🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If I lived in Ca I would be pissed

Westwall I have been to most all the united states and never went to cali. Where is that. As for your delusions of what is going on in my state you could quit listening to the republican propaganda.
And not look at all those pictures of the tent cities, they just don't exist....trust me. :auiqs.jpg:

With a stroke of his pen, California Governor Gavin Newsom has redirected part of the money you pay at the pump with the state’s gas tax to the railway system and other projects.
Assemblyman Patterson says, “One of the very first things Governor Newsom decides to do, is put forward an executive order and his people at Caltrans have decided they are going to terminate addition north and south freeway lanes on Highway 99 in Tulare and Madera County. I’m almost speechless with response to this.”
Assemblyman Patterson says, “When you pay for gas and you pay a gas tax, a railroad is not a highway. This is bait and switch. This is saying one thing and doing something else. I just think all who represent California both Democrats and Republicans have better step up and stand up and say Mr. Governor you can’t do this.”
CBS47 Investigation: Gov. Newsom redirects gas tax money. It won’t fund highways, railway system

It really is the ol' bait and switch....and the Ca. taxpayer once again is getting screwed.
This is liberalism on display
I do live in CA and I am pissed. And yes I will sign that assholes recall petition everytime I get the chance.

I bet you'd replace Gaven with Arnold.

With a stroke of his pen, California Governor Gavin Newsom has redirected part of the money you pay at the pump with the state’s gas tax to the railway system and other projects.
Assemblyman Patterson says, “One of the very first things Governor Newsom decides to do, is put forward an executive order and his people at Caltrans have decided they are going to terminate addition north and south freeway lanes on Highway 99 in Tulare and Madera County. I’m almost speechless with response to this.”
Assemblyman Patterson says, “When you pay for gas and you pay a gas tax, a railroad is not a highway. This is bait and switch. This is saying one thing and doing something else. I just think all who represent California both Democrats and Republicans have better step up and stand up and say Mr. Governor you can’t do this.”
CBS47 Investigation: Gov. Newsom redirects gas tax money. It won’t fund highways, railway system

It really is the ol' bait and switch....and the Ca. taxpayer once again is getting screwed.
Been to LA many times

Their highway system is overburdened and air pollution has always been a problem. For one of our largest cities, their mass transit is almost nonexistent. Using gas tax to improve mass transit is a wise choice
I agree we need more mass transit....Californians love their cars, they need to get out of their comfort zone a bit. I bike, scooter and I hardly use mu car.
it might be to late for S.Cal,there are to many people and many more on the way....
Tell this who has been posting here about how millions are fleeing the state. All I see is more and more people moving in.
which is the reason so many are leaving....its called people congestion or pollution....take your pick....

I happen to agree with the decision. Yes I drive and make plenty of cash to buy fuel and the tax money is going to transportation. Glad you don't live here.

It's sure great you make so much money. It's a shame the decision harms the middle class and the poor.

But we already know that you don't care about them.
Well in California if you work you make plenty of cash. As for the poor public transit is a help not a harm investment. Middle class here is me.
. not everyone in the state who are working are making "plenty" of cash.....come out of your bubble tax....you might see a little reality...

Been to LA many times

Their highway system is overburdened and air pollution has always been a problem. For one of our largest cities, their mass transit is almost nonexistent. Using gas tax to improve mass transit is a wise choice
I agree we need more mass transit....Californians love their cars, they need to get out of their comfort zone a bit. I bike, scooter and I hardly use mu car.
it might be to late for S.Cal,there are to many people and many more on the way....
Tell this who has been posting here about how millions are fleeing the state. All I see is more and more people moving in.
which is the reason so many are leaving....its called people congestion or pollution....take your pick....

For the Record:

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/california-population/

Look over the demographics, and compare to your state.

Been to LA many times

For the Record:

Wry were i moved to the first very noticeable thing was .....A LOT LESS PEOPLE....back in Anaheim no matter the time of day or day of week....freeways crowded,some days it took a half hour by freeway to go 10 miles....out here if there is fucking 15 cars on it.... its crowded....i can at least say i lived in California during the time when it may have been the greatest place on the planet to live....the way it has got over the last 20-25 years,i dont regret leaving at all....

Westwall I have been to most all the united states and never went to cali. Where is that. As for your delusions of what is going on in my state you could quit listening to the republican propaganda.

Well tax and spend other people's money, I have been in far more places than you, and there are plenty of places that are nicer than Cali. I lived there too, in fact I was born in Los Angeles.

And I am happy I don't live there anymore. Too many arrogant twits who have never been anywhere, or done anything, who think they are smart.

Well tax and spend other people's money, I have been in far more places than you, and there are plenty of places that are nicer than Cali. I lived there too, in fact I was born in Los Angeles.

And I am happy I don't live there anymore. Too many arrogant twits who have never been anywhere, or done anything, who think they are smart.
Not to mention that Ca. ranks last in quality of life in the US.
California ranks last in quality of life in new report

Not to mention that Ca. ranks last in quality of life in the US.
California ranks last in quality of life in new report
there are too many places in Cal that are not living the good life, like the wealthy coastal areas are...people like the taxman who live in their little bubble making lots of cash, dont like to talk about those places...

I live in Burlingame in the SF peninsula. I get 14,000 dollars a year from SS. I live quite well on that.

I live in Burlingame in the SF peninsula. I get 14,000 dollars a year from SS. I live quite well on that.
thats your only income and you are doing quite well?...yea right....

These idiots think we don't know anything. 14k a year in Burlingame and he is living in a fucking cardboard box. The property taxes on a condo are more than 14k.

Fucking lying asshole.

For the Record:

Wry were i moved to the first very noticeable thing was .....A LOT LESS PEOPLE....back in Anaheim no matter the time of day or day of week....freeways crowded,some days it took a half hour by freeway to go 10 miles....out here if there is fucking 15 cars on it.... its crowded....i can at least say i lived in California during the time when it may have been the greatest place on the planet to live....the way it has got over the last 20-25 years,i dont regret leaving at all....

It appears you live in Nevada, having been in Nevada from S to N to E, I'm inclined to believe the only place I would live in Nevada is to be close to Tahoe's S, E and N shores.

Forum List

Back