"If I Had A Son, He'd Look Like Trayvon"

LOLing @ "the plant."

I mean...you can't make this shat up!

:lol:

There are dozens of shootings every day, the only thing that made the Martin shooting shooting political was the president taking a question about it during a staged news event. Why would a reporter at a non event like announcing the appointment for the World Bank ask a question about a shooting in Florida? Why would Obama take questions on that day when he hadn't had a press conference in months?
There's no EVIDENCE to support the blatant LIES you're spewing...liar.

The evidence is in plain sight, unless you are denying the very existence of the fact that Trayvon's father is a Grandmaster Freemason, meaning he has IMMEDIATE access to Jesse Jackson (and thus Obama) and Al Sharpton.

Here is the Freemason website:

http://www.renfordpbrowngl.org/district_006.html

Here's a nearby district:

http://www.renfordpbrowngl.org/district_002.html

Last edited:
1. How did he INJECT himself you stupid putz?

2. He was ASKED a question.

3. If Obama had a son he'd look a lot like Trayvon, that's more of a fact than anything else.

4. It is the likes of YOU and others who are INTERJECTING politics into that statements due to your raw hatred for the man.

Nothing more, nothing less.

1. "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

2. So? He could have chosen not to answer it, dimwit.

3. So it's a fact that he would have have a son who resembles one who does Purple Drank and Sizzurp, who gets in fights and gets suspended from school all the time?

4. I don't hate Obama. The politics of hate is a failure. Nobody I know hates the man, we hate his leadership style. We hate his attitude. Still he is the President of The United States. Respect the office.

Shut the fuck up Marc.
Not answer a simple, NON-POLITICAL question just to please radical RW bastards like you people who hate his guts anyway?

Get a grip dumb-A$$!

*SMH*

Did you forget Obama is the epitome of our political system? Or do we not subscribe to reality? When he speaks, it becomes political.

There are dozens of shootings every day, the only thing that made the Martin shooting shooting political was the president taking a question about it during a staged news event. Why would a reporter at a non event like announcing the appointment for the World Bank ask a question about a shooting in Florida? Why would Obama take questions on that day when he hadn't had a press conference in months?

The evidence is in plain sight, unless you are denying the very existence of the fact that Trayvon's father is a Grandmaster Freemason, meaning he has IMMEDIATE access to Jesse Jackson (and thus Obama) and Al Sharpton.

Illustrious Renford P. Brown Grand Lodge - Florida (International Masons and Eastern Stars) | Florida Masonic District #006

Illustrious Renford P. Brown Grand Lodge - Florida (International Masons and Eastern Stars) | Florida Masonic District #002
The Great World of Conjecture, Innuendo and Superstitions...

Right at home in Radical Right-Wing La, La Land...have fun on your trip.

Damn, thanks for proving how stupid you are.

There is no evidence that supports the fact that Obama doesn't do press conferences where he can't control the questions? That he has never complained to reporters about the questions they asked him in pre-approved interviews?

At least you can point out that no one in his administration has ever planted a question.

Wait...

At least you can point out she got fired for doing it.

Damn.

That he avoids them like the plague?

That no one in the administration has ever admitted planting a question in order to say something specific about a political hot potato?

1. "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon."

2. So? He could have chosen not to answer it, dimwit.

3. So it's a fact that he would have have a son who resembles one who does Purple Drank and Sizzurp, who gets in fights and gets suspended from school all the time?

4. I don't hate Obama. The politics of hate is a failure. Nobody I know hates the man, we hate his leadership style. We hate his attitude. Still he is the President of The United States. Respect the office.

Shut the fuck up Marc.
Not answer a simple, NON-POLITICAL question just to please radical RW bastards like you people who hate his guts anyway?

Get a grip dumb-A$$!

*SMH*

Did you forget Obama is the epitome of our political system? Or do we not subscribe to reality? When he speaks, it becomes political.

Apparently that only applies to the other guys.

What's political about that statement?

Other than what's in your head?

It's all in their heads, and collectively what they think would fit on the head of a Skittle.

Who do they think a male offspring of the Obamas would look like? Honey Boo Boo?

So, was Obama banging Trayvon's mom? 'Cause that's the only way he'd look like Trayvon.

Scenario: President is Caucasian.. White teenager slain by Black male-- controversial killing-- man has yet to be tried.. White President weighs in before any Grand Jury convenes, before defendant has his right to a FAIR and speedy trial.. President: "If I had a son, he would have looked like <dead white teenager>

Now whine, kick, scream some more over your IDIOTIC Presidents BULLSHIT interference which escalated this entire CLUSTERSFUCK in to the mess it is today.. DOn't ask questions you really don't want answers to.. Just admit you're a hard core RACE PIMP.

Illustrious Renford P. Brown Grand Lodge - Florida (International Masons and Eastern Stars) | Florida Masonic District #006

Illustrious Renford P. Brown Grand Lodge - Florida (International Masons and Eastern Stars) | Florida Masonic District #002
The Great World of Conjecture, Innuendo and Superstitions...

Right at home in Radical Right-Wing La, La Land...have fun on your trip.

Trip? They arrived a long time ago...around November 2000. Then they rebooked their stay in 2004 when Dick Cheney told them the only reason we had not been attacked again was because we invaded Iraq. Unbelievable.

Forum List

Back