If Hillary were to be convicted, would you still prefer her over Trump?

Democrats are hypocrites. They squeal like a stuck pig if anyone on the right pulls this shit but when its a Democrat wow total crickets from them.
Let's see

Reagan Iran contra treason ~ No Impeachment

GeeW lying us into war in Iraq treason ~ No Impeachment

Bill Clinton ~ Impeached for a blow job

You have no standing, fool

You make shit up then compare it to something Bill actually did, are you a liberal?
It was Monica's idea, completely irrelevant, you brainwashed people are crazy...

Hillary is that you? :eusa_eh:[/QUOT
Let's see

You make shit up then compare it to something Bill actually did, are you a liberal?
It was Monica's idea, completely irrelevant, you brainwashed people are crazy...

Hillary is that you? :eusa_eh:
Reality is tough for you brainwashed hater dupes...

Your new screen name is Hillary, any other victims of serial sexual predator Bill you want to besmirch?

Let's see

Your new screen name is Hillary, any other victims of serial sexual predator Bill you want to besmirch?
I'll go with the US justice system, thank you, super dupe...

If Trump killed 100 babies and kicked 10 puppies, I would still prefer him over Hillary. If Kim Jong Un ran, I would vote for him over Hillary. If HITLER and his running mate STALIN ran, I would still not vote for fucking HILLARY!!!

so much for a strong moral compass ... thats exactly how a low life son of a bitch got elected potus -- by low life son of a bitches.
If Trump killed 100 babies and kicked 10 puppies, I would still prefer him over Hillary. If Kim Jong Un ran, I would vote for him over Hillary. If HITLER and his running mate STALIN ran, I would still not vote for fucking HILLARY!!!

so much for a strong moral compass ... thats exactly how a low life son of a bitch got elected potus -- by low life son of a bitches.

Would you eat Hillary The Hag out?
he would only if bill said it was ok.....and he would be moaning about trump the whole time.........

And Bill's long history of cheating on his wife and lying? Got nothing to say? Yeah we thought so. :laugh:

And Bill's long history of cheating on his wife and lying? Got nothing to say? Yeah we thought so. :laugh:
I'll go with the US justice system, super dupe.

Its hilarious watching the left ^^^ try to defend Bill and Hillary. I could have been mean and brought up cigars and dresses but I kept it clean and still mocked them.

Its hilarious watching the left ^^^ try to defend Bill and Hillary. I could have been mean and brought up cigars and dresses but I kept it clean and still mocked them.
There is absolutely nothing factual against Hillary. No one even thought about bringing charges against her.

There is absolutely nothing factual against Hillary. No one even thought about bringing charges against her.
go Bills!.......

There is absolutely nothing factual against Hillary. No one I can't with a brain even thought about bringing charges against her.
go Bills!.......
Time to go with the rookie quarterback... Yesterday was atrocious. The defense is all world...

The FBI can't order Hillary to turn over her personal emails that had nothing to do with their Benghazi spinoff witchunt .
Are ALL snowflakes as stupid as you, or is it that you are just intellectually dishonest?

When the FBI executes a subpoena / warrant to collect evidence of a potential crime it does not give a written request 90 day out and wait for the person being investigated to destroy as much evidence as possible....unless the person being investigated is Hillary Clinton.

You don't see the FBI asking drug dealers, for example, to turn over all their records and drugs in the next 48hrs. They go in and seize the evidence.

When the FBI exercised a subpoena / warrant to collect all of Manafort's servers, computers, devices, files, and documents they did not ASK him for them, allowing him to decide for himself what was 'personal' (and thus off-limits to the FBI), allow him to Bleachbit his computer, allow him to destroy devices, and remove sim cards. NO - they entered his house and SEIZED all of his $hit.

Hillary, again - as evident by the completely different preferential treatment she was afforded - was PROTECTED and ALLOWED to engage in Obstruction of Justice.

Persons under multiple FBI investigations for crimes to include ESPIONAGE are not normally warned that the FBI is going to take their computers, allowing the person being investigated to delete anything they want, leaving the FBI with having to 'trust them' not to have deleted evidence.

Hillary attempted to delete evidence, and the FBI STILL found over 15,000 pieces of criminal evidence. I am glad Hillary was as stupid as you try to make yourself appear to be.

You know they didn't go thru each email by hand . They used software to scan key terms and then handed them over .

Hillary wasn't accused of any crime .

There is absolutely nothing factual against Hillary. No one I can't with a brain even thought about bringing charges against her.
go Bills!.......
Time to go with the rookie quarterback... Yesterday was atrocious. The defense is all world...
did you see the attendance for the rams first 2 games?....the la ram fan guy here said the fans were happier than shit to have them back lol.....first 2 games stadium not even half full.....USC sells the place out.....Chargers doing just as bad.....

That's not true. Trump and his supporters thought of it, dreamed of it, lusted for it. As did Trey Gowdy, and Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity etc.

But noone who actually saw the totality of the evidence thought about bringing charges. Kinda like those in the know, vs those on the outside looking in.

What crime would be convicted of? Making conservatives batshit crazy?
Perjury and over 100 violations of the espionage act.

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

She could be sentenced to over 1000 years in prison for her crimes.

Last edited:
What crime would be convicted of? Making conservatives batshit crazy?
Perjury and over 100 violations of the espionage act.

(f)
Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

She could be sentenced to over 1000 years in prison for her crimes.
1000 years?......how about giving her a break and make it 457 years.....

IMG_0471.JPG
This is a basic question for Hillary supporters: After all of the denials and obscufations are disproven, would you still prefer to have a convicted criminal in the White House as long as she was on your team?
We have a criminal in the WH right now.

Forum List

Back