If Jesus couldn't keep HIMSELF out of trouble...

No, I am not. That's what YOU guys do... to homosexuals, with abortion(which I don't condone), to poor people, to people of different religions... it's so deeply embedded in your politics, that they are inseparable for MOST of you.

I've shown scripture after scripture that your way is not of Christ... but you want to be a "christian nation".

I'll tell you what... Show me a passage that tells people to amass incredible wealth and hoard it...that I cannot refute with a different passage, and I will convert to Tea Party politics.

Being wealthy is NOT a sin.

BibleGateway - Quick search: wealth

And of course the Bible tells us to help the poor.....NOT to help the ones that don't want to help themselves.

No, there's nothing against being rich in the Bible.

However............Yeshua DID say "it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven."

Not quite a sin, but it IS something to consider, at least.........if you want to get to Heaven.

That statement was directed at people that have alot, but don't use it for a good purpose. I guess this could be looked at as someone that "hoards" all their wealth (greed, which is a sin)- Jesus is letting us know if we have alot, then we should be using it for good things (like helping the poor, making donations to good causes, etc...). If i were rich, i would feel obligated to help others (that really need the help of course). The rich can get into heaven - He say's it's "easier" for a camel to pass"...but he didn't say it was impossible.

Hmmm, that seems silly, because he didn't die.

Yes he did die. He was whipped and torchered horribly before he was even put on the cross....where he died, and rose again after 3 days, where many people saw him (in his new body)...then he went to Heaven where he's seated at the right hand of the Father (God). You would know this if you ever actually read the Bible.

death doesn't count if you come back to life. DUH! Oh boy! How do you know he went to heaven? The bible was written by a bunch of drugged out arabs for traveling shows on the Chinese trade routes. chapters = stage scripts. You speak of reading the Bible, well why the hell do you go for a book that is missing half the chapters you don't like and begins lying at genesis 1 ?

Then why are you even in this thread but to join in an attempted beat-down of believers?

Yes he did die. He was whipped and torchered horribly before he was even put on the cross....where he died, and rose again after 3 days, where many people saw him (in his new body)...then he went to Heaven where he's seated at the right hand of the Father (God). You would know this if you ever actually read the Bible.

death doesn't count if you come back to life. DUH! Oh boy! How do you know he went to heaven? The bible was written by a bunch of drugged out arabs for traveling shows on the Chinese trade routes. chapters = stage scripts. You speak of reading the Bible, well why the hell do you go for a book that is missing half the chapters you don't like and begins lying at genesis 1 ?

Then why are you even in this thread but to join in an attempted beat-down of believers?

he is looking for a Cock to Suck......right Shinty?......

Hmmm, that seems silly, because he didn't die.

Unless you're prepared to tell us all about the time you died, were buried, and then rose from the grave three days later, I don't think you have the authority to decide when death "doesn't count", asswipe. My God, you leftist twats reach new heights of arrogance every day in your desperate search for any possible way to express your religious bigotry, don't you? It would save everyone a lot of time if you would just admit that you hate Christians and want them all dead and get it over with.

How do I know Christ went to Heaven? I was told that He did by someone I trust. This would be in direct contradistinction to being told "The bible was written by a bunch of drugged out arabs for traveling shows on the Chinese trade routes" by someone I wouldn't trust if he told me the sky was blue.

Which should also answer your last question: Anything that a flatliner like you disagrees with automatically takes on a patina of truth. The best thing you could do to advance your doctrine of vicious hostility toward Christianity would be to shut up on the subject entirely, lest people convert just to distance themselves from you.

didn't say He was praying. That was YOUR choice of words. He was talking to God the Father. If you define "praying" as "talking to God", then I suppose you can say He was praying, but I frankly think you're way too hung up on semantics at this point.

yes it was my choice......and if you were paying attention to the flow of the Conversation.....someone earlier had said Jesus was God.....i was asking that individual (who never replied) if Jesus was God.....who was he praying too? .......you jumped in with your answer about the Godhead.....you said he was praying to the PART of the Godhead who stayed in Heaven......in other words it was like Spock reporting to Kirk on his progress with the Humans here.....Right?......since thats all the Bible is......one of the greatest stories of Man being visited by the Extraterrestrials who just may have seeded him here and were now trying to give them some Direction........

Yes, I answered that He was talking to God the Father. Note that I ALSO said that if you define "praying" as "talking to God", then you can say He was praying. And quite frankly, you were, and continue to be, way too hung up on the semantics of the word "praying". Get over it.

I will say this again. Your personal inability to imagine, or even consider, that the universe can contain anything bigger than or radically different from human beings and the way their personal individuality is configured is YOUR problem, not mine, and not God's. It would be polite, however, if you would discontinue setting up your incredibly limited imagination as an objective standard of reality for the rest of us to abide by. I don't want to live in a universe small and boring enough to be contained in and comprehended by MY mind, let alone one that fits into YOURS.

geezus you are one dumb bitch.....and i do mean bitch.....im the one who just got through saying that "God" and Jesus are indeed Alien beings much different than we are (the bolded part at the top)......and you have the audacity to say what you said in the bolded part at the bottom?....:lol:......but dont worry i dont put Bitchy posters on ignore......oh and by the way...Jesus would love the way you try and say what he was about with your Bitchy mannerisms.....im sure he would tell you to go sit down and shut the fuck up.......

You may not be a bitch (don't know, don't care), but you sure the fuck are dumb.

Feel free to ignore me any time the horror and stress of someone actually disagreeing with you and contradicting the voices in your head gets to be too much. I never stop chickenshits from running away, tails between their legs.

While you're huddled in the corner, licking your wounds and mumbling, "I AM brilliant and imaginative, the universe CAN'T contain anything I can't picture in my head" to yourself, take some time to learn the difference between ellipses and periods, by the way, because I've seen third-graders with a better understanding of punctuation than you have, and being called "stupid" by someone who writes like you might make me pull something from laughing too hard.

Shoo, poltroon.

Yes, I answered that He was talking to God the Father. Note that I ALSO said that if you define "praying" as "talking to God", then you can say He was praying. And quite frankly, you were, and continue to be, way too hung up on the semantics of the word "praying". Get over it.

I will say this again. Your personal inability to imagine, or even consider, that the universe can contain anything bigger than or radically different from human beings and the way their personal individuality is configured is YOUR problem, not mine, and not God's. It would be polite, however, if you would discontinue setting up your incredibly limited imagination as an objective standard of reality for the rest of us to abide by. I don't want to live in a universe small and boring enough to be contained in and comprehended by MY mind, let alone one that fits into YOURS.

geezus you are one dumb bitch.....and i do mean bitch.....im the one who just got through saying that "God" and Jesus are indeed Alien beings much different than we are (the bolded part at the top)......and you have the audacity to say what you said in the bolded part at the bottom?....:lol:......but dont worry i dont put Bitchy posters on ignore......oh and by the way...Jesus would love the way you try and say what he was about with your Bitchy mannerisms.....im sure he would tell you to go sit down and shut the fuck up.......

You may not be a bitch (don't know, don't care), but you sure the fuck are dumb.

Feel free to ignore me any time the horror and stress of someone actually disagreeing with you and contradicting the voices in your head gets to be too much. I never stop chickenshits from running away, tails between their legs.

While you're huddled in the corner, licking your wounds and mumbling, "I AM brilliant and imaginative, the universe CAN'T contain anything I can't picture in my head" to yourself, take some time to learn the difference between ellipses and periods, by the way, because I've seen third-graders with a better understanding of punctuation than you have, and being called "stupid" by someone who writes like you might make me pull something from laughing too hard.

Shoo, poltroon.

in other words i was wrong in saying what i said about you so instead of admitting it.....ill pick on his grammar......your not only a Bitch....your a Fucking useless Bitch.....:lol:......dont worry....Jesus loves Bitches too.....he understands why your so Bitchy.....maybe the Whips and Chains have something to do with it......but hey im not into Domination.....:lol:.......not that there is anything wrong with that.....:lol:

Being wealthy is NOT a sin.

BibleGateway - Quick search: wealth

And of course the Bible tells us to help the poor.....NOT to help the ones that don't want to help themselves.

No, there's nothing against being rich in the Bible.

However............Yeshua DID say "it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven."

Not quite a sin, but it IS something to consider, at least.........if you want to get to Heaven.

That statement was directed at people that have alot, but don't use it for a good purpose. I guess this could be looked at as someone that "hoards" all their wealth (greed, which is a sin)- Jesus is letting us know if we have alot, then we should be using it for good things (like helping the poor, making donations to good causes, etc...). If i were rich, i would feel obligated to help others (that really need the help of course). The rich can get into heaven - He say's it's "easier" for a camel to pass"...but he didn't say it was impossible.

Why did He tell His disciples to leave everything behind and follow Him?

No, I am not. That's what YOU guys do... to homosexuals, with abortion(which I don't condone), to poor people, to people of different religions... it's so deeply embedded in your politics, that they are inseparable for MOST of you.

I've shown scripture after scripture that your way is not of Christ... but you want to be a "christian nation".

I'll tell you what... Show me a passage that tells people to amass incredible wealth and hoard it...that I cannot refute with a different passage, and I will convert to Tea Party politics.

And that is a problem...scripture doesn't contradict Christ.

And we're already a Christian nation. Nobody wants to *make* it anything. It already is.

this is not an offical Christian nation, but it is a nation with alot of christians.

And alot of those Christians want to make America a Christian nation.

Shoo, poltroon.

in other words i was wrong in saying what i said about you so instead of admitting it.....ill pick on his grammar......your not only a Bitch....your a Fucking useless Bitch.....:lol:......dont worry....Jesus loves Bitches too.....he understands why your so Bitchy.....maybe the Whips and Chains have something to do with it......but hey im not into Domination.....:lol:.......not that there is anything wrong with that.....:lol:

This is funny, not only because C's a complete hypocrite who has a longer ignore list than most, but because she thinks people ignore her out of cowardice.

In reality, they ignore her because she doesn't have the people skills to work even as a two-dollar whore.

...how do you expect him to save you? :eusa_eh:

This seems like a fatal theological flaw if ever there was one.

Atheists discussing faith is like ugly virgin prudes discussing sex:

No experience, no chance of getting any, and no interest in getting any.

What makes you think I'm an atheist?
Your complete and utter lack of understanding of the nature of faith, and the purpose of Christ's time on Earth.

No we're not. You are confusing Christ's message with your own political Ideology.

Luke 6:30...If someone takes your coat... offer him your shirt too(close enough without googling).

Matthew 25: 31-46....31“When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. 32All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37“Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40“The King will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.’

41“Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44“They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45“He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Those aren't "suggestions" they are demands of a Christian society.

Notice... in either of these passages does it say "people who can or cannot do for themselves", does it?

You guys need to stop cherry picking the bible and focusing only on "other people's sins" when there is plenty to go around for all of us.
"You are confusing Christ's message with your own political Ideology."

That's exactly what you're doing. Jesus commands us all to be charitable. He did not command us to request the government force us to be charitable.

It's part of the whole "free will" thing. A gift freely given is priceless. A gift given at gunpoint is worthless.

You're asking me to defend arguments I haven't made.

Meanwhile, perhaps you can show a verse which commands us to entreat the government to force us to be charitable.

Shoo, poltroon.

This is funny, not only because C's a complete hypocrite who has a longer ignore list than most, but because she thinks people ignore her out of cowardice.

In reality, they ignore her because she doesn't have the people skills to work even as a two-dollar whore.
Did you ever think of a justification for your sense of superiority?

Shoo, poltroon.

Cowardice?....i think the Bitching has a something to do with it.....but then Shintao came in and she bitched at him and he ran like the little pussy he is......so maybe there is something to that.......

Your existence.

According to the Bible, he had no interest in getting into THAT kind of trouble.

That's why he said "My Lord, my Lord, why have you abandoned me?" when he was on the cross.

It seems natural to ask why wouldn't God be there to comfort Jesus
while he was suffering doing exactly what was prophesied and willed.

It represents a difficult and critical moment.
Although God is there, you feel you are abandoned.

I believe this helps to know that we follow this same pattern in life,
so when it happens to us, when we feel most abandoned and alone,
we can put it in perspective with the whole of humanity going through the same process.

It is both universal and feeling all alone at the same time.

It's not that the story doesn't have a message, Emily. As you've shown, it does. It just doesn't hang together logically.

That's where faith comes in. You simply have to have faith in Gods word, and no logic by a human brain has anyplace in it.

Your existence.
Ahhh. So you really have nothing you can point to. Well, unmerited arrogance is common among leftists. Very rarely do you find one with actual accomplishments to point to. As my signature shows, it's usually a variant of "I'm a liberal!!"

So you're a liberal. Whoopty shit. You don't deserve respect for that, no matter how much you stamp your feet and pout, kid.

Forum List

Back