If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
no you're wrong colonel sanders, nobody has to buy anything, in our country we expect the whole promised transparent truth, not like canada the fifty first..., no wait... the fifty eighth state, where the doors are unlocked and nothing bad ever happens. will trade you obama for getty lee. take off... hoser

MY birfer rallies are going to be bigger than yours! And I'm going to make hundreds and hundreds of dollars!

you'll have to get used to having money again... what would you do with that kind of dough ??

but back to the bc, does yours look like a car title ??

Last edited:
no, how do you know when someone's born ? just the crying ??

Nobody knows.

you mean nobody cares. nobody knows the truffles i've seen. did you see the poll above, obama's catching up.

It's tribbles. Nobody know the TRIBBLES I've seen.

Poll read in the AOL/Huffington post news this morning says Romney has caught up with Obama in a head to head presidential race held today. The other two 'contenders' (Palin and Trump) are running a distant second and third.

So that poll is news today.

And when a different poll shows something different on Monday or whenever, that will be news too. And none of it will mean a gol darn thing at this point.

Why would anyone step forward yet? Look at the disgraceful behavior of our media towards any potential candidate. Our political system has become one of 'soap opera' scandal, innuendo and total bullshit. What decent individual would put their family through that shit?
Look at the disgraceful behaviour of your own side, on Hate Radio, FOX, and boards like USMB.

LOL, disgraceful. you evidently weren't here when BUSH WAS PRESIDENT.
spare us the sermons on civility and grace.:lol:
Since you've seen both sides of it, then you will agree that CaliGirl is being a hyper-partisan wingnut.

i'm convinced that the people want trump, and they want to see obama's birth certificate, the real one.

the malcolm x theory

Under this scenario, there’s a good possibility that Stanley Ann Dunham gave birth to Obama in Washington and not Hawaii (which, unfortunately, would mean that Obama is a natural-born American citizen), and that the birth certificate really is a fake, obtained by filling out a form and mailing it to the birth certificate office, and that would explain why Obama refuses to release it, because it would raise doubts about whether Obama was truly born in the United States.

Last edited:
karl's starting to be a dick, i loved christine o'donnell, still do... he's on fox way to much, he's the reason i watch "the last word" starring the new olberman asshole, he's not a spastic as olberman, but he's close...
same goes for jeraldo.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back