degrees get some kind of reasonably paying job.

Go into a Starbucks Coffee shop and I'll bet everyone there has a college diploma.

If you are referring to PPP loans they were designed to be forgiven if used to pay laid off employees.

Why should I as a taxpayer be forced to pay the business costs of a business I do not own?

Where in Capitalism do we find the idea that taxpayers are responsible for the business costs of others?

Go into a Starbucks Coffee shop and I'll bet everyone there has a college diploma.

Yes, many college grads start by working shit jobs at first, but eventually find better jobs.

My brother worked as a salesman at the GAP and a bicycle delivery boy in NYC after college.

He was a producer for a major network news show before he died.

The argument about the value of education is stupid, it is quite simple, you want America to be the top country in all ways in a world market, educate them better than every other country.

my wife is a CPA, CFO, and Board member. I gross more than she does without a degree.

Forum List

Back