If Democrats run Kamala Harris, there is no way Trump can become President.

Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done.”

Donald J Trump Jan 6 2021

If I had been vice president, I would have told the states, like Pennsylvania, Georgia and so many others, that we needed to have multiple slates of electors, and I think the U.S. Congress should have fought over it from there,

JD Vance

Mike, this is a political career killer if you do this,” Mr. Trump told Mr. Pence by phone on the morning of Jan. 6, 2021,

If I had been vice president, I would have told the states, like Pennsylvania, Georgia and so many others, that we needed to have multiple slates of electors, and I think the U.S. Congress should have fought over it from there,

JD Vance
Speaking of the "right-wing populist":

Meyerson on TAP: Would J.D. Vance Join a UAW Picket Line Outside a Tesla Factory?

"Touching as Vance’s repeated pledges to have the backs of the autoworkers and steelworkers of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin may have been, he doesn’t owe them his new pre-eminence.

"The people he owes are the billionaires of Silicon Valley, whose wealth far eclipses the mere millionaires of Wall Street.

"Wall Street—old capital—was assiduously lobbying Trump not to pick Vance, who has opposed much of the global capital regime they had created.

"But the day before Trump finally made his choice, he got a call from someone he’d not heard from in a long time: Elon Musk, who weighed in emphatically on Vance’s behalf.

"The next day, immediately following Trump’s announcement that Vance was his pick, Musk told The Wall Street Journal that he’d be donating $45 million a month to a pro-Trump PAC."

Speaking of the "right-wing populist":

Meyerson on TAP: Would J.D. Vance Join a UAW Picket Line Outside a Tesla Factory?

"Touching as Vance’s repeated pledges to have the backs of the autoworkers and steelworkers of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin may have been, he doesn’t owe them his new pre-eminence.

"The people he owes are the billionaires of Silicon Valley, whose wealth far eclipses the mere millionaires of Wall Street.

"Wall Street—old capital—was assiduously lobbying Trump not to pick Vance, who has opposed much of the global capital regime they had created.

"But the day before Trump finally made his choice, he got a call from someone he’d not heard from in a long time: Elon Musk, who weighed in emphatically on Vance’s behalf.

"The next day, immediately following Trump’s announcement that Vance was his pick, Musk told The Wall Street Journal that he’d be donating $45 million a month to a pro-Trump PAC."
The pay for play scheme.

Not sure what you are trying to say. Maybe you should just say it.
VP Harris will look at the Electoral Votes of Texas and Florida and find them to be suspicious.

As VP she will then declare them invalid

You know how Republicans cheat

Forum List

Back