🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If I lived in Ca I would be pissed

I live in Burlingame in the SF peninsula. I get 14,000 dollars a year from SS. I live quite well on that.
thats your only income and you are doing quite well?...yea right....
Sorry if I can do things you can't. That is what I get and nothing more. I do own my home and the world is fine.
im sorry after living there for 50 years and knowing many in that income bracket i just cant buy your story...whats funny is you said in a post above....Yes I drive and make plenty of cash to buy fuel.....

14 grand from SS and lives quite well in San Francisco?

Well this is the biggest lie ever told on the internet...

but he makes lots of cash...he let it slip he has another income source...

which is the reason so many are leaving....its called people congestion or pollution....take your pick....

For the Record:

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/california-population/

Look over the demographics, and compare to your state.
Wry were i moved to the first very noticeable thing was .....A LOT LESS PEOPLE....back in Anaheim no matter the time of day or day of week....freeways crowded,some days it took a half hour by freeway to go 10 miles....out here if there is fucking 15 cars on it.... its crowded....i can at least say i lived in California during the time when it may have been the greatest place on the planet to live....the way it has got over the last 20-25 years,i dont regret leaving at all....

It appears you live in Nevada, having been in Nevada from S to N to E, I'm inclined to believe the only place I would live in Nevada is to be close to Tahoe's S, E and N shores.
i live at the foot of the Mountains in the northern part of Las Vegas.....35 miles from the strip were all the people are and the freeway congestion...otherwise its like a whole new world here....

I know, it would look like Mars, if Mars had cacti and all types of rattlesnakes.
its nice having some kind of nature habitat as compared to were i was....real nice....

This is what happens in all states that one party controls, with out balance our nation gets too much or too little of what is in the best interest of the general population.

it might be to late for S.Cal,there are to many people and many more on the way....
Tell this who has been posting here about how millions are fleeing the state. All I see is more and more people moving in.
which is the reason so many are leaving....its called people congestion or pollution....take your pick....

So many leaving and many more moving in. Wherever I go is packed...so no one can convince me the state is experiencing an exodus like the haters keep on fanatasing about daily.

Yep, packed in like rats in a maze, too bad most of them can't speak English.

Most of 40 Million can't speak English? You must be brainwashed or a damn liar. Likely both.
many of them in S.Cal cant or dont speak it....many feel you should learn Spanish....there are those who can speak it good enough,but dont around white people because they are fucking with you and think its funny..

Tell this who has been posting here about how millions are fleeing the state. All I see is more and more people moving in.

For the Record:

Wry were i moved to the first very noticeable thing was .....A LOT LESS PEOPLE....back in Anaheim no matter the time of day or day of week....freeways crowded,some days it took a half hour by freeway to go 10 miles....out here if there is fucking 15 cars on it.... its crowded....i can at least say i lived in California during the time when it may have been the greatest place on the planet to live....the way it has got over the last 20-25 years,i dont regret leaving at all....
40 million Californians dont care if you left or not. Millions did life goes on. It is still the best state, best economy, home to best of everything nothing changed.
thats because you refuse to look at the not so great part of the state....and maybe 30 years ago it was the best of everything,now its like i said....you refuse to acknowledge the negative things going on today which was nothing 30 years ago,but are major problems today....take the California flag out of your ass issa and take a look around,you might see many struggling to make ends meet,still many inland without jobs.....roads that need at least repair...homelessness increasing daily..... the list goes on...

Homelessness is a problem throughout the United States; I've not seen a study to prove CA has more per capita than other states.

The issue is not local politics, or of the State of CA's governance. It is the fault of The Congress which has not engaged in honest debates to reduce the numbers of this nationwide malady.

The War on Drugs is a failure, Mental health is not funded at a level necessary; thus the serious mentally ill end up in jails and prisons or left on the streets.

Drug addicts and alcoholics spend more time in jail than in treatment, they too add to the problem which cries for a solution, yet The Congress walks down the sidewalk and steps over those sleeping in doorways (metaphorically).

For the Record:

40 million Californians dont care if you left or not. Millions did life goes on. It is still the best state, best economy, home to best of everything nothing changed.
thats because you refuse to look at the not so great part of the state....and maybe 30 years ago it was the best of everything,now its like i said....you refuse to acknowledge the negative things going on today which was nothing 30 years ago,but are major problems today....take the California flag out of your ass issa and take a look around,you might see many struggling to make ends meet,still many inland without jobs.....roads that need at least repair...homelessness increasing daily..... the list goes on...

Homelessness is a problem throughout the United States; I've not seen a study to prove CA has more per capita than other states.

The issue is not local politics, or of the State of CA's governance. It is the fault of The Congress which has not engaged in honest debates to reduce the numbers of this nationwide malady.

The War on Drugs is a failure, Mental health is not funded at a level necessary; thus the serious mentally ill end up in jails and prisons or left on the streets.

Drug addicts and alcoholics spend more time in jail than in treatment, they too add to the problem which cries for a solution, yet The Congress walks down the sidewalk and steps over those sleeping in doorways (metaphorically).
The issue is a sanctuary state, and yes, they do flock to sanctuary states for......sanctuary.
Gotta have a little common sense to figure these things out..

So many leaving and many more moving in. Wherever I go is packed...so no one can convince me the state is experiencing an exodus like the haters keep on fanatasing about daily.

Most of 40 Million can't speak English? You must be brainwashed or a damn liar. Likely both.

Follow the conversation champ, follow the conversation.

Are you just being your usual asshole? Or are you too stupid to see the nexus to politics and the thread title?

Follow the conversation champ, follow the conversation.

Are you just being your usual asshole? Or are you too stupid to see the nexus to politics and the thread title?

I can see you're being your usual asshole self....don't ever change.

For the Record:

It appears you live in Nevada, having been in Nevada from S to N to E, I'm inclined to believe the only place I would live in Nevada is to be close to Tahoe's S, E and N shores.
i live at the foot of the Mountains in the northern part of Las Vegas.....35 miles from the strip were all the people are and the freeway congestion...otherwise its like a whole new world here....

I know, it would look like Mars, if Mars had cacti and all types of rattlesnakes.

its nice having some kind of nature habitat as compared to were i was....real nice....

I live in the Tri-Valley, near the 680 freeway north of San Jose and South of Concord. Believe it or not, we a couple of large wilderness area to the West and South, my backyard is adjacent to the Iron Horse Trail and I've seen deer, coyotes, opossums, raccoons and raptors on the trail and in the surrounding trees; Mountain Lions have been seen in the area.

One warm night this summer we were playing Frisbee with our dog in the backyard. She's a border Collie, black with the usual white tail. All of a sudden a white owl swooped down and quickly realized dinner was a 45 pound dog - s/he took off fast.

Tri-Valley - Wikipedia

Last edited:

For the Record:

no but there are many here who think most of the homeless are from other states.....approx 75% of the homeless in and around LA are Californians.....

With a stroke of his pen, California Governor Gavin Newsom has redirected part of the money you pay at the pump with the state’s gas tax to the railway system and other projects.
Assemblyman Patterson says, “One of the very first things Governor Newsom decides to do, is put forward an executive order and his people at Caltrans have decided they are going to terminate addition north and south freeway lanes on Highway 99 in Tulare and Madera County. I’m almost speechless with response to this.”
Assemblyman Patterson says, “When you pay for gas and you pay a gas tax, a railroad is not a highway. This is bait and switch. This is saying one thing and doing something else. I just think all who represent California both Democrats and Republicans have better step up and stand up and say Mr. Governor you can’t do this.”
CBS47 Investigation: Gov. Newsom redirects gas tax money. It won’t fund highways, railway system

It really is the ol' bait and switch....and the Ca. taxpayer once again is getting screwed.
This is liberalism on display
Been to LA many times

Their highway system is overburdened and air pollution has always been a problem. For one of our largest cities, their mass transit is almost nonexistent. Using gas tax to improve mass transit is a wise choice
RW, lived in that area for over 40 years.....they like their cars, mass transit has been a bust every time.
The major arteries are gridlocked at all hours. I remember trying to drive to LAX at 4:30 in the morning and still hitting traffic.
Bottom line is that Californians are not going to switch over to mass transit, it been tried and it's failed. They like their vehicles.

Californians live in SF and they take BART, even the Cable Cars

If the transit system is well planned out and accessible, it will be used

The transit system in the Bay Area is the most used as far as percentages and it handles 15% of the transit traffic, while 60% are one commuter is a car. Not sure how that is used all that much.

For the Record:

The issue is a sanctuary state, and yes, they do flock to sanctuary states for......sanctuary.

And your side of the aisle claims to be Christian and steps over the sleeping homeless without a thought. The issue is the failure of Congress, the bigotry of people like you, and for the last 3 years Trump's hate and fear rhetoric which created Sanctuary Cities and States.

Empathy is not only a word, it is a moral value, and something too many in power, and those who put them in power, don't have.

And your side of the aisle claims to be Christian and steps over the sleeping homeless without a thought. The issue is the failure of Congress, the bigotry of people like you, and for the last 3 years Trump's hate and fear rhetoric which created Sanctuary Cities and States.

Empathy is not only a word, it is a moral value, and something too many in power, and those who put them in power, don't have.
And you claiming to be a LEO turns a blind eye to the rule of law has no business telling others about morality. pathetic
How many homeless are you letting tent up in your backyard and feeding there, wry? Hypocrite much?

Yep, more BS....what a shock.
A look at San Francisco’s status as a sanctuary city – The Mercury News

With a stroke of his pen, California Governor Gavin Newsom has redirected part of the money you pay at the pump with the state’s gas tax to the railway system and other projects.
Assemblyman Patterson says, “One of the very first things Governor Newsom decides to do, is put forward an executive order and his people at Caltrans have decided they are going to terminate addition north and south freeway lanes on Highway 99 in Tulare and Madera County. I’m almost speechless with response to this.”
Assemblyman Patterson says, “When you pay for gas and you pay a gas tax, a railroad is not a highway. This is bait and switch. This is saying one thing and doing something else. I just think all who represent California both Democrats and Republicans have better step up and stand up and say Mr. Governor you can’t do this.”
CBS47 Investigation: Gov. Newsom redirects gas tax money. It won’t fund highways, railway system

It really is the ol' bait and switch....and the Ca. taxpayer once again is getting screwed.
Been to LA many times

Their highway system is overburdened and air pollution has always been a problem. For one of our largest cities, their mass transit is almost nonexistent. Using gas tax to improve mass transit is a wise choice

California is under Communist rule. Communism is ALWAYS corrupt.

The money Newsom is embezzling is going for the "Train to nowhere," an insider scheme started under Brown where Communist insiders can steal hundreds of billions of dollars. President Trump put the kabosh on the federal funds the Communists had been stealing under Potentate Obamugabe, but the insiders who back the democrats demand the cash keep flowing or the donations stop. So the gas tax scam is the way Newsom keeps corruption turning. The Communists can't raise taxes without taxpayer approval. but Newsom illegally raised gas taxes with the backing of a corrupt California supreme court to get around the prohibition of raising income or property taxes.

Newsom is stealing from the poor to give to the rich, as ALL democrats do.

And you claiming to be a LEO turns a blind eye to the rule of law has no business telling others about morality. pathetic
How many homeless are you letting tent up in your backyard and feeding there, wry? Hypocrite much?

The Rule of Law does not mean blindly enforcing legislation.
It means understanding the source of legal authority in a democratic republic, and NOT enforcing legislation that violates the foundation principles.

For example the War On Drugs is not more legal then Prohibition was, as well as 3 strikes, federal gun control laws, etc.
The legislation from congress has always been questionable, like slavery, women not allowed to vote, etc.
We need to question legislation more, not less.

Homelessness comes mostly from corrupt IRS regulations that benefit landlords. For example, poor people should be allowed to write off rent, food, transportation, clothing, etc., as cost of doing business.
Housing investment should be available from the government, not just for profit banks.
Etc.
All the problems have obvious for profit causes, like health care costing twice what it should.

By laws and constitution, it is illegal for local or state enforcement to act on federal statutes.
Sanctuary cites are not violating the law, but actually following it.

Remember that the contract the US signed to buy CA from Mexico stated that Mexican citizens in CA did not have to become US citizens, and were to retain all property and movement rights.
It is illegal to prevent migrant Mexican agricultural or any other labor in CA, AZ, UT, NV, NM, TX, CO, FL, or any of the former Mexican states.

Been to LA many times

California is under Communist rule. Communism is ALWAYS corrupt.

The money Newsom is embezzling is going for the "Train to nowhere," an insider scheme started under Brown where Communist insiders can steal hundreds of billions of dollars. President Trump put the kabosh on the federal funds the Communists had been stealing under Potentate Obamugabe, but the insiders who back the democrats demand the cash keep flowing or the donations stop. So the gas tax scam is the way Newsom keeps corruption turning. The Communists can't raise taxes without taxpayer approval. but Newsom illegally raised gas taxes with the backing of a corrupt California supreme court to get around the prohibition of raising income or property taxes.

Newsom is stealing from the poor to give to the rich, as ALL democrats do.

Whether or not any particular project is a good idea is one thing, but it is foolish to claim that money spent out on actual labor and construction done is theft.

By laws and constitution, it is illegal for local or state enforcement to act on federal statutes.
Sanctuary cites are not violating the law, but actually following it.

Remember that the contract the US signed to buy CA from Mexico stated that Mexican citizens in CA did not have to become US citizens, and were to retain all property and movement rights.
It is illegal to prevent migrant Mexican agricultural or any other labor in CA, AZ, UT, NV, NM, TX, CO, FL, or any of the former Mexican states.

Yep, I must have missed the part where it says anyone can enter ILLEGALLY into the U.S. and go anywhere they want.

You can be moral, have good judgement without empathy. It is a personality trait that is developed. Empathy is being able to put yourself in the other persons shoes. You don't need to agree with them, it means you understand the other persons perspective and helps lead to conflict resolution and an understanding. Don't confuse empathy with a moral obligation to help someone.

Forum List

Back