If Az is shown to have cheated...then what?

Not my question. How are the 74.2mil represented? Your antisemitism is outstanding.

They got to vote. Some of them even got to vote in states that counted.

Here's the problem, Princess Bignose. If we had Popular Vote elections, you guys would have lost every election since 1988. You are in the minority.

The large states your side wins you BARELY win (FL and TX). The large states the left wins (NY, CA, IL) they win be dominating double digit margins.

74.2mil people deserve to know the truth. Rest is partisan dialogue.
So how many audits and recounts do you need. Throw out a number....
As many as it takes to get to the truth
LOL

Tell me again how you're against the Congress performing an investigation to get to the truth.

giphy.gif
Who said I was against the truth?
Try reading for comprehension, ShortBus. Raise a hand if you need help.
Ah back to insults. There have been many posts here. What specifically are you referring to you pathetic mother fucker? Retarded parrot is back. You just cannot help yourself. You’re such an OCD ridden loser.
LOL

I'm referring to the post you replied to. Exactly how retarded are you, ShortBus? As always, I wouldn't call you ShortBus if you didn't post such retarded nonsense.
What post? I am on the phone? Are we discussing generalities or specifics? I know You have OCD but be specific you fat ugly mother fucker. I call You that because you’re fat and ugly. I do Not care about the 2020 election. I want more transparency for future elections.
You're beyond help, ShortBus. Too bad.
You’re fat and ugly. Feel free to stop responding to my post. You are an overt antisemite.
LOLOL

You don't know how much I weigh ... you don't know what I look like ... you don't know if I'm an anti-Semite ... and you don't know how old I am. All accusations which emanate solely from your demented brain. Sadly, you're consumed with your obsession of me.

I can live with that. :abgg2q.jpg:

How do you discern "the truth?" From where I'm sitting it's being defined by people who believe fraud happened as, "as many as it takes to agree with my opinion." As a methodology for discerning truth it has some obvious flaws don't you think?
3rd party that doesn't have a dog in the fight is how I would do it.
That's been done. So why didn't you accept it?
What’s been done? Accept what?
In Arizona alone, there have been two audits and a hand recount.
By an unbiased third party? News to me. Post it please.

PHOENIX (AP) — Two independent audits of election equipment in Arizona’s most populous county found no modified software, malicious software or incorrect counting equipment, and none of the computers or equipment were connected to the internet.
Your own link isn’t even conclusive. It’s disputed. Did you even read it? You’re such a loser it’s sad. A loser antisemite.
Nope, it's no longer in dispute.

Not my question. How are the 74.2mil represented? Your antisemitism is outstanding.

They got to vote. Some of them even got to vote in states that counted.

Here's the problem, Princess Bignose. If we had Popular Vote elections, you guys would have lost every election since 1988. You are in the minority.

The large states your side wins you BARELY win (FL and TX). The large states the left wins (NY, CA, IL) they win be dominating double digit margins.
You guys? I never voted for Bush? I never Belonged to a political party. You keep dodging, antisemite. How exactly do the 74.2mil get representation?

LOL

Tell me again how you're against the Congress performing an investigation to get to the truth.

giphy.gif
Ah back to insults. There have been many posts here. What specifically are you referring to you pathetic mother fucker? Retarded parrot is back. You just cannot help yourself. You’re such an OCD ridden loser.
LOL

I'm referring to the post you replied to. Exactly how retarded are you, ShortBus? As always, I wouldn't call you ShortBus if you didn't post such retarded nonsense.
What post? I am on the phone? Are we discussing generalities or specifics? I know You have OCD but be specific you fat ugly mother fucker. I call You that because you’re fat and ugly. I do Not care about the 2020 election. I want more transparency for future elections.
You’re fat and ugly. Feel free to stop responding to my post. You are an overt antisemite.
LOLOL

You don't know how much I weigh ... you don't know what I look like ... you don't know if I'm an anti-Semite ... and you don't know how old I am. All accusations which emanate solely from your demented brain. Sadly, you're consumed with your obsession of me.

OK…you are an antisemite. If you can post stupid shit without proof so can I and you responded my posts not the other way around, fatty. Keep denying the Holocaust.

How do you discern "the truth?" From where I'm sitting it's being defined by people who believe fraud happened as, "as many as it takes to agree with my opinion." As a methodology for discerning truth it has some obvious flaws don't you think?

PHOENIX (AP) — Two independent audits of election equipment in Arizona’s most populous county found no modified software, malicious software or incorrect counting equipment, and none of the computers or equipment were connected to the internet.
Your own link isn’t even conclusive. It’s disputed. Did you even read it? You’re such a loser it’s sad. A loser antisemite.
Per your article it is. Did you mean to post a different article? Please do so.

LOL

giphy.gif
LOL

LOLOL

OK…you are an antisemite. If you can post stupid shit without proof so can I and you responded my posts not the other way around, fatty. Keep denying the Holocaust.
LOL

ShortBus, your posts are proof you're retarded.

giphy.gif

LOL

giphy.gif
LOL

LOLOL

LOL

giphy.gif
Opinions vary. Yours definitely prove you have severe OCD. If I am “retarded” feel free to stop responding to them? Seems simple. Even for a deranged antisemite like you.

I can do that too...

... meanwhile, the point of contention raised by Fann was...

“That’s what we agreed on, and that’s not what we got,” Fann said. “One of the companies that did it was a company that all they do is certify machines — they do not do an audit.”

Aside from the fact the other company did audits, she threw her own complaint that one company only certifies machines into the trash when she hired a company to do their audit which is not in the business to perform an election audit, is not certified to perform an election audit, and has never performed an election audit.

Too bad she turned out to be a monumental hypocrite.

Regardless, they were audited and the machines passed.

LOL

giphy.gif
LOL

LOLOL

LOL

giphy.gif
Opinions vary. Yours definitely prove you have severe OCD. If I am “retarded” feel free to stop responding to them? Seems simple. Even for a deranged antisemite like you.
Why would I stop, ShortBus? You make me laugh.

I can do that too...

“That’s what we agreed on, and that’s not what we got,” Fann said. “One of the companies that did it was a company that all they do is certify machines — they do not do an audit.”

Aside from the fact the other company did audits, she threw her own complaint that one company only certifies machines into the trash when she hired a company to do their audit which is not in the business to perform an election audit, is not certified to perform an election audit, and has never performed an election audit.

Machines only count votes. Did you read your own article? Many disputes about legality of those casting ballots. Read your own article

LOL

giphy.gif
LOL

LOLOL

LOL

giphy.gif
OK
Being fat and ugly all your life you lash out. It’s Fine. Your OCD amuses me as well. Keep at it.

I can do that too...

Machines only count votes. Did you read your own article? Many disputes about legality of those casting ballots. Read your own article
Where did I say they do more than count votes, ShortBus? The machines were tested, and passed, for what they were designed to do. There was no fraud with them. It's quite valuable to Dominion in terms of their billion dollar defamation lawsuits.

LOL

giphy.gif
LOL

LOLOL

LOL

giphy.gif
OK
Being fat and ugly all your life you lash out. It’s Fine. Your OCD amuses me as well. Keep at it.
LOLOL

Again, I've got your own posts as evidence of my claims -- you've got your FDS induced obsession fueling yours.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I can do that too...

Where did I say they do more than count votes, ShortBus? The machines were tested, and passed, for what they were designed to do. There was no fraud with them. It's quite valuable to Dominion in terms of their billion dollar defamation lawsuits.
Is the only question of fraud regarding machines or other matters as well. I understood it to be other matters as well, OCD ridden fat fuck. Your link showed the matter is NOT resolved. Read it again or did you mean to post another link?

LOL

giphy.gif
LOL

LOLOL

LOL

giphy.gif
OK
LOLOL

Again, I've got your own posts as evidence of my claims -- you've got your FDS induced obsession fueling yours.

OK and I have your partisan posts where you say the Democrats never do anything wrong and the Republicans do everything wrong. That is the definition of insanity. You are also a Democrat and hence support Omar and Tlaib, who are overt antisemites. You post the same insults and GIFs, illustrating you suffer from severe OCD.

Not sure what else you want me to say?

LOL

giphy.gif
LOL

LOLOL

LOL

giphy.gif
OK
LOLOL

What is funny is that others here agree with me:

1621474168400.png

How do you explain that, OCD ridden fat fuck? Thank you

Forum List

Back