If Jury will not bring mccade guilty.. Then Trump must declare a broken govt !!

...YOu keep repeating about the men and the military. Do you expect an armed revolution from the men and the military? You are talking like it is a foregone conclusion.
He / She/ It probably thinks that the American military is full of disgruntled conscripts like those of his beloved Russian Federation.

...Whoa. Nothing concrete!!! Wow This big gender difference is real and it’s set in stone Women will lose their voting rights because of this big difference Men will declare that to protect women a nation must not let them vote ... just too unwise The founders already knew this And now the men knows this by giving them the chance to vote reasonable which means they would vote similar to the reasonable men They proved they could not do it And men now will be forced to make logic tests for voting Remember trump wins on all parts that prove higher wisdom. Logic and then experience also
It's an XK-Red-27 technique, I'm sure...

1f1e6007-9917-4a8b-bc32-9acd866f030d_screenshot.jpg

Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

--------

By the way, Tvaritch... time to start learning to use punctuation marks in conjunction with the English language... :21:

--------

There are great many things that Americans can find to divide - but they do these things themselves...

One thing that Americans are solidly united on, is the idea that Glaringly Obvious Foreign Dissenter-Trolls are not one of those...

Your stupid hypothesis of such a radical transformation of America betrays a chasm of ignorance regarding whom you're dealing with.

Last edited:
Science says abortion is murder of a human being

Science says liberals are guilty of mass murder of Americans

The men have awakened to know the enemy

...Whoa. Nothing concrete!!! Wow This big gender difference is real and it’s set in stone Women will lose their voting rights because of this big difference Men will declare that to protect women a nation must not let them vote ... just too unwise The founders already knew this And now the men knows this by giving them the chance to vote reasonable which means they would vote similar to the reasonable men They proved they could not do it And men now will be forced to make logic tests for voting Remember trump wins on all parts that prove higher wisdom. Logic and then experience also
Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

Is there any science in the house about the murder of American citizens

Mother Teresa said. The greatest sin ever in human history is abortion

More killings of Americans even after all the wars combined

This prediction is easy to make if a person has half of a brain

Are you an American citizen, GreenAndBlue?

You have been proven a liar

Because you do not go with science

How did I go against science? Have I told you my beliefs on abortion? Or are you just assuming?

Your actions prove you lie to yourself

Your low logic gets you trapped doing hypocrisy

Science screams strong that abortion is mass murder of American citizens

Also

This mass murdering along with liberals has brought another great harm to America

A monstrous imbalance of young to old

If you got any logic you will know that great harm

If you had logic and agree with science you would agree with everything I’ve said

If you had logic and agree with science you would agree with everything I’ve said

No, I would not. I would work to change the laws. I would not accuse a huge portion of the population of treason without proof, and I would not agree to unconstitutional actions.

No, I would not. I would work to change the laws. I would not accuse a huge portion of the population of treason without proof, and I would not agree to unconstitutional actions.

The problem is your logic

Because of that you get caught with hypocrisy

You got caught when you said you go with science when you don’t with the biggest crime in American human history. Abortion

You got caught being a hypocrite and checkmated

That comes because of low logic

Thomas Jefferson said no to the unwise voting and yes to rising up to stop harmful laws

The wise founders said all democracies ends in suicide and tried to stop any type of democracy of the unwise like we have today

Forum List

Back