If Character Matters, Biden Flunks the Test

A married man that does not smoke or drink, attacked by politicians and the media that supports the democrats, and does nothing illegal in response has great character.

Cheating on every wife one has ever had is far worse than smoking or drinking.

that you cannot understand that speaks volumes about you

No, he is not as the statute of limitations had long since expired. Is he on the sex offender registry? No. Check your "facts".
You were duped.

Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter.

The Adult Survivors Act allows victims to come forward if the sexual assault occurred when they were over the age of 18 and took place on a date that exceeds time limits that exists on most felonies.

He had to of cheated.

He is an adjudicated sexual assaulter and he was married at the time.
Civil courts mean do not determine if a man cheated. Further, it was a kangaroo court. Designed to provide the outcome the Democrats wanted. The Democrats even changed the law to have a civil lawsuit.

Yes, civil lawsuits do not determine if a man cheated or not.

Civil courts mean do not determine if a man cheated.

I guess if you don't consider sexual assault cheating, that is true.

Further, it was a kangaroo court. Designed to provide the outcome the Democrats wanted. The Democrats even changed the law to have a civil lawsuit.

Yawn. "Kangaroo court"! Everybody drink.

Kangaroo court is not a legal argument. It's a slogan.

Yes, civil lawsuits do not determine if a man cheated or not.
Again, if you don't think sexual assault is cheating, that's on you.

Do you have a daughter?

She says she was. What happened to believing women? Did they go out there door when your party could no longer define what a woman is.

Hunter was an adult on 1993 when his father raped his staffer, but a young adult that clearly needed his father…sadly he filled that need with crack
And where is Tara Reid now?

Living in Moscow

I'm not a snowflake like you. :rolleyes: Whichever old, incompetent white man wins, wins. :dunno: Win, no win, independents will continue to eat your lunch. Have a nice day. :itsok:
Hey I was trying to be funny but if you insult me one more time,. I will put on you on ignore. Apologize and all will be okay. Otherwise, last chance for you.

Forum List

Back