If An advanced alien life form came to Earth, How should we treat them?

[/QUOTE]I think the first thing to do would be to cook them and find out what they taste like on a pizza.[/QUOTE]

Or, we could be very polite and ask how they would like us to serve them.

I think the first thing to do would be to cook them and find out what they taste like on a pizza.

Or, we could be very polite and ask how they would like us to serve them.

Slaves make no sense. The american political paranoia or xenophobia exists only because US-Americans know US-Americans.

Last edited:

I'm a Christian I don't even want to think that way. However, some nut asked me that question years ago.. I responded and said if I was the world would end that second and God would be judging us right now and I'd be in heaven. However, that would be very selfish of me and who am I to have such a decision of that magnitude?

I'm a Christian I don't even want to think that way. However, some nut asked me that question years ago.. I responded and said if I was the world would end that second and God would be judging us right now and I'd be in heaven. However, that would be very selfish of me and who am I to have such a decision of that magnitude?
Anyway, that makes twice.

Oh, don't take it hard! Anyway, 'Christian' means 'little Christ', so calling yourself one is a declaration of being 'Him'.

Rationally thinking, any species that advanced in technology and thinking, would also have advanced and controlled their behavior and emotional states, especially if they had many more years to progress then us.
Just because we can be pathetic doesn't mean all species has to be.
That assumption can wind you up on the alien's dinner plate

Rationally thinking, any species that advanced in technology and thinking, would also have advanced and controlled their behavior and emotional states, especially if they had many more years to progress then us.
Just because we can be pathetic doesn't mean all species has to be.
That assumption can wind you up on the alien's dinner plate

If the aliens of your thoughts have levorotary amino acids otherwise they could use him only like bubble gum, while singing about their star-bangeled spanner.

Last edited:
See this is why they always come to probe us. :)

Let's take this topic to the next level.
What if an advanced alien came to this forum?
Jeremiah would warn it not to have anything to do with the Pope.
Avatar would tell it the good news that the alien's distant cousin already visited the Americas apearing to
Joseph Smith, and would try to convince it to move to Utah to marry 5 wives and a billy goat.
Penelope would scoff at the alien saying they are mere fabrications of previous cultures cave drawings, then mumble words about them being mere zionist creations.
Zaangalewa would spam irrelevant youtube videos instead of conversing with it.
Muslim75 would try to convert it to Islam by telling him how peaceful it is, while hiding the newspapers from the Alien and censoring his access to news and research on the internet. And Hobelim will greet it with a customary "Nanu Nanu" while wearing spock ears and holding a mock star ship enterprise flight manual.

Last edited:
This is how we should act....

for-world-peace-minute-blog.jpg

This is how we will act...

Say-hello-to-my-little-friend-50-Of-The-Greatest-Film-Quotes-Of-All-Time.jpg

If such a thing occurred, I think we should approach them with caution--they may want to enslave us or even worst--dissect us for the advancement of their science!!

Of course, given the level of tech they may have, we may have to listen to why they came and comply to their requests.
When the aliens came to visit Lot at Sodom, the people wanted to have sex with them.

... Zaangalewa would spam irrelevant youtube videos instead of conversing with it. ...

Do you really think so, only because you are a hateful antisemitic superior human idiot who tries to speak in the name of Jews against god and every religion while you live in the illusion you are allknowing yourselve? I fear if you would be the first human being, who tries to communicate with extraterrestrians, then no one here on this planet would survive this first contact. What about if you would first try to learn to read, to hear, to understand and to respect other human beings and every creature god made?

Last edited:
If such a thing occurred, I think we should approach them with caution--they may want to enslave us or even worst--dissect us for the advancement of their science!!

Of course, given the level of tech they may have, we may have to listen to why they came and comply to their requests.
When the aliens came to visit Lot at Sodom, the people wanted to have sex with them.

Forum List

Back