If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

74.2mil people deserve to know the truth. Rest is partisan dialogue.
So how many audits and recounts do you need. Throw out a number....
As many as it takes to get to the truth
LOL

Tell me again how you're against the Congress performing an investigation to get to the truth.

giphy.gif

And "the truth" is that Trump won, right?
all any of us want, is to know if there were fraudulent ballots counted. And we know what a fraudulent ballot is. unfolded ballot is a fraudulent ballot. A ballot with printers ink is a fraudulent ballot. A ballot not signed is a fraudulent ballot. Let's see how many of each were found. Why does that bother you? you can't honestly tell me you believe a politician speaks truths? if you do, I feel sorry for you. and explains a lot.
No, that's not what you want to know. If that were truly what you wanted to know, you would have accepted any one of the number of counts, recounts and audits. But they don't reveal what you want to hear, so you keep wanting more.

How do you discern "the truth?" From where I'm sitting it's being defined by people who believe fraud happened as, "as many as it takes to agree with my opinion." As a methodology for discerning truth it has some obvious flaws don't you think?
3rd party that doesn't have a dog in the fight is how I would do it.
That's been done. So why didn't you accept it?

How do you discern "the truth?" From where I'm sitting it's being defined by people who believe fraud happened as, "as many as it takes to agree with my opinion." As a methodology for discerning truth it has some obvious flaws don't you think?
What’s been done? Accept what?

LOL

Tell me again how you're against the Congress performing an investigation to get to the truth.

giphy.gif
Who said I was against the truth?
Try reading for comprehension, ShortBus. Raise a hand if you need help.

In Arizona alone, there have been two audits and a hand recount.

LOL

giphy.gif
Ah back to insults. There have been many posts here. What specifically are you referring to you pathetic mother fucker? Retarded parrot is back. You just cannot help yourself. You’re such an OCD ridden loser.

By an unbiased third party? News to me. Post it please.

LOL

giphy.gif
Ah back to insults. There have been many posts here. What specifically are you referring to you pathetic mother fucker? Retarded parrot is back. You just cannot help yourself. You’re such an OCD ridden loser.
LOL

I'm referring to the post you replied to. Exactly how retarded are you, ShortBus? As always, I wouldn't call you ShortBus if you didn't post such retarded nonsense.

LOL

giphy.gif
LOL

I'm referring to the post you replied to. Exactly how retarded are you, ShortBus? As always, I wouldn't call you ShortBus if you didn't post such retarded nonsense.
What post? I am on the phone? Are we discussing generalities or specifics? I know You have OCD but be specific you fat ugly mother fucker. I call You that because you’re fat and ugly. I do Not care about the 2020 election. I want more transparency for future elections.

PHOENIX (AP) — Two independent audits of election equipment in Arizona’s most populous county found no modified software, malicious software or incorrect counting equipment, and none of the computers or equipment were connected to the internet.

LOL

giphy.gif
LOL

What post? I am on the phone? Are we discussing generalities or specifics? I know You have OCD but be specific you fat ugly mother fucker. I call You that because you’re fat and ugly. I do Not care about the 2020 election. I want more transparency for future elections.
You're beyond help, ShortBus. Too bad.

The Electoral college makes it harder to cheat---we need to keep them and dump you.

How does it make it harder to cheat? If anything, it makes it easier. All you have to do is influence a couple of swing states instead of the whole country.

More to the point, if a guy becomes President without a mandate from the people, It's almost always a bad thing. It's only happened five times in our history. Three times (JQ Adams, Benjamin Harrison and Trump) the voters corrected the mistake the next election. Once we didn't because there was a war on. (GW Bush) and once, the guy had the good sense not to run because even he knew he was a fraud. (Rutherford B. Hayes)

Guys who win without also winning the popular vote are often the worst presidents in our history.

PHOENIX (AP) — Two independent audits of election equipment in Arizona’s most populous county found no modified software, malicious software or incorrect counting equipment, and none of the computers or equipment were connected to the internet.
OK…I never saw that before. Works for me. What else do you want me to say?

LOL

giphy.gif
LOL

You're beyond help, ShortBus. Too bad.
You’re fat and ugly. Feel free to stop responding to my post. You are an overt antisemite.

The Electoral college makes it harder to cheat---we need to keep them and dump you.

How does it make it harder to cheat? If anything, it makes it easier. All you have to do is influence a couple of swing states instead of the whole country.

More to the point, if a guy becomes President without a mandate from the people, It's almost always a bad thing. It's only happened five times in our history. Three times (JQ Adams, Benjamin Harrison and Trump) the voters corrected the mistake the next election. Once we didn't because there was a war on. (GW Bush) and once, the guy had the good sense not to run because even he knew he was a fraud. (Rutherford B. Hayes)

Guys who win without also winning the popular vote are often the worst presidents in our history.
You truly are pathetic. 74.2mil voted against Biden. How are they represented exactly? Take your time, fatty.

Your own link isn’t even conclusive. It’s disputed. Did you even read it? You’re such a loser it’s sad. A loser antisemite.

Forum List

Back