If FOX Authored The Mythos Of Trump's "Achievements", What Are Their Viewers Going To Cite Now In The Wake Of Tucker's Frank Admission?

"About all"...

Ever bump into him at The Meme Shop?

Yeah ... "About all" ... Someone may send me a clip in a text they think is funny or worthwhile.
I may look at it ... Hardly ever do ... But the times when I do would still count.

And ... I made the meme ... To make fun of stupid fuckers like you ... Using Paint 3D on my computer.
Tucker wasn't here ... And I am not expecting him ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah ... "About all" ... Someone may send me a clip in a text they think is funny or worthwhile.
I may look at it ... Hardly ever do ... But the times when I do would still count.

And ... I made the meme ... To make fun of stupid fuckers like you ... Using Paint 3D on my computer.
Tucker wasn't here ... And I am not expecting him ... :auiqs.jpg:

Let me get right to the point.

You're a moron.

That wasn’t in dispute, you idiot. But she isn’t the only person with the surname “Powell.” Damn, Horseshit, you are ignorant.

You don’t complain about the coercion when you’re entering a plea of guilty, you moron. It was subsequently cited however.

Don’t you know anything?

Did you know you’re obviously deflecting again?
Did you know you're bluffing, again?

You must have stamped a lot of deeds...cause there's no way you were paid to litigate...

You didn't know about the DoJ review, did you..

Of course I did. Why do you lie so endlessly, horseshit?

You used the name Powell. There are lots of Powell’s. It’s your own fault that you wrote poorly.

Unlike you, long ago, I had even written about the Flynn plea in which he was required to file his own affirmation about his guilt. But I subsequently even posted about how it had been effectively coerced. That’s why I applauded the Trump action of pardoning Flynn.
You used the name Powell. There are lots of Powell’s. It’s your own fault that you wrote poorly
But only one "Michael Flynn"?

What was going through your "mind"?

Clown.

Did you know you're bluffing, again?

You must have stamped a lot of deeds...cause there's no way you were paid to litigate...

You didn't know about the DoJ review, did you..
I do know you’re still deflecting.

Helpful hint time, just for you:

If you wish to communicate your largely irrelevant thoughts, you must learn how to write more clearly.

By the way, a DOJ review is completely irrelevant which is your usual posting standard.

I do know you’re still deflecting.

Helpful hint time, just for you:

If you wish to communicate your largely irrelevant thoughts, you must learn how to write more clearly.

By the way, a DOJ review is completely irrelevant which is your usual posting standard.
What have you learned about that review since I informed you about it?

What have you learned about that review since I informed you about it?
I remain uninterested in your simple minded efforts.

The way shit works is simple enough. If you imagine that you have something in particular to say, just put it into words.

Forum List

Back