If God is all powerful, ...

I'm not sure how it plays out, but the old Earth is all burnt up and the universe gets taken away. Folded up like a scroll. A gamma ray explosion would set the entire Earth on fire.

In its place, will be a new universe and Earth that is paradise once with all new spiritually perfect people. God says that this place is just as real as the other place.

As for the other place, it's for the spiritually dead. The description does not sound very nice.

God made ME perfect, so what's YOUR problem?

Most of us thought you were retarded since that is the topic that you are most interested in :rolleyes:.
Is insulting people non stop something you learned off of Jesus?

My bad. My intent was not to insult, but to point out.

It seems to me that Satan tempts you to constantly blame God for it.
If god doesn't like it, why doesn't he off Satan?

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

So why didn't God simply create us to be perfect?
Then you wouldn't have agency and your actions would be meaningless, since it would be only what you should do, rather than figuring out for yourself what's right or wrong. Humans are not perfect, because God wanted creations with agency, who could choose between good and evil.

This question has been answered thousands of times, you're just not interested in honest discussion. You're a fedora-tipping atheist that just wants to dunk on the less-educated Christians because it furthers your ego trip.

'I think this house has no builder cuz I haven't seen them, I'm so smurt!'

That is absurd. Is not God a perfect being and is He not a being of free will? Or are you telling me that God, as a being without free will gives his creatures free will? Wouldn't that make God less than perfect to be a being without free will?
No, I'm telling you that if we were made perfect, we'd do what we were supposed to be default, and that God wanted us to choose between good and evil. If we were perfect, we'd just choose good.

You're just trying to apply my argument to God rather than humans, because you've already realized that you can't construct a logical argument.

If God is all powerful, all knowing, and an all loving God, then why didn't he create us to be perfect?

If God is all powerful and can do all things, surely he would be able to create a perfect being who has all power, all knowledge, and is a perfectly loving being. To say that he cannot create such a being is to admit that God is not all powerful.

If God is all knowing surely he has the knowledge to create a perfect being and to give that perfect being a perfect knowledge.

If God is an all loving being who loves his creations then he would surely want the best for his creations. He would want his creations to be perfect. Thus he would create us to be perfect. Even in a world or universe where free will exists, if God created us to be perfect, then we with our perfect knowledge could surely reason out that we should choose good over evil always and never make a bad decision. We would be created with a heart filled with love for our fellow beings and our own creations. God would spare us the evil we experience in this world as we would have started out from creation as perfect beings never to commit any act that is contrary to what is right and good.

Then you wouldn't have agency and your actions would be meaningless, since it would be only what you should do, rather than figuring out for yourself what's right or wrong. Humans are not perfect, because God wanted creations with agency, who could choose between good and evil.

This question has been answered thousands of times, you're just not interested in honest discussion. You're a fedora-tipping atheist that just wants to dunk on the less-educated Christians because it furthers your ego trip.

'I think this house has no builder cuz I haven't seen them, I'm so smurt!'

"Fedora tipping atheist"....so glad I wasn't actually sipping coffee when I read that. Also you need to show up in this forum more often! :)
I don't come here often, because people who make threads here aren't doing so because they want honest discussion, they do it to troll people who believe in something. This guy is a prime example of this, because he's trying to pretend the God paradox is a legitimate argument. I only bothered with this thread because I was bored.

We have the awesome power to search the stars for our old and new home, the universe is ours to explore. People like you are stuck in the mud, stay there we will explore without you. Focus on the negative and negative you will be

there is no god
I can reassure you there is. And He is magnificent.
there's not...no proof

None is necessary or requested.

That is why it is called FAITH.
None is necessary or requested.

That is why it is called FAITH.

faith would be if the desert religions had not written their books of scriptures - the true religion is spoken.

Keeping in mind that I am not a Christian, so don't expect a response based upon anything biblical.

When you were in school, in which classes did you learn the most. The tough classes or the easy ones?

If you were created perfect, you would not need to learn because you would already know all things.
Isnt perfection the ability to go new places and learn new things

because humans were created to be a free moral agents with free will. & we fuck up.

bigley.

Why create anything?
Don't people who create anything do it out of love?

Not always ...

latest
Your photo is of the salvation of humanity as it is the way off this dying rock. Odd but at least for now true

Probably because there is no God.
Billions of lines of genetic code that builds life did not program itself

Why create anything?

Not always ...

latest
Your photo is of the salvation of humanity as it is the way off this dying rock. Odd but at least for now true

the salvation of humanity ...

latest

those are u-2 rockets used by germany to bomb the allies ... (not always)

how is moving to another planet the means of salvation before salvation is accomplished, that worked real well when the - new land - was found on earth. there may be a reason there is no atmosphere in space ... sortof as a message, from the metaphysical.

Why create anything?

Not always ...

latest

the salvation of humanity ...

latest

those are u-2 rockets used by germany to bomb the allies ... (not always)

how is moving to another planet the means of salvation before salvation is accomplished, that worked real well when the - new land was found on earth. there may be a reason there is no atmosphere in space ... sortof as a message, from the metaphysical.
I know what they were doofus, the builder also sent men to the moon no matter how much this triggers you.

Forum List

Back