If California continues to rebel against the United States, the Army can march in and fuck it up

YOU are the one calling for wholesale destruction of California. You DO realize that they provide a lot of our produce, as well as many of our technological advances, right?

Why are you calling for another Kristallnacht? YOU are the one that sounds like you can't wait for a national movement so you can clear the country of those you deem to be undesirable.

And yeah, Hitler had the same idea with anyone that wasn't White.

Hitler didn't give a fuck about white, you racist bastard. Hitler hated Jews (white) and Russians (white) more than any other people.

Stop being such a racist prick.

Actually Hitler didn't consider Jews or Russians to be 'white'- i.e. Aryan.

Imagine American soldiers pulling down the Hollywood sign, burning down Disneyland, and blowing up the Golden Gate Bridge. I see it in my dreams, and I hope it becomes reality.

:lol:

What a twisted hateful little fuck you are.
Sort of like dreaming about blowing up the White House or comparing Trump to Adolph Hitler? Oh, that's okay because it's people on your side doing that.

Fucking hypocrite.

Hoping that the White House is blown up is just as fucking hateful as your little pissy rant.

Comparing a politician to Hitler- meh. Cons compared Obama to anyone they considered 'ebil' for the last 8 years- that is just politics.

You are the one who is hoping that the American Army kills Americans.

And you are a sick right wing fuckup.

Imagine American soldiers pulling down the Hollywood sign, burning down Disneyland, and blowing up the Golden Gate Bridge. I see it in my dreams, and I hope it becomes reality.

Sort of like dreaming about blowing up the White House or comparing Trump to Adolph Hitler? Oh, that's okay because it's people on your side doing that.

Fucking hypocrite.

YOU are the one calling for wholesale destruction of California. You DO realize that they provide a lot of our produce, as well as many of our technological advances, right?

Why are you calling for another Kristallnacht? YOU are the one that sounds like you can't wait for a national movement so you can clear the country of those you deem to be undesirable.

Hey look, Democrats / Liberals have have been "calling for wholesale destruction of California" for years by continuing to implant the illegal third world'ers they love so much. They have orchestrated a fine plan to gain votes and party support while converting Californian in to the non-English speaking filthy shithole it is today.

[

Because it's the entire state that's fucked up, they voted for these guys. I left California because it's become a liberal-controlled shithole, with gerrymandering to make sure the Democrats will have a supermajority until Christ returns on the Day of Judgment.

I never voted for any of those traitorous clowns.

IF California splits into three states, two of them will be normal.

While they are doing the splitting they need to split both Oregon and Washington State along the crest of the Cascades. That way the hippy Moon Bat assholes can have their state and the good conservatives in the east can have their own state.

Fucking hypocrite.

I'm not responsible for what "people on my side" do.

You, on the other hand, are responsible for your own words.

State legislature considering making all of California a ‘sanctuary state’

Imagine the U.S. Army marching into California and leaving a trail of destruction from San Francisco to San Diego. Imagine American soldiers pulling down the Hollywood sign, burning down Disneyland, and blowing up the Golden Gate Bridge. I see it in my dreams, and I hope it becomes reality.
I like the idea of California splitting in two, part of California could not be more opposite than the other part...

Fucking hypocrite.

Hey look, Democrats / Liberals have have been "calling for wholesale destruction of California" for years by continuing to implant the illegal third world'ers they love so much. They have orchestrated a fine plan to gain votes and party support while converting Californian in to the non-English speaking filthy shithole it is today.

Hey look- another ignorant right wing idiot.
upload_2017-1-31_16-51-27.jpeg

Imagine the U.S. Army marching into California and leaving a trail of destruction from San Francisco to San Diego. Imagine American soldiers pulling down the Hollywood sign, burning down Disneyland, and blowing up the Golden Gate Bridge. I see it in my dreams, and I hope it becomes reality.

Several things. One, I don't know that the Army could win that war. We have fewer than a million active duty soldiers in all branches. Add in another million for soldiers in the Guard and Reserve outside of California. You have that many gang bangers in the LA region.

Worse we have commitments in Korea, Europe, and the Middle East eating at that manpower number.

It isn't just covering the distance, it's occupying the state where you have marched. As you should have learned watching Afghanistan and Iraq if we aren't on the ground we don't control it. Where we are on the ground we barely control it. That's why our presence is basically troops in armored vehicles flying the flag on patrols.

If the population of California turns against your fantasy invasion then the troops are outnumbered by about fifty to one. Almost a certain result.

It gets even worse. Something not covered by your War Movie experience. Once you occupy the area you are responsible for the population. That means food, shelter, and medical support for the State. All provided under the occupation force. It took more than a decade to get Germany running smoothly after World War II. It took a little less in Japan.

Do you have any idea of the logistics required for your fantasy? While the Army is fighting in California what do you do if Oregon and Washington State join the rebellion? Now you have twice the square miles and even fewer troops.

If your silly fantasy came true, the US would have about eighteen months of existence left.

Of course we haven't discussed the troops themselves. I think you would be lucky if half the troops participated with any amount of willingness. But let's pretend that every soldier and sailor is just thrilled to death. What do you do with the troops from the contested states?

https://cdn1.ijr.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/enlisted-personnel-state-map-e1405871068248.png

That is tens of thousands of troops from California. Troops you can't seriously expect to fire on their neighbors and friends.

Costs would start in the Trillions and quickly go up. The only way to get the money is to print it. Inflation would reach epic proportions in about three months. The cities would riot and you wouldn't have any troops to send in. Cops would be overwhelmed in a couple weeks and just quit going to work. Crime in the "loyalist" states would reach unsustainable levels.

Eighteen months is probably too long. But that is the best case scenario.

All you have done with this thread is put your ignorance, no stupidity on display. Personally I'd be ashamed to post anything this catastrophically stupid.

A whole lot of Contards here seem to think that the history of Yugoslavia shows that secession is a grand idea- it worked out so well in Bosnia and Croatia.

California is not going to secede- or split up.
Texas is not going to secede- or split up.

And despite the wet dreams of Blackrook- the Army is not going to go through killing and destroying America that happens to be west of Las Vegas.

Did you whine this much when Texass was talking about seceding?

Washington Redskin
California leaving the union would be a good thing... they are out of touch with the rest of America.
How's that fire water treating you?

You've got a lot of sanctuary states, including my state of Colorado. My suggestion would be for all blue states to build a WALL around our states, and you can only get in with a BLUE card. That will be our immigration policy, and these governors of these states collect all federal tax dollars to fund our own roads and schools, and you Trump supporters stay the fuck out of our states.

And since possession is 90% of the law, we'll keep our military bases right here. This is WAR. That means we keep the department of Homeland Security, NORAD, Fort Carson and the Air force Academy.

You can keep your comrade.

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Opinion | Donald Trump is a unique threat to American democracy

Well, we know you wouldn't be there to participate......requires actually getting up, going to a recruiter, and volunteering to serve your country.

geezus....the far right masturbatory fantasy on full display.....never thought i would see it....
They want our military to do their dirty work killing their fellow American.

California has no authority over immigration into the Union since 1808. It really is that simple.

and, Only well regulated militia may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State (or the Union).

Forum List

Back