If I was Harris, this would be my opening statement tonight at the Debate

Luckyone

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2024
Florida
Mr. Trump, let me begin by stating a few FACTS about you.

In 2016, you made the following 2 statements:

1) "I alone can fix it"
2) "I will hire only the best people for the job"

And yet, 1) you made 104 campaign promises and you were only able to fulfill 24 of them, in spite of the fact that for the first two years of your presidency, the Republicans had the majority in the Senate. As such, your statement about "I alone can fix it" has proven to be untrue.

and 2) you had the biggest turnover in the history of U.S. presidents, with 85% of the people you picked either getting fired or leaving you. Firing them, meant they did not turn out to be the best and them leaving meaning those "best people" did not think you were doing a good job or not following your oath of office to defend the laws and the Constitution of the United States. This means that your statement about hiring the best was also untrue and the fact so many left you, means that your statement about "I alone can fix it" was also false.

In 2020, you made the accusation that the election was stolen and even though this contention was taken to court on over 60 occasions, it was never proven that any election fraud occurred. Your own Attorney General (Barr) said it wasn't true and even the Supreme Court refused to even look at the accusation saying "there are insufficient facts to have us even consider it". In spite of all that, you stimulated and supported a protest at the Capitol that turned into a potential insurrection. You even asked VP Pence to do something illegal of not confirming the election results. He refused and you said "I made a mistake in choosing Pence to be my VP", in addition you publicly defended those rioters that wanted to "hang Pence".

It has been proven that you did not handle the Covid pandemic well. You delayed the response to it and defunded the entities that handle pandemics and took their power away from them. It has been shown that your handling of the pandemic caused the unnecessary deaths of over 200,000 Americans.

All of the above, show you to be incompetent to be president again.

The above is what I think that Harris should start the debate tonight. All of the above are facts. No accusations or insults, just facts.

Last edited:

1) "I alone can fix it"

And yet, 1) you made 104 campaign promises and you were only able to fulfill 24 of them, in spite of the fact that for the first two years of your presidency, the Republicans had the majority in the Senate. As such, your statement about "I alone can fix it" has proven to be untrue.

and 2) you had the biggest turnover in the history of U.S. presidents, with 85% of the people you picked either getting fired or leaving you. Firing them, meant they did not turn out to be the best and them leaving meaning those "best people" did not think you were doing a good job or not following your oath of office to defend the laws and the Constitution of the United States. This means that your statement about hiring the best was also untrue and the fact so many left you, means that your statement about "I alone can fix it" was also false.

In 2020, you made the accusation that the election was stolen and even though this contention was taken to court on over 60 occasions, it was never proven that any election fraud occurred. Your own Attorney General (Barr) said it wasn't true and even the Supreme Court refused to even look at the accusation saying "there are insufficient facts to have us even consider it". In spite of all that, you stimulated and supported a protest at the Capitol that turned into a potential insurrection. You even asked VP Pence to do something illegal of not confirming the election results. He refused and you said "I made a mistake in choosing Pence to be my VP", in addition you publicly defended those rioters that wanted to "hang Pence".

It has been proven that you did not handle the Covid pandemic well. You delayed the response to it and defunded the entities that handle pandemics and took their power away from them. It has been shown that your handling of the pandemic caused the unnecessary deaths of over 200,000 Americans.

The above is what I think that Harris should start the debate tonight. All of the above are facts. No accusations or insults, just facts.

1) "I alone can fix it"

.. and you think she can do this without her teleprompter guiding her diatribe? Trump would just turn it around and say as the appointed border czar, the United States has faced the highest level of illegal immigration in its history, you did nothing to mitigate it nor the responsibilities as the point-person to address it. In addition, your policies that you've supported, have led to the highest inflation rates in 4+ decades that have consumers deciding if they should purchase food or energy.

.. and you've ignored the media for the last 6+ weeks to answer any basic questions about your policies which you just posted.

we don't want to talk about trump. if we do that he wins.

the ploay is to sound reasonable and be prepared to deliver the zinger ("say it to my face!")

Retort:
1725984255152.png

This is odd coming from Kamala who can't keep over 90% of her staff. Funny that.

Simple question, were you better when I was President or this clown show?

(Drops mic and walks off stage)

1) "I alone can fix it"

So, IOW, your preferred approach is for her to attack TRUMP! while saying nothing about being proud of her own record or what she will do differently from the Quid Pro Joe administration and what she will keep doing? IOW, make it all about TRUMP!? Don't you realize he would absolutely LOVE that? He lives for the attention and her attacking him just gives him the spotlight.

In case you were wondering, I think that would be a very foolish opening gambit indeed. She's been in office for 4 years and has had the opportunity to help shape policy while he's been out of office for 4 years, unable to do anything about policy. Doesn't she have ANY positive things to point out?

1) "I alone can fix it"

You think that dumb broad could remember even half of that? :lol:

we don't want to talk about trump. if we do that he wins.

the ploay is to sound reasonable and be prepared to deliver the zinger ("say it to my face!")
That would be dumb. You might as well tell the assassin, "Oh yeah, well shoot me in the face!". TRUMP! would have no problem saying anything straight to her face.

So, IOW, your preferred approach is for her to attack TRUMP! while saying nothing about being proud of her own record or what she will do differently from the Quid Pro Joe administration and what she will keep doing? IOW, make it all about TRUMP!? Don't you realize he would absolutely LOVE that? He lives for the attention and her attacking him just gives him the spotlight.

In case you were wondering, I think that would be a very foolish opening gambit indeed. She's been in office for 4 years and has had the opportunity to help shape policy while he's been out of office for 4 years, unable to do anything about policy. Doesn't she have ANY positive things to point out?
I did say "Opening Statement", did I not?

.. and you think she can do this without her teleprompter guiding her diatribe? Trump would just turn it around and say as the appointed border czar, the United States has faced the highest level of illegal immigration in its history, you did nothing to mitigate it nor the responsibilities as the point-person to address it. In addition, your policies that you've supported, have led to the highest inflation rates in 4+ decades that have consumers deciding if they should purchase food or energy.

.. and you've ignored the media for the last 6+ weeks to answer any basic questions about your policies which you just posted.
You really do not know the facts do you?

She was never "in control" of the border. She was put in that position to get information about how, why, and to what extent other countries were involved in the border crisis issue but she was never IN CHARGE of anything, meaning that no blame can be placed on her. I already supplied two links to this information previously.

and by the way, she never used a teleprompter when she was Attorney General for 15 years and was successful at prosecuting the law. What makes you think that she can't do it now?

By the way, why didn't you address the facts given in the OP?

Retort:
View attachment 1009215
This is odd coming from Kamala who can't keep over 90% of her staff. Funny that.

Simple question, were you better when I was President or this clown show?

(Drops mic and walks off stage)
no. o could not buy toilet pap0er at any price when trump was president. he is NLO%T a responsible person

yes, i do, but please tell me if you think trump is not using a teleprompter? these jubes were old when obama used a teleprompter and amid the poutrage i posted photos of reagan and the bushes using them.
That would be dumb. You might as well tell the assassin, "Oh yeah, well shoot me in the face!". TRUMP! would have no problem saying anything straight to her face.
let s see. he will be in the middle of some rant about "when did she decide to turn black or some bullshit about willie brown (who de4nies talkin to trump about harris or anyone else) and the crashing helicopter. trump will never slow down the slander just because a black woman calls him out.

"thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" one of ten trump will break before lunch.

You think that dumb broad could remember even half of that? :lol:
She will have an earpiece like Biden during the debate, only, she should be able to restate what they are telling her to say, unlike Biden.

Don't get me wrong, I won't wager any money on that because she is truly and imbecile.

no. o could not buy toilet pap0er at any price when trump was president. he is NLO%T a responsible person

yes, i do, but please tell me if you think trump is not using a teleprompter? these jubes were old when obama used a teleprompter and amid the poutrage i posted photos of reagan and the bushes using them.

let s see. he will be in the middle of some rant about "when did she decide to turn black or some bullshit about willie brown (who de4nies talkin to trump about harris or anyone else) and the crashing helicopter. trump will never slow down the slander just because a black woman calls him out.

"thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" one of ten trump will break before lunch.
Enough of the BS.

Were you better off now or 4 years ago?

The ballot harvesters need to choose.

I did say "Opening Statement", did I not?
Yup, and right from the get-go it puts all the attention right where TRUMP! wants it, on him. That's where he shines. There is enough serious disbelief that Kamala (what have I been doing for 4 years) Harris is even capable of doing the job that she really, really needs to grab the spotlight for herself and just lay out all the awesome, magnificent, terribly important things she's been doing to prove that she will be a great, awesome, magnificent president.

Sorry, I had to stop until I could quit laughing. Of course, she doesn't have any great accomplishments to point to, and the fact that her supporters can't think of enough to spotlight in a debate speaks volumes. That's why she will likely try to attack TRUMP!, which would be a dumb move. Like I said, he loves having all the attention on him. Do you think for a moment that TRUMP! is going to allow her to take back the spotlight after she so graciously gave it to him?

She will have an earpiece like Biden during the debate, only, she should be able to restate what they are telling her to say, unlike Biden.

Don't get me wrong, I won't wager any money on that because she is truly and imbecile.
WOW, truly an imbecile that was Attorney General for 15 years and was reelected twice. I guess Trump could win if that the case. After all, he has proven to be an imbecile himself and if the people of California were willing to reelect an imbecile twice, why couldn't that happen with Trump?

Now, now, you know full well that if TRUMP! was to obey any of the Ten Commandments, the usual suspects would be up in arms, weeping and wailing about the theocracy he's trying to impose.

Yup, and right from the get-go it puts all the attention right where TRUMP! wants it, on him. That's where he shines. There is enough serious disbelief that Kamala (what have I been doing for 4 years) Harris is even capable of doing the job that she really, really needs to grab the spotlight for herself and just lay out all the awesome, magnificent, terribly important things she's been doing to prove that she will be a great, awesome, magnificent president.

Sorry, I had to stop until I could quit laughing. Of course, she doesn't have any great accomplishments to point to, and the fact that her supporters can't think of enough to spotlight in a debate speaks volumes. That's why she will likely try to attack TRUMP!, which would be a dumb move. Like I said, he loves having all the attention on him. Do you think for a moment that TRUMP! is going to allow her to take back the spotlight after she so graciously gave it to him?
She is going to shine tonight and Trump is going to show the dark side.

You really do not know the facts do you?

She was never "in control" of the border. She was put in that position to get information about how, why, and to what extent other countries were involved in the border crisis issue but she was never IN CHARGE of anything, meaning that no blame can be placed on her. I already supplied two links to this information previously.
Wrong .. she was the point person put in charge of two responsibilities: 1) diplomatic solutions with Central America and the Mexican triangle to minimize emigration from these countries and 2) minimizing the insurgency across our Southern border. These were direct action items from Biden himself.
and by the way, she never used a teleprompter when she was Attorney General for 15 years and was successful at prosecuting the law. What makes you think that she can't do it now?

By the way, why didn't you address the facts given in the OP?
Awesome .. that was then, this is now, and she has done little to none to present her views and answer questions off-script. She (and her embellisher-in-chief Walz) had a single interview .. the first one .. and Kamala couldn't handle it alone and invited her handler to help out with questions she didn't and couldn't answer. The 'exclusive' interview, edited, was 18 minutes. Bwahahaha

Forum List

Back