If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

On November 3rd a call was made to five swing states, all 5 states stopped counting ballots then resumed in secret in the early morning hours on November 4th. Who gave the order?

What call are you referring to? Link?

God you people. I smelt fraud on election night at 11pm. You would have to be a paint chip eating fool not to see it...lol
All those states so confused they had to shut down all at once.......lolol

A week later enough ballots were cast......................LOLOL
You smelled the loss that was on the horizon? That was the smell of fraud?
Gosh, you are a true thinker---with your nose.
Sure. 44 states all accounted for by midnight except 6 swing states with Trump leading them all..Then all shut down because a urinal backed up.....lolol...............It took 6 states a week to count votes....lololololol. Trump losing all of them...lolololol......................And you slave to a miserable job your whole life and I didn't.........True thinker huh dust breather????.BAWWWWWWHHAHA
They all shut down?? What the fuck are you talking about?

On November 3rd a call was made to five swing states, all 5 states stopped counting ballots then resumed in secret in the early morning hours on November 4th. Who gave the order?
Those 5 states did not stop counting.

Can you cons stop lying?

STATES STOPPED COUNTING

The posts start with the claim that these five states took a three-hour shutdown in which they “found enough votes for Biden to catch Trump.” There is no evidence to show that any of these states took a three-hour break from counting votes.

Wisconsin did not stop counting on election night. In an elections update video posted on YouTube by PBS NewsHour ( here ), Meagan Wolfe, administrator of the Wisconsin Elections Commission, can be heard saying at the 1:18 minute mark: “Our municipal and county clerks have worked tirelessly throughout the night to make sure that every valid ballot has been counted and reported accurately.”

Michigan did not stop counting ballots. Politifact reported that Tracy Wimmer, director of media relations for the Michigan Secretary of State, said: "At no point has the counting process stopped since it began at 7 a.m. yesterday morning (Nov. 3), which was when, per Michigan election law, it could begin.” ( here )

ADVERTISEMENT

Misunderstandings over tally updates stopping temporarily on election night in Philadelphia are explained in a Reuters Fact Check ( here ) .

North Carolina did stop counting votes on election night, but it was not due to voter fraud. Local television station WSOC-TV reported that Karen Brinson Bell, executive director of the state elections board, said: “North Carolina stopped counting votes on election night because there were no more votes to count that night” and added: “With very few exceptions, North Carolina’s election results will not change until November 12 or 13, when all mail-in ballots are received and counted by each county.” ( here )

The Nevada Secretary of State released a statement explaining that the state did not stop counting ballots and that the “counting of ballots is ongoing and will continue until every cast ballot is counted.” ( here )

Will MI follow suit? And if that is proven as a cheat, what happens? Does Sleepy Joe get to keep on in the WH? Or if proven Trump DID win...does he get brought back as potus?
Sadly it would not change the outcome of the election

But it would help to prevent future democrat cheating
I don't understand why it would not change the outcome.
Because the popular vote doesn't elect the President. The Electoral College does. The fraud influenced the States to send the wrong electors, but their results were done legitimatly.
Now that makes sense. Sort of.
I don't believe anyone ever experienced this so that is why I asked the question. Funny (not) how some think I am a super duper MAGA just by doing the asking.

If this happened with Trump winning over Hillary, then he should have never sat in the WH and removed once it was proven that is what happened. I loathe Hillary, but if cheating is involved, that's another whole story.

It will happen again if something isn't done. Hence, ASKING what happens if such a thing IS proven. If not, well...........

I get where you're coming from, but our laws simply don't have a provision for undoing an entire election, no matter how fraudulent it proves to be over time, because our Founding Fathers considered the continuation of our system of government to be more important than who holds which office. Worse comes to worst, they figured our system could survive four years of a shitty President, even a fraudulent one. Of course, if I remember correctly, they also originally provided more time between the election and the transition of power, which would have provided more time to look into issues like this (they also had a much more simple method of election to work with).

If we didn't have Democrats in power in both houses of Congress, we could theoretically impeach Biden and Harris. But even aside from the fact that the Democrats would never do that, even if God Almighty appeared before them and told them unequivocally that Biden and Harris personally rigged the vote with their own hands, that would just put Nancy Pelosi in the White House.

Our only real option at this point is to power through this, treat Biden like the illegitimate nursing home fugitive that he is, and demand that a better job be done in the future to secure our elections.
it wouldn't explain why the ballots would be held for years then. If it was over, it would be over. Something is wrong with what did happen on election night when all five states stopped counting ballots. that is the fraud.

it wouldn't explain why the ballots would be held for years then. If it was over, it would be over. Something is wrong with what did happen on election night when all five states stopped counting ballots. that is the fraud.

What's fraudulent about stopping the count for the night, and resuming in the morning?

What's fraudulent about stopping the count for the night, and resuming in the morning?
why did they stop when no other states did? why did each state remove the monitoring rep from the opposing party? why did they then extend the count three extra days? never before. and only those five states reversed the count afterward. hmmmmmmmmmmm

oh and why weren't the buildings locked down?

Last edited:
74.2mil people deserve to know the truth. Rest is partisan dialogue.
So how many audits and recounts do you need. Throw out a number....
As many as it takes to get to the truth

And "the truth" is that Trump won, right?
all any of us want, is to know if there were fraudulent ballots counted. And we know what a fraudulent ballot is. unfolded ballot is a fraudulent ballot. A ballot with printers ink is a fraudulent ballot. A ballot not signed is a fraudulent ballot. Let's see how many of each were found. Why does that bother you? you can't honestly tell me you believe a politician speaks truths? if you do, I feel sorry for you. and explains a lot.

Never said that. And this is more for future elections not this one.
I will, Trump won. we know he won because five states needed three extra days to pack the ballots for xiden. we know this. Statistical analysis says the counts are impossible that all went to xiden. just isn't statistically possible. I know many don't believe math exists, but it does.

I will, Trump won. we know he won because five states needed three extra days to pack the ballots for xiden. we know this. Statistical analysis says the counts are impossible that all went to xiden. just isn't statistically possible. I know many don't believe math exists, but it does.
I have had the same issue. But no one cares. Stats don’t matter. Feelings do.

why did they stop when no other states did? why did each state remove the monitoring rep from the opposing party? why did they then extend the count three extra days? never before. and only those five states reversed the count afterward. hmmmmmmmmmmm

I don't know. But questions don't prove anything.

I don't know. But questions don't prove anything.
I didn't say they did. you asked I answered. those are questions not for you but to judges, lawyers, our judicial system.

I have had the same issue. But no one cares. Stats don’t matter. Feelings do.
when you hate your country that much, it ain't a country anymore.

If problems turn up on level of polling place volunteers not filling out a report then I believe there are some mistakes for which we can improved training but these things will always exists and we can live with. For any real serious issue the consequence should be firing and if really extreme some jail time.

There is no legal mechanism allowing for the election results to be overturned following them being certified by Congress. If Biden was found to have cheated the best that could happen is him being impeached over it but even if Harris and Biden we're both impeached that would mean that Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House would become president it wouldn't allow Trump to Simply take the office of President by default
I still find it amazing that the most important office in our nation, may be compromised with no penalty of jailtime, punishment, or ousting of the person that benefitted from it.

If this is the case, then why was Bernie Madoff imprisoned? Is it different if it comes to $ vs power?

I don't think anyone said "No penalty, no jail time, no punishment." The problem is always going to be gaining sufficient proof to satisfy a court of law that a specific person or group of people is guilty. And the fact that the cheating benefited Biden isn't sufficient proof that Biden himself is guilty of it, or even knew about it, not legally.

As both Leviticus and I have said, ouster IS legally possible, by way of impeachment, but not politically feasible with the Democrats in control of Congress, nor practically beneficial, with Nancy Pelosi next in line.

We can certainly revisit that question if the Republicans were to gain control in 2022.

And no, it's not just about money or power. It's about the law, which isn't always the same as what we perceive as fair. Our laws simply do not have a provision for overturning an election, because they were written with a higher goal than just THIS election, THIS officeholder. And as much as it sucks at the moment, I don't know that changing that focus is ultimately the best choice.
Thank you.

With that said..which is worse? Biden....or Pelosi??? Ack!!!

There is no legal mechanism allowing for the election results to be overturned following them being certified by Congress. If Biden was found to have cheated the best that could happen is him being impeached over it but even if Harris and Biden we're both impeached that would mean that Nancy Pelosi as Speaker of the House would become president it wouldn't allow Trump to Simply take the office of President by default
I still find it amazing that the most important office in our nation, may be compromised with no penalty of jailtime, punishment, or ousting of the person that benefitted from it.

If this is the case, then why was Bernie Madoff imprisoned? Is it different if it comes to $ vs power?

I don't think anyone said "No penalty, no jail time, no punishment." The problem is always going to be gaining sufficient proof to satisfy a court of law that a specific person or group of people is guilty. And the fact that the cheating benefited Biden isn't sufficient proof that Biden himself is guilty of it, or even knew about it, not legally.

As both Leviticus and I have said, ouster IS legally possible, by way of impeachment, but not politically feasible with the Democrats in control of Congress, nor practically beneficial, with Nancy Pelosi next in line.

We can certainly revisit that question if the Republicans were to gain control in 2022.

And no, it's not just about money or power. It's about the law, which isn't always the same as what we perceive as fair. Our laws simply do not have a provision for overturning an election, because they were written with a higher goal than just THIS election, THIS officeholder. And as much as it sucks at the moment, I don't know that changing that focus is ultimately the best choice.
Thank you.

With that said..which is worse? Biden....or Pelosi??? Ack!!!

That's like asking if you'd rather die by burning alive, or having all your skin flayed off.

Forum List

Back