If FOX Authored The Mythos Of Trump's "Achievements", What Are Their Viewers Going To Cite Now In The Wake Of Tucker's Frank Admission?

You didn't even know who Flynn's attorney was.
Of course I did. Why do you lie so endlessly, horseshit?

You used the name Powell. There are lots of Powell’s. It’s your own fault that you wrote poorly.

Unlike you, long ago, I had even written about the Flynn plea in which he was required to file his own affirmation about his guilt. But I subsequently even posted about how it had been effectively coerced. That’s why I applauded the Trump action of pardoning Flynn.

You used the name Powell. There are lots of Powell’s. It’s your own fault that you wrote poorly.

Unlike you, long ago, I had even written about the Flynn plea in which he was required to file his own affirmation about his guilt. But I subsequently even posted about how it had been effectively coerced. That’s why I applauded the Trump action of pardoning Flynn.

You used the name Powell. There are lots of Powell’s

I used it because it's her name...

But I subsequently even posted about how it had been effectively coerced
"effectively"?

Then why wasn't it cited as cause for dismissal?

Did you know that a federal prosecutor was assigned to go through Flynn's record on behalf of Powell?

I used it because it's her name...
That wasn’t in dispute, you idiot. But she isn’t the only person with the surname “Powell.” Damn, Horseshit, you are ignorant.
"effectively"?

Then why wasn't it cited as cause for dismissal?
You don’t complain about the coercion when you’re entering a plea of guilty, you moron. It was subsequently cited however.

Don’t you know anything?
Did you know that a federal prosecutor was assigned to go through Flynn's record on behalf of Powell?
Did you know you’re obviously deflecting again?

As far as I had to read
So? Stop reading. Nobody wants to impose reality on you willfully ignorant libtards. Only if you’re open to truth will you find it. In your case, that’s not gonna happen therefore.

Last edited:

52735097896_f608fcda8a_c.jpg

“That’s the last four years. We’re all pretending we’ve got a lot to show for it, because admitting what a disaster it’s been is too tough to digest. But come on. There isn’t really an upside to Trump.”
https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/08/media/fox-news-dominion-filings-reliable-sources/index.html

the whole time, they were just lip synching it...

FOX is, like, the Milli Vanilli of news...

Hit it, lads!

Don't be too hard on them over there... they can't help being political whores...

So? Stop reading. Nobody wants to impose reality on your willfully ignorant libtards. Only if you’re open to truth will you find it. In your case, that’s not gonna happen therefore.
Sorry Skippy

Once you go into batshit crazy conspiracies
I stop reading

This doesn’t bode well for fox for sure but what i find fascinating is how the left thinks that fox is then only network that lies…

Sorry Skippy

Once you go into batshit crazy conspiracies
I stop reading
I don’t care what a moron like you chooses to read or decline to read, ya hapless dishonest dipshit.

In any event, I haven’t gone into any conspiracy theories. Batshit crazy I leave to you libtards. 👍

Application rejected. Just because you happen not care for the truth doesn’t make it “crap,” horseshit. No adult ever told you that life doesn’t work that way, huh you pathetic moron?
Did someone convince you that whinging would get it done?

Forum List

Back