If Hillary is a crook, why...

And wth is the big deal anyway lol? NOTHING HAPPENED but a gigantic pile of BS GOP propaganda....

How about you ask Comey, if he can state with absolute certainty that the hildabitches server was not compromised? His answer would be a resounding NO!
It is impossible to tell with absolute certainly that the server has not been compromised. So by GOP logic, it must have been and since Hillary was responsible for everything that occurs within the State Dept, she's as guilty as sin.
That's why federal law makes it illegal to move classified information out of a secure system to begin with, it increases the possibility of compromise. We know for a fact that people she was communicating with on commercial systems were compromised, how many of those compromised emails contained classified information, at this point no one is saying.
We don't even know if Clinton ever even saw any of the classified material on the server. About the only thing we do know for sure is there was classified information on the server and that she should not have allowed her IT employees to setup an un-certified private email server for her use. That was a mistake. However, reading about her lack knowledge of the technology, I doubt she understood the implications at the time. The purpose of the server was to handle her private email and State Dept email was to be stored on secure government servers, but that never happened.

Come January, Clinton will have Obama's phone will one email address for all of her email both private and government.

The one I posted that was marked confidential was addressed directly to the hildabitch. Of course she saw them. She also issued and signed a policy letter forbidding dept employees form doing the very thing she was guilty of herself. An ambassador was fired in part for not using the state.gov system. There is NO WAY she can claim ignorance, and you trying to do it for her just makes you look silly.
How do you know what you she saw? On an email server you can't determine if a user actually read an email. In fact, you can't tell it was even opened. Email conversation can contain dozens of emails and attachments. To think that the Secretary of State who receives tens of thousands of emails and attachments reads them all is a bit naive.

The greedy idiot rich GOP discovered that 30 years ago...now the middle class is almost ruined...

Tell me dupe, who's responsible for allowing a political class to flourish? Great big hint, it ain't the 1%.
With their giant propaganda machine it is...with the usual dupes...

My God you're acting like a freaking child. Propaganda is worthless against people who stay informed. I guess you think you're informed, yet your swallowing all the crap the propaganda machine is feeding you RIGHT NOW. Feel free to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results, see how far that gets ya.
And it's proven the more you listen to the GOP propaganda machine, the less informed you get.

Yeah, feel free to sell that in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans, St Louis, Newark and................................. Ignoring the GOP has done wonders for them.
The GOP has screwed the hell out of them and the rest of the country and they know where the racists are...

The greedy idiot rich GOP discovered that 35 years ago.

After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

Well dupe, I'm no victim.
An exception that proves the rule...BTW, dupes believe lies.

Yep, and you're believing everything the hildabitch tells ya. Didn't she say willie would help her with the economy, how does his administration fair in your little charts?
Yup. Not too good with Newt running the economy....A smart voter chooses the policy he likes, then holds the candidate to them. Of course, it won't matter much if the GOP holds congress, at this rate.

Yep and we did, eventually drug poor willie kicking and screaming to a balanced budget, go figure. Now the commiecrat propaganda machine claims credit for it, go figure again.
I'd say it was the .com bubble...but he WAS president. After 35 years, how bout taxing the bloated rich their fair share and investing in America. Our infrastructure is a disgrace.

The greedy idiot rich GOP discovered that 30 years ago...now the middle class is almost ruined...

Tell me dupe, who's responsible for allowing a political class to flourish? Great big hint, it ain't the 1%.

My God you're acting like a freaking child. Propaganda is worthless against people who stay informed. I guess you think you're informed, yet your swallowing all the crap the propaganda machine is feeding you RIGHT NOW. Feel free to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results, see how far that gets ya.
Only the GOP has a propaganda machine. And a giant pile of crap.

That has to be the funniest thing you've ever said.
Only the dupes don't know it...

This ^^^ is one of the most childish idiot-grams to date.

She is a globalist and a crook. She is thicker than thieves with the very .01 percent you leftard morons claim to be so against. Seriously, your type of "stupid" should be declared a mental illness.
There's the 0.1% for raising their own taxes for the good of the country, and there are scumbag GOP 0.1%ers who've brainwashed you, dupe.

No need to raise their own taxes, the government takes donations, as much as you want to give.
Silly talking point. We need ALL the rich to pay their fair share to make the difference, of course.
They already are.
That's why most of the new wealth end up with them, and the nonrich and the country are going to hell, dupe. EVERYONE is now paying 20-30% in all taxes and fees. NOT FAIR, dupe.

Because she's not guilty of anything but possible incompetence, dupe. Not hacked, none marked classified. You people are ridiculous and brainwashed...
Incompetent, what I've been saying from the beginning. There was no way she was ever going to be indicted. She's too powerful and knows where too many skeletons are buried. Extremely careless is enough for me to want her kept out of the White House.

What evidence do you have besides the partisan comments by the FBI Director that HRC is "incompetent"? Post it, or be forever known as nothing more than one more echo from the chamber of biddable fools.
What more is needed beside the non-partisan comments by the FBI Director? She was extremely careless but he decided not to indict her, but as you know, lesser mortals have been prosecuted for such carelessness. She was the Sec State, trained and responsible to mark classified information classified and handle it properly. This she did not do. The post to which I responded indicate that she could be guilty of incompetence. Have you issue with that as well?
As if she was in charge of computer security, dupe.
Awww, look at you, trying to be insulting and failing. She demanded her own setup and deliberately refused to use the government supplied channels. That makes her responsible for the protection of her data. But you knew that, right?
And was at least as secure as State's....look at your spin words, dupe. She just used the Clinton Inc computer for convenience and was told it was ok, and it was. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

So you don't understand this crap either lol.....SOMEBODY (neutral journalist) should look into this lol. IE, how many of this, and how many of that. MY fact checkers say ZERO marked classified, no hacks, personal e-mails deleted as one expects...Your fact checkers (LOL) say treason lol...

Hummmmmmm, I wonder where the one with a confidential header on it came from? Hummmmmmmmm

OOPS! There goes your ZERO marked classified claim.

View attachment 84952

Breaking: Hillary Clinton Sent Information Marked Classified

A clear breach of national security, I'm sure V. Putin is able to take this document and do nefarious things. Our national sovereignty is at stake when such an e-mail, something like the pie to be served at the next meeting of the security council, gets to Putin's desk.

If this is the best evidence you have to convict HRC in absentia, be prepared to be laughed at more than you usually are. Sect. Clinton didn't send it dipshit, and given "Texas Justice" i'm pretty sure you missed the boat and haven't called for the execution of the original author.

Shit happens and it is not always intentional, the recent 'deployment' of three armored vehicles by the army sans parachutes is something to consider when one looks to be captious. One data point taken from tens of thousands of e-mails is laughable when the document itself is innocuous. I suggest you get a life and read the Ten Commandments, there is something there you ought to consider.

Keep excusing the lies, and thanks for proving yourself an intellectually dishonest partisan HACK.

And you're not? How many e-mails did Sect. HRC SEND which were classified Top secret or secret? The subject matter in the example posted by you is a ridiculous, and not one which would benefit any foreign enemy; of course domestic enemies (you and the Trumpets) will react hysterically to any minor issue which arises - true or not (example the hysteria around the claim she would raise the taxes of the middle class - a lie which is the grist of members of the crazy right wing (CRW), i.e. Trump supporters.

Do you ever listen to the words of Clinton and Trump, really listen without bias? Clinton speaks without notes, when Trump does his handlers immediately issue statements on what he really meant to say. Thus his handlers have now begun to give him words to read - gee, remember the hysteria from the CRW about Obama's use of the Teleprompter? Hypocrisy isn't a virtue but seems to be one to people like you.

So perjury before congress is insignificant? She said NO emails marked classified were sent or RECEIVED on her email system. We know that statement to be an absolute LIE. At least one had a classified header and others contained portion markers indicating the information was classified. Others generated by her were automatically classified by state dept protocol. So feel free to keep excusing her deception, I'm also sure you think willies perjury was insignificant, you folks seem to loves u som criminals.
BS. Look at the message in your stupid e-mail. What a joke. And probably mislabeled. WHO GIVES A FEQ BUT TOTAL DUPES?

If it's your job to investigate a family member for a crime, what do you think the conclusion of that investigation will be?

It's like asking a fox with feather in his mouth if he raided the hen house then accepting it because he said no.

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

Damn straight, GOP chumps...NADA

Good points. She is obviously clearly a smarter crook than Donald is a businessman. But then if she is THAT smart why is she still talking about those damned emails?

Crooks aren't smart. They're sneaky because they're not smart.

November 8th the jury votes. The only jury that counts and right now 67% of the American voters say she is guilty.
No, dishonest. The dupes. Everyone thinks Trump is dishonest, without a giant bs propaganda machine lying about him for 25 years...

Everyone thinks Trump is dishonest? Prove it. Since you can't, makes you the dupe you old fucking worthless bastard.

November 8th the jury votes. The only jury that counts and right now 67% of the American voters say she is guilty.
No, dishonest. The dupes. Everyone thinks Trump is dishonest, without a giant bs propaganda machine lying about him for 25 years...

Everyone thinks Trump is dishonest? Prove it. Since you can't, makes you the dupe you old fucking worthless bastard.
66% qualifies as everyone. Same as with the dupes and and what they say about Hillary...He's a scumbag con man /thief and repeats all the GOP BS propaganda. That's why all you hater dupes love him. According to fact checkers, he's lied 3-4x as much as Hillary did during the campaign. And her lies are highly debatable, to say the least....

How about you ask Comey, if he can state with absolute certainty that the hildabitches server was not compromised? His answer would be a resounding NO!
It is impossible to tell with absolute certainly that the server has not been compromised. So by GOP logic, it must have been and since Hillary was responsible for everything that occurs within the State Dept, she's as guilty as sin.
That's why federal law makes it illegal to move classified information out of a secure system to begin with, it increases the possibility of compromise. We know for a fact that people she was communicating with on commercial systems were compromised, how many of those compromised emails contained classified information, at this point no one is saying.
We don't even know if Clinton ever even saw any of the classified material on the server. About the only thing we do know for sure is there was classified information on the server and that she should not have allowed her IT employees to setup an un-certified private email server for her use. That was a mistake. However, reading about her lack knowledge of the technology, I doubt she understood the implications at the time. The purpose of the server was to handle her private email and State Dept email was to be stored on secure government servers, but that never happened.

Come January, Clinton will have Obama's phone will one email address for all of her email both private and government.

The one I posted that was marked confidential was addressed directly to the hildabitch. Of course she saw them. She also issued and signed a policy letter forbidding dept employees form doing the very thing she was guilty of herself. An ambassador was fired in part for not using the state.gov system. There is NO WAY she can claim ignorance, and you trying to do it for her just makes you look silly.
How do you know what you she saw? On an email server you can't determine if a user actually read an email. In fact, you can't tell it was even opened. Email conversation can contain dozens of emails and attachments. To think that the Secretary of State who receives tens of thousands of emails and attachments reads them all is a bit naive.

Yet Comey said no reasonable person in her position would have had the conversations she did on a insecure system. Meaning she participated in those conversations, and according to you, she did so with zero knowledge of the topics. Feel free to push that in the loony bin, I'm sure it will go over really well.

Last edited:

And it's proven the more you listen to the GOP propaganda machine, the less informed you get.

Yeah, feel free to sell that in cities like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, New Orleans, St Louis, Newark and................................. Ignoring the GOP has done wonders for them.
The GOP has screwed the hell out of them and the rest of the country and they know where the racists are...

LMAO, you regressives have been running those cities for decades and you've ran them into the ground, oh but it's not your fault, the GOP made ya do it. Dude you couldn't sell that to a second grader.

Well dupe, I'm no victim.
An exception that proves the rule...BTW, dupes believe lies.

Yep, and you're believing everything the hildabitch tells ya. Didn't she say willie would help her with the economy, how does his administration fair in your little charts?
Yup. Not too good with Newt running the economy....A smart voter chooses the policy he likes, then holds the candidate to them. Of course, it won't matter much if the GOP holds congress, at this rate.

Yep and we did, eventually drug poor willie kicking and screaming to a balanced budget, go figure. Now the commiecrat propaganda machine claims credit for it, go figure again.
I'd say it was the .com bubble...but he WAS president. After 35 years, how bout taxing the bloated rich their fair share and investing in America. Our infrastructure is a disgrace.

Once again, fee free to point where in the Constitution the feds are responsible for any infrastructure other than post roads and necessary government buildings.

Incompetent, what I've been saying from the beginning. There was no way she was ever going to be indicted. She's too powerful and knows where too many skeletons are buried. Extremely careless is enough for me to want her kept out of the White House.

What evidence do you have besides the partisan comments by the FBI Director that HRC is "incompetent"? Post it, or be forever known as nothing more than one more echo from the chamber of biddable fools.
What more is needed beside the non-partisan comments by the FBI Director? She was extremely careless but he decided not to indict her, but as you know, lesser mortals have been prosecuted for such carelessness. She was the Sec State, trained and responsible to mark classified information classified and handle it properly. This she did not do. The post to which I responded indicate that she could be guilty of incompetence. Have you issue with that as well?
As if she was in charge of computer security, dupe.
Awww, look at you, trying to be insulting and failing. She demanded her own setup and deliberately refused to use the government supplied channels. That makes her responsible for the protection of her data. But you knew that, right?
And was at least as secure as State's....look at your spin words, dupe. She just used the Clinton Inc computer for convenience and was told it was ok, and it was. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

According to the State Dept IG, that was a lie, no one with any authority told her it was ok.

Hummmmmmm, I wonder where the one with a confidential header on it came from? Hummmmmmmmm

OOPS! There goes your ZERO marked classified claim.

View attachment 84952

Breaking: Hillary Clinton Sent Information Marked Classified

A clear breach of national security, I'm sure V. Putin is able to take this document and do nefarious things. Our national sovereignty is at stake when such an e-mail, something like the pie to be served at the next meeting of the security council, gets to Putin's desk.

If this is the best evidence you have to convict HRC in absentia, be prepared to be laughed at more than you usually are. Sect. Clinton didn't send it dipshit, and given "Texas Justice" i'm pretty sure you missed the boat and haven't called for the execution of the original author.

Shit happens and it is not always intentional, the recent 'deployment' of three armored vehicles by the army sans parachutes is something to consider when one looks to be captious. One data point taken from tens of thousands of e-mails is laughable when the document itself is innocuous. I suggest you get a life and read the Ten Commandments, there is something there you ought to consider.

Keep excusing the lies, and thanks for proving yourself an intellectually dishonest partisan HACK.

And you're not? How many e-mails did Sect. HRC SEND which were classified Top secret or secret? The subject matter in the example posted by you is a ridiculous, and not one which would benefit any foreign enemy; of course domestic enemies (you and the Trumpets) will react hysterically to any minor issue which arises - true or not (example the hysteria around the claim she would raise the taxes of the middle class - a lie which is the grist of members of the crazy right wing (CRW), i.e. Trump supporters.

Do you ever listen to the words of Clinton and Trump, really listen without bias? Clinton speaks without notes, when Trump does his handlers immediately issue statements on what he really meant to say. Thus his handlers have now begun to give him words to read - gee, remember the hysteria from the CRW about Obama's use of the Teleprompter? Hypocrisy isn't a virtue but seems to be one to people like you.

So perjury before congress is insignificant? She said NO emails marked classified were sent or RECEIVED on her email system. We know that statement to be an absolute LIE. At least one had a classified header and others contained portion markers indicating the information was classified. Others generated by her were automatically classified by state dept protocol. So feel free to keep excusing her deception, I'm also sure you think willies perjury was insignificant, you folks seem to loves u som criminals.
BS. Look at the message in your stupid e-mail. What a joke. And probably mislabeled. WHO GIVES A FEQ BUT TOTAL DUPES?

Doesn't alter the FACT that it was marked classified, does it? What kind of drugs are you on that allows you to live in such an altered reality?

Doesn't alter the FACT that it was marked classified, does it? What kind of drugs are you on that allows you to live in such an altered reality?

No drugs, other than coffee (I added the coffee remark so you wouldn't accuse me of perjury)

I suppose you and me have different experiences. I received lots of e-mail, so much so that I opened the mail in order of who sent it and didn't (ever?) read every line, every word. I needed to know the substance of the e-mail and how I should prioritize a response, if necessary.

I did receive and send CONFIDENTIAL e-mails, but I used a cover letter for such e-mails which clearly stated the document(s) to follow were for the recipients eye only.

No drugs, other than coffee (I added the coffee remark so you wouldn't accuse me of perjury)

I suppose you and me have different experiences. I received lots of e-mail, so much so that I opened the mail in order of who sent it and didn't (ever?) read every line, every word. I needed to know the substance of the e-mail and how I should prioritize a response, if necessary.

I did receive and send CONFIDENTIAL e-mails, but I used a cover letter for such e-mails which clearly stated the document(s) to follow were for the recipients eye only.

I'm curious why you're so defensive about a comment directed to another poster? Or why you would think I would be interested in your email habits, are you running for an elected office?

LMAO, you regressives have been running those cities for decades and you've ran them into the ground, oh but it's not your fault, the GOP made ya do it. Dude you couldn't sell that to a second grader.
The whole country has been slowly going to hell under Reaganism, and of course the blacks do the worst. White flight and manufacturing flight have killed also...Jack Kemp was the only GOPer who helped. Bills World Champion '64-5!

Forum List

Back