If blacke mattered

we would see more about this
have marches about this
have people trying to solve this..

Weekend violence pushes number of people shot in Chicago this year to 2,100

but what do we get....*crickets*

2100 people shot in Chicago, full of gun control, and run by democrats.....good job guys!!!

You can bet that if just ONE had been shot by police those ignoring the facts you posted would be all over it.
The thing is the average duped American and most D voters don't know they are being played.

How does this make shooting down innocent black men by the cops okay?
For one, how do you know the details of the shooting?
Second, if you protesting black people dying it's better to stop the biggest threat, other black people, but you can't use racial politics then, we get it.

Second, if you protesting black people dying it's better to stop the biggest threat, other black people, but you can't use racial politics then, we get it.

So you are comparing the behaivor of warring gangs vs the behaivor of police departments ? You hold them to the same standards .

we would see more about this
have marches about this
have people trying to solve this..

Weekend violence pushes number of people shot in Chicago this year to 2,100

but what do we get....*crickets*

2100 people shot in Chicago, full of gun control, and run by democrats.....good job guys!!!

How'd that loose gun laws , no gun free zones, work in Dallas ?

Those guns in Chicago come from outside . From Gun nut states .
Well I don't think Dallas is close to 2000 shootings. And since cops have guns, 5 people died instead of 50, you tell me?

So you are comparing the behaivor of warring gangs vs the behaivor of police departments ? You hold them to the same standards .
All CITIZENS are equal under the law. So yes, I do. Just because you join a gang, it doesn't give you a license to kill. And I was talking mainly about the advocacy groups. You want to save black lives, reduce homicides by black people 50% and you will save more black lives than stopping every cop shooting.

Forum List

Back