If feminists continue to support Joe Biden then "Me too" is total bullshit

It has always been bullshit.

Biden is not relevant to that. The tagline 'believe all women' and running that to its inevitable conclusion - disbelieve all men - is moronic to put it kindly. As soon as it went political it became nothing more than another hammer with which to beat political opponents with.

Biden is not relevant to that. The tagline 'believe all women' and running that to its inevitable conclusion - disbelieve all men - is moronic to put it kindly. As soon as it went political it became nothing more than another hammer with which to beat political opponents with.
this lady is the only person who has ever said anything about sexual assault with Joe Biden in 50 years of service. There is no trend and it is hard to believe. As opposed to the dozens of charges against Trump and his own words. Is there any chance we could have a campaign about issues and solutions instead of crap.

this lady is the only person who has ever said anything about sexual assault with Joe Biden in 50 years of service. There is no trend and it is hard to believe. As opposed to the dozens of charges against Trump and his own words. Is there any chance we could have a campaign about issues and solutions instead of crap.
You mean other then the eight others who have accused him of inappropriarte behavior?
The left lost the moral high ground when they elected and covered for Slick Willy while his wife called his victims sluts.

Funny that the left brought up and is still riding the whole but Trump did it, but Kavanaugh did it. Suddenly when Biden did it they don't want it about anything but issues and solutions.

The idea of Me Too is perfectly valid, the reasons for Me Too are perfectly valid, and the advocacy of Me Too is perfectly valid.

The problem is that the Democratic Party has exposed itself as hypocrites who leveraged the whole thing for partisan political gain when it suited them.

And, what's more, everyone knows it.
In your case, it has nothing to do with feminists voting for Biden. You've ALWAYS thought MeToo was bullshit. Haven't you?
Nope.

And if you'd been paying attention to what I've been writing you'd know it.

I think it's great that women are finally speaking out and holding men accountable.

But,

If they refuse to hold Joe Biden accountable because he's the Democrat candidate for President, then the entire "Me Too" movement is bullshit.

And guess what, OldLady?

You know it's true.

Also, if you want to mention Trump -- where the hell are his accusers?

They took a shot at him before the election -- then disappeared.

Yawn, I always thought #MeToo was a bit of bullshit.. That's the problem with simple slogans like "MeToo", Or "Make American Great Again". Slogans are easy, but policy is hard.

That some nut can come back 27 years later and say he was a creep to work for, and damn, I'd have a hard time telling you the names of people I worked with in 1993 and so would you.

The idea of Me Too is perfectly valid, the reasons for Me Too are perfectly valid, and the advocacy of Me Too is perfectly valid.

The problem is that the Democratic Party has exposed itself as hypocrites who leveraged the whole thing for partisan political gain when it suited them.

When did this happen, Stormy? It didn't stop Trump, it didn't stop Kavanaugh. They did do some self-inflicted wounds like forcing Al Franken to resign because a Stripper said he got fresh at a USO Show.

Seems to me that MeToo has done more damage to the Democrats than good, because they have standards and the Republicans don't.

What does that have to do with anything I said.

In your case, it has nothing to do with feminists voting for Biden. You've ALWAYS thought MeToo was bullshit. Haven't you?
Nope.

And you'd been paying attention to what I've been writing you'd know it.

I think it's great that women are finally speaking out and holding men accountable.

But,

If they refuse to hold Joe Biden accountable because he's the Democrat candidate for President, then the entire "Me Too" movement is bullshit.

And guess what, OldLady?

You know it's true.
I have not heard any investigations that actually strengthened her story. She told friends and her brother and her mother at the time that she was being sexually harassed, not ASSAULTED. She has changed her story plenty. If she was so concerned about telling American voters what the man is really like, why didn't she tell them when he was running as VP? Or while he as a senator? She said it was out of respect for his stance for women. But now, as a big Bernie supporter, she decides that no longer matters. As soon as it looks like Biden is going to take the nomination from Bernie, she starts looking for someone to take her case. Why did she not name Biden in the complaint she filed with the DC police? Why would he assault her in the hallway of a busy office building?
I was never sure if Kavanaugh did what Blasey-Ford said. I'm not sure this happened either. The story is not in the least "air tight."

However, I agree with you that the Democrats are sure giving him a "pass." The Me Too movement is NOT a Democratic movement. It is a movement for anyone woman who has been sexually harassed or assaulted. I think an entirely independent, government free body should investigate any allegations like this against politicians.

Who are they going to support? Donald Trump? If these are the choices, it's Biden all the way.
Ergo it is utter bullshit.

Here is a hint (that you should not have to have been spoonfed) - #me too was about women speaking up and being heard, not politics. The instant it went into supporting anyone it became toxic.

Forum List

Back