If I Visited My Kid's School And Saw This I Would Pull Them Out Immediately

Never let your kids see the inside of a public school.

0YmdbAs.png

No child of mine would have ever seen the inside of any public school or any government sponsored program, including sports

LGBTQ+ is a cult.

Cults operate this way.

You have to catch them when they're young.

What if you visited your kid's school and there was a mass shooting in progress? Would you worry about the gender of the victims or would you think of changing your politics and your attitude toward guns?

Americans have choices!

What if you visited your kid's school and there was a mass shooting in progress? Would you worry about the gender of the victims or would you think of changing your politics and your attitude toward guns?

Americans have choices!
Neither....kind of kook are you

Americans have choices!
The guns I keep saying are not the problem. It is the humans doing the shooting that are the problem.

snowflake
I am puzzled why the Democrats crappy idea of Justice won't be turned against them? Will they talk bad about Biden when he gets prosecuted? His son is already going on Trial. Soon it will be Biden himself.
Kids at school should never be brainwashed by Democrats.

Forum List

Back