If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

Arizona auditors recovered the deleted information from the deleted databases. Yet another question: if there was no cheating...WHY DID THEY DELETE THE DATABASES?
They didn't delete any databases. They turned the database over to the frauditors. Imagine that? The frauditors have no clue what they're doing.

Ben Cotton, founder of CyFIR LLC, which is working on the audit, said he had retrieved all the data he needs from Arizona's largest county, which President Biden won in November. The remark came a day after county officials said auditors could not find the information because they did not know where it was located.

This is your thread, shouldn't you know about the topic? That story broke before you posted this.

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said:
Whether any audits show fraud or not, motherfuckers are going to be much more careful about it going forward.
Your desperate claim that the Cyber Ninja Big Bamboozle at the Crazy Times Fair is an effective scare tactic is undermined by the raucous laughter it evokes amidst the embarrassment of conservative Republicans.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 7.40.47 AM.png

"Fear the Evil Clowns!" is not an effective deterrent to election fraud, especially when legitimate safeguards, including real audits, have established that it does not exist.

Joe Biden: “We have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics".
Moron, you're quoting him out of context. What the fuck is with you cons? Do any of you cons have an honest bone in your body?

@ 18:40 (your out of context portion in red)

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.

Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.

You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.

In reality, from which you're divorced, President-elect Biden says they have IWILLVOTE.com to fight fraud, not to perpetrate it, as you dishonestly claim.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to post.

There is no legal mechanism allowing for the election results to be overturned following them being certified by Congress. If Biden was found to have cheated the best that could happen is him being impeached over it but even if Harris and Biden we're both impeached that would mean that Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House would become president it wouldn't allow Trump to Simply take the office of President by default
If evidence is uncovered in the AZ recount, Biden should be removed from office.
So you want Harris for president?

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?
His presidency is crippled now. It will be totally crippled. They know they cheated.

And they know that we know that they cheated. Too much happened too close to plain view to deny it.
LOLOL

There was so much cheating, you couldn't find any of it?

If an audit claims there was fraud, nobody will believe it or accept it. It will be ridiculed.
Who says? You responded to a post where I stated that if "something" is found investigations might be warranted. This is despite this being the THIRD audit in this particular county. I won't believe the audit is on the up and up but if I state that I want proof of voter fraud, I can't well state that I don't want potential proof investigated. And if necessary argued in court. That is how you test these kinds of particular hypotheses.

This by the way is the difference between you and me I think. You reject out of hand the things you don't believe. I try to keep my personal disbelief out of the argument.
plus the fact that Trump drew large support
Sure, the election showed that. Biden just drew even more.
I know Trump was a polarizing figure, but his policies were not unusual or outlandish
This is a rabbit hole so deep it would completely derail the OP. Suffice to say I don't agree with the last sentence.
nd I don't think a record number of people showed up to vote against them.
If you acknowledge that he was a polarizing figure, why do you have a problem with believing that fact would entice people to go vote?
As of right now, any evidence of any kind would not be accepted as proof of fraud.
Again that is not true. The problem is that no proof of fraud is being presented at all, but a lot of people believe it anyway.
Who would be the neutral third party to ensure voting integrity? Can you think of anyone?
There is no neutral third party. That's why the system is set up so both partisan parties have a say in proceedings and that the arbiters of disputes are nominated by both parties. This is a disconnect you keep on showing.

Your first reply to me was a statement that you wouldn't trust the results of an audit called for by not a neutral party but YOUR party. Administered not by a neutral party but by a party that has SHOWN to already believe that fraud happened. Because of the stated reason, you don't trust MY PARTY. That is not a rational response.

Dusty, I like the fact that you seem to try to actually engage what I say. It is rare and therefore you deserve my respect. I don't believe you are dumb or a bad person. So can I ask a favor?

Would you be willing to give me what you believe to be a rational reason why you believe voter fraud happened? I don't mean stuff like I believe Democrats are bad people. Or stuff like. I have a hard time believing Biden got more votes. But an actual rational reason?

Just like we had “mostly peaceful protests”.

Most of them were peaceful.

For CNN values of “peaceful”.

CNN_Mostly_Peaceful_Protests_Banner.jpg

Of course, as always, Incel Joe, we can always count on you to take the side of violent, destructive, subhuman criminal pieces of shit, against that of actual human beings.

Always.

It's what you are, and you will always side with your own kind.

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?
The original audits (3 times) by Republican and independent officials will certainly
rule the day as opposed to the fufnick, obtuse, partizan "ninga" outfit "audit" chosen by trumptydump supporters which will have no bearing on anything because it isn't anything except in your twisted minds.

God you people. I smelt fraud on election night at 11pm. You would have to be a paint chip eating fool not to see it...lol
All those states so confused they had to shut down all at once.......lolol

A week later enough ballots were cast......................LOLOL

The original audits (3 times) by Republican and independent officials will certainly
rule the day as opposed to the fufnick, obtuse, partizan "ninga" outfit "audit" chosen by trumptydump supporters which will have bearing on anything because it isn't anything except in your twisted minds.
HEHE. Watching you slaves to a miserable boss twist on this....lolol

OMG. No wonder conservatives have to screw your women to impregnate them...lol

Just like we had “mostly peaceful protests”.

Most of them were peaceful.

For CNN values of “peaceful”.

View attachment 491088

Of course, as always, Incel Joe, we can always count on you to take the side of violent, destructive, subhuman criminal pieces of shit, against that of actual human beings.

Always.

It's what you are, and you will always side with your own kind.
And that is exactly what you and your ilk are doing about the Jan 6 insurrection--taking the side of your mentally challenged "leader", who called it a lovefest between police and insurrectionists.

Arizona auditors recovered the deleted information from the deleted databases. Yet another question: if there was no cheating...WHY DID THEY DELETE THE DATABASES?
They didn't delete any databases. They turned the database over to the frauditors. Imagine that? The frauditors have no clue what they're doing.

Ben Cotton, founder of CyFIR LLC, which is working on the audit, said he had retrieved all the data he needs from Arizona's largest county, which President Biden won in November. The remark came a day after county officials said auditors could not find the information because they did not know where it was located.

This is your thread, shouldn't you know about the topic? That story broke before you posted this.

Seems the auditors are honest and went so far as to correct a republican who spoke in error. Can't wait to see the final audit result.

rule the day as opposed to the fufnick, obtuse, partizan "ninga" outfit "audit" chosen by trumptydump supporters which will have bearing on anything because it isn't anything except in your twisted minds.

Great analysis, but typical non-comment from a trumptydumpty.

Seems the auditors are honest and went so far as to correct a republican who spoke in error. Can't wait to see the final audit result.

I don't care about the "final" result because it means nothing, nada, kaputsky, nyet and is nothing more than another farce in the era of Trump.

If an audit claims there was fraud, nobody will believe it or accept it. It will be ridiculed.
Who says? You responded to a post where I stated that if "something" is found investigations might be warranted. This is despite this being the THIRD audit in this particular county. I won't believe the audit is on the up and up but if I state that I want proof of voter fraud, I can't well state that I don't want potential proof investigated. And if necessary argued in court. That is how you test these kinds of particular hypotheses.

This by the way is the difference between you and me I think. You reject out of hand the things you don't believe. I try to keep my personal disbelief out of the argument.
plus the fact that Trump drew large support
Sure, the election showed that. Biden just drew even more.
I know Trump was a polarizing figure, but his policies were not unusual or outlandish
This is a rabbit hole so deep it would completely derail the OP. Suffice to say I don't agree with the last sentence.
nd I don't think a record number of people showed up to vote against them.
If you acknowledge that he was a polarizing figure, why do you have a problem with believing that fact would entice people to go vote?
As of right now, any evidence of any kind would not be accepted as proof of fraud.
Again that is not true. The problem is that no proof of fraud is being presented at all, but a lot of people believe it anyway.
Who would be the neutral third party to ensure voting integrity? Can you think of anyone?
There is no neutral third party. That's why the system is set up so both partisan parties have a say in proceedings and that the arbiters of disputes are nominated by both parties. This is a disconnect you keep on showing.

Your first reply to me was a statement that you wouldn't trust the results of an audit called for by not a neutral party but YOUR party. Administered not by a neutral party but by a party that has SHOWN to already believe that fraud happened. Because of the stated reason, you don't trust MY PARTY. That is not a rational response.

Dusty, I like the fact that you seem to try to actually engage what I say. It is rare and therefore you deserve my respect. I don't believe you are dumb or a bad person. So can I ask a favor?

Would you be willing to give me what you believe to be a rational reason why you believe voter fraud happened? I don't mean stuff like I believe Democrats are bad people. Or stuff like. I have a hard time believing Biden got more votes. But an actual rational reason?
This crazy times carnival ride is already being ridiculed.

They've already leaked two discrepancies and both were debunked.

They're not off to a good start.

Great analysis, but typical non-comment from a trumptydumpty.
What flavor paint chips do you prefer? Glidden, Dutch Boy, or Sherwin Williams.?

I don't care about the "final" result because it means nothing, nada, kaputsky, nyet and is nothing more than another farce in the era of Trump.

I'm sure that there are many people who would be interested to see the final result of the audit. I am one of those people. Not that I don't believe that your opinion is important but I do believe that we can accommodate more than just one person's opinion in our society.

Forum List

Back