If Joe Biden is behind Trump's conviction...

then why couldn't he save his own son from conviction?
There are several conspiracy theories about that.

1. Biden will pardon/commute his son's sentence later.

2. The evil Biden really wanted to pardon him, but the noble Republicans are somehow preventing it.

2. The crafty Democrats intentionally threw Hunter under the bus so they could fake being impartial, just so they'd have an excuse to prosecute DearLeader.

The truth is simpler. Biden stepping in to save his son would have been corrupt, so he didn't do it. And he won't do it.

And needless to say, Biden had zip to do with Trump's conviction, and only the most fanatical haters of the rule of law try to pretend otherwise.

100% is the maximum percentile. I blame football coaches for demanding that their players give 110%. It's a sign of ignorance.
peddle that bunk to someone stupid, I ain't buying it.

You made a mistake. Own it
I ain't buying it.
100% is all. I can't blame you for not understanding, when I see such-n-such increased by 2000% in the media.
A factor of X should be the representation. 100% is the maximum. I'm right, mostly because I tend to be.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
100% is all. I can't blame you for not understanding, when I see such-n-such increased by 2000% in the media.
A factor of X should be the representation. 100% is the maximum. I'm right, mostly because I tend to be.
well this time you made a mistake. Take the loss and roll on.

Last edited:
If you can have more, it can be more than 100%.
If you have the maximum amount possible, it can't be more than 100%.

No narrative yet.
mamouth gave a great narrative:

There are several conspiracy theories about that.

1. Biden will pardon/commute his son's sentence later.

2. The evil Biden really wanted to pardon him, but the noble Republicans are somehow preventing it.

2. The crafty Democrats intentionally threw Hunter under the bus so they could fake being impartial, just so they'd have an excuse to prosecute DearLeader.

The truth is simpler. Biden stepping in to save his son would have been corrupt, so he didn't do it. And he won't do it.

And needless to say, Biden had zip to do with Trump's conviction, and only the most fanatical haters of the rule of law try to pretend otherwise.

I'll go with 'you can't teach an old bonehead new tricks' and roll on. Nice yakking with you.
100% of something means all of it. 200% of the same thing means twice as much.
So yeah, In my opinion it is doubly obvious. And you can't take that away from me no hard you try,.

trump train.jpg

Forum List

Back