If I am in a relationship with a woman who loses her job,..............

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
Am I expected to financially support her if we are just boyfriend and girlfriend?

Do you live together?

If not, no. If so, yes, but only to a point.

If a woman is worthwhile, she'll have another job rapidly enough that you won't have to worry about it.

Do you live together?

If not, no. If so, yes, but only to a point.

If a woman is worthwhile, she'll have another job rapidly enough that you won't have to worry about it.

No we wouldn't be living together.

That's why I considered being a SIDE GUY for now

Last edited:
Am I expected to financially support her if we are just boyfriend and girlfriend?
Well, do you walk to work, or take a lunch?

can you explain to me what the fuck you talking about?
That's was exactly my reaction when I read your question in the title to the thread.

That's was exactly my reaction when I read your question in the title to the thread.

Either explain what you are talking or log out

Either explain what you are talking or log out
Seriously? ...... is that an order? .............if you own this message board, I didn't get the memo .......so, I'll stay for awhile

Forum List

Back