If I have to Put up with a Bazillion Trump aka neuveua Palin Threads ....

Who do you trust more?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 38 67.9%
  • Barrack Obama

Votes: 18 32.1%

• Total voters
Rove is an idiot. I heard him comment the other day that the British still have not repaid the US for a monetary loan during WWII. In fact, Britain is the ONLY country that HAS repaid their debt to the US. They made the final payment in December 2006. I'm sure he didn't lie, but he was wrong... and if you're gonna state something as fact, you should get the fucking facts straight first.

Trump epitomises the caricature of an 'Ugly American'!
"I would go in (to Libya) and take the oil"

What an arrogant fuckwit.

One station is not 'vetting'. Vetting is for the whole media to investigate, research and provide facts - and, if they really must - opine about it. All FNC did was balance to total sycophantic shit from the rest of the MSM.

And, I can't believe you actually said that about Google. Oh. My. Gawd. How stupid are you? :lol::lol::lol:

OK, who was stopping FOX from vetting and reporting their findings? If they had found anything factual, the rest of the media would have reported on FOX's findings.

And you are questioning other people's intelligence????

They did report on it and the other stations opted to discuss the "Fox Agenda" as opposed to what Fox found.

For example...they reported on Wright...that was factual. Fox reported it and the other stations also reported on it...but the other stations then added commentators who discussed the Wiright issue as a "non issue and Fox has an agenda"

But if you notice...not one of those other stations brought up the dicussion of how credible an answer of "I didnt know he had those sentiments" was for a Presdiential candidate.

I mean...really.....NBC News did not feel it apporpriate to say to the candidate..."you call him your mentor...you have known him for 20 years....and you had no idea he had such sentiments? Then how can you ask the American people to trust you to be the good jusdge of character necessary for international diplomacy?"

They certainly asked McCain that question when it came to the Keating 5 situation.

OK, I'll bite: what did FOX find?

OK, who was stopping FOX from vetting and reporting their findings? If they had found anything factual, the rest of the media would have reported on FOX's findings.

And you are questioning other people's intelligence????

They did report on it and the other stations opted to discuss the "Fox Agenda" as opposed to what Fox found.

For example...they reported on Wright...that was factual. Fox reported it and the other stations also reported on it...but the other stations then added commentators who discussed the Wiright issue as a "non issue and Fox has an agenda"

But if you notice...not one of those other stations brought up the dicussion of how credible an answer of "I didnt know he had those sentiments" was for a Presdiential candidate.

I mean...really.....NBC News did not feel it apporpriate to say to the candidate..."you call him your mentor...you have known him for 20 years....and you had no idea he had such sentiments? Then how can you ask the American people to trust you to be the good jusdge of character necessary for international diplomacy?"

They certainly asked McCain that question when it came to the Keating 5 situation.

OK, I'll bite: what did FOX find?
the hen house

Even prominent Democrats are admitting that Obama was never vetted to ANY degree to which all other candidates are subject.

One thing Donald Trump has going for him is that he has been vetted 1000%. He is a household word. There is nobody on the planet who doesn't have a perception or opinion about him. There is essentially nothing of his public or private life that hasn't been written about ad nauseum. What can the media do to him or for him that hasn't already been done? Practically nothing.

I don't know if he is serious about running for President or if he would be electable if he did. But I do know he will make things miserable for all other candidates if they try to dodge any issues. For that reason, I hope he runs.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but when you make an outlandish claim, please back it up with a credible link. Because I don't believe it.

You know..........I've been wondering some stuff here............

Trump has had 3 marriages, has had multiple infidelities, as well as has lied to some of his investors.

Why would anyone trust a sleazebag like Donald the Chump?

Excuse me...Fox News DID vett the candidate Obama...and the other news agencies, as opposed to addressing the issues, tended to address the "agenda" of Fox News....minimizing the normally concerning issues that were attached to Obama.

As for the deabtes.....the debates are not nearly as effective as the ensuing analyses of the media...

So when Obama gave this answer...

"Lots of people were friends with Ayers so whats the big deal that I was...."

No one in the media analyzed it as it should have been analyzed....

Such as:

Those other people are not asking to be electeds Presdient.
lots of people were friends with OJ but that doesnt rationalize it
that doesnt answer the question of WHY you deemed it appropriate to be friends with someone who was invoved with an organization that used violence to make a point

Any other candidate would have been thrown those questions...but not his time around...

instead?

"see, he has a very rational explanation"
First off, source that Ayers quote from Obama, because Google doesn't recognize it as you wrote it.

Second, they were not friends. Ayers is a professor, Obama was a professor, so they had mutual friends and acquaintances. They met at a fundraiser for Obama - big whoop!

If it comes out that Chris Cristie has met a mafia member at a party, does that disqualify him from the presidency?

My quote was a paraphrase. The fact that you dont know about the situation is troubling...and makes my point.

And compare apples to apples please...

If it was found that Christie attended a fund raiser for himself that was thrown by a member of the mafia? Dam well it should be held against him. We dont need people with connections to dirt representing us.

Oh, I remember the situation. Your paraphrase is not accurate. Why don't you just find an actual quote, instead of putting your words into his mouth?

Ayers never threw a fundraiser for Obama, so you are also trying to put words in my mouth - I said if Christie went to a party and met a mafia member who was also there.

So, when The Donald runs for President, I'm thinking Blago should be his running mate.

He's got the hair thang goin' on....plus he's just as shameless as The Donald.

rod_blagojevich_640_f_86201192.jpg

And as an added attraction, he channels Elvis.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_01wjK8BDY]YouTube - Rod Blagojevich sings Elvis with Fabio[/ame]

That should make him perfectly qualified to be a running mate. Failure at business seems to be a prerequisite.

if i'm reading his son's interview correctly, he's running. young donald is giving the vibe that donald trump is running for president. "not on my watch" and "he will" instead of he would... something in the tense and inflection.
this could change the face of american politics. he could run against the billion dollar incumbant by himself, no one else could.

Neither. Both are crooks that suck us dry.

Got another dumb question?

Forum List

Back