If Mueller would have 'had the goods' on Trump he would have indicted him.

Mueller didn't indict Trump in his document, because you can't indict a sitting president. If charges had been brought against Trump, the trial would have to wait until after he left office, violating Trump's constitutional right to a speedy trial.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

NO INDICTMENTS FOR COLLUSION
NO CONVICTIONS FOR COLLUSION
NO INDICTMENTS FOR OBSTRUCTION
NO CONVICTIONS FOR OBSTRUCTION.

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!
There's no legal term for collusion. It's called conspiracy. Trumps goon squad like Barr today keep using that term so they can blow more smoke up your ass. So grab your ankles, assclown. A sitting Prez can't be indicted which is the only reason your boy isn't wearing an ankle bracelet right now.

I heard that he was not charged with anything. So look forward to 2025, and get back in your box Gimp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!
There's no legal term for collusion. It's called conspiracy. Trumps goon squad like Barr today keep using that term so they can blow more smoke up your ass. So grab your ankles, assclown. A sitting Prez can't be indicted which is the only reason your boy isn't wearing an ankle bracelet right now.

I heard that he was not charged with anything. So look forward to 2025, and get back in your box Gimp.

No charges were filed because if charges HAD been filed, it would have to wait until Trump left office, which would violate his right to a speedy trial.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

No charges were filed because if charges HAD been filed, it would have to wait until Trump left office, which would violate his right to a speedy trial.

And douche bags spent 40 some million and found nothing. The best legal minds in the country? But please don’t vote for him again. You are not wanted. Stay with your dim losers. You stand a better chance of wearing ankle bracelets. He continues to win.

rZTiLgc.jpg

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

Read the report troll. The only reason Mueller didn’t charge Trump is because the DOJ can’t indict a sitting President. The decision to charge Trump lies with Congress, not the DOJ.

Barr doesn’t have the authority to clear Trump.

Riiiiiight. That's why the report had so many places it said things like "did not identify evidence", "did not establish . . . coordination and collusion", and "evidence was not sufficient": because he had the goods on Trump and just couldn't indict him!

Why don't YOU read the report, Dragontwat?

And while you're at it, why don't you try reading our laws before you try to lecture us on how OUR country works (not that anyone thinks you would have anything meaningful to say even if you did)?

CONGRESS doesn't decide to charge people with crimes. Maybe that's how it works in your back-burner country; I wouldn't know, since it's not important enough for me to bother knowing about. In THIS country, however, the Department of Justice makes decisions about charging people with federal crimes.

So yeah, if Mueller chose not to indict - and he did - then Barr DOES have the authority to clear Trump.

Looks like once again, your media told you what to think, it was wrong, and you made a fool out of yourself by preaching it as though you know something. It's almost as though you're regularly lied to, and too piss-stupid to know it or care.

He did NOT.

NO EVIDENCE
NO CRIME
NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION
NO OBSTRUCTION...

THUS...

'Nuff time wasted.

'Nuff said.

NEXT!

Read the report troll. The only reason Mueller didn’t charge Trump is because the DOJ can’t indict a sitting President. The decision to charge Trump lies with Congress, not the DOJ.

Barr doesn’t have the authority to clear Trump.

Riiiiiight. That's why the report had so many places it said things like "did not identify evidence", "did not establish . . . coordination and collusion", and "evidence was not sufficient": because he had the goods on Trump and just couldn't indict him!

Why don't YOU read the report, Dragontwat?

And while you're at it, why don't you try reading our laws before you try to lecture us on how OUR country works (not that anyone thinks you would have anything meaningful to say even if you did)?

CONGRESS doesn't decide to charge people with crimes. Maybe that's how it works in your back-burner country; I wouldn't know, since it's not important enough for me to bother knowing about. In THIS country, however, the Department of Justice makes decisions about charging people with federal crimes.

So yeah, if Mueller chose not to indict - and he did - then Barr DOES have the authority to clear Trump.

Looks like once again, your media told you what to think, it was wrong, and you made a fool out of yourself by preaching it as though you know something. It's almost as though you're regularly lied to, and too piss-stupid to know it or care.
Triggered! If your boy is so innocent why are you blowing your wad over it, assclown?

It's in the report. Have you read the report, or is this just more stuff Fox ain't telling you?
Yes I did, and you learn ever says he does not indict the president because he cannot do it according to law. He says he could not prove guilt of obstruction. That's because it didn't happen. If you say it's in the report, then quoted exactly and provide a link to where we can see it.

Actually, ordering it to be done falls under the conspiracy laws.
One can not conspire with oneself. It takes two. Being frustrated and telling someone you want Mueller fired but the individual says 'No' and talks him out of it is NOT 'Conspiracy'. That is a discussion.

Telling people you are willing to wear a wire to try to entrap the President but NOT doing it does not constitute a crime either because no one took Rosenstein seriously and in the end he did not do it.

Deleting 15000 official subpoenaed documents IS obstruction.

One can not conspire with oneself. It takes two. Being frustrated and telling someone you want Mueller fired but the individual says 'No' and talks him out of it is NOT 'Conspiracy'. That is a discussion.

Telling people you are willing to wear a wire to try to entrap the President but NOT doing it does not constitute a crime either because no one took Rosenstein seriously and in the end he did not do it.

Try asking yourself why after observing Trump's behaviour Rosenstein contemplated wearing a wire. And spare me the "deep state" bullshit, would ya?

Actually, Mueller said that because he couldn't prove Trump's intent or motive, he wasn't able to bring charges against him, but he also said that the report does not exonerate him either.

The fact is to obstruct an investigation there has to be a pre requisite crime to obstruct the investigation of. No crime committed no Obstruction. You can't obstruct an investigation into a crime that was not committed. So there's that! That's why Mueller didn't make a determination. There wasn't one to be made!

It took the FBI one week to find and report recovering the 15,000+ official subpoenaed documents Hillary tried to illegally destroy...the ones that violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

Libtard traitors spent the last 3 years investigating and trying to evidence to come up with a definitive finding if Guilt...and they FAILED.

Their best prosecutor - their 'insurance policy' - FAILED. This is the guy who sent innocent people to jail in the past, and he couldn't take down the President.

The best he could do is leave the slightest bit of an argument for the Democrats to continue the attempted coup.

The DEMOCRATS HAVE TO CONTINUE ...if they stop their coup they give the 'floor' over to Barr and the GOP to press with investigations, indictments, and convictions for their crimes. They have to continue until the statue of limitations for their own crimes run out.

Yes, that was covered in the Mueller report for those deleted documents. Guess where that information came from? The same place the phrase, "Together We Can Make America Great Again" came from. The same place that a lot of Trumps triggers came from that you are repeating and bleating. It was created by the GRU in 2014. This is why nothing came out of it. Is it true? Probably not because of the source. Then again, it might be true. But the original source was planted to cause discontent by the Russians. If you haven't read the Mueller Report all the way through, I suggest you do so. It might change your argument just a bit.

If Mueller would have 'had the goods' on Trump he would have indicted him.

The OP is pure bullshit. Mueller states clearly in his report that DOJ policies prohibited him from indicting a sitting president while in office. Read the report.

It took the FBI one week to find and report recovering the 15,000+ official subpoenaed documents Hillary tried to illegally destroy...the ones that violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

Libtard traitors spent the last 3 years investigating and trying to evidence to come up with a definitive finding if Guilt...and they FAILED.

Their best prosecutor - their 'insurance policy' - FAILED. This is the guy who sent innocent people to jail in the past, and he couldn't take down the President.

The best he could do is leave the slightest bit of an argument for the Democrats to continue the attempted coup.

The DEMOCRATS HAVE TO CONTINUE ...if they stop their coup they give the 'floor' over to Barr and the GOP to press with investigations, indictments, and convictions for their crimes. They have to continue until the statue of limitations for their own crimes run out.

Now, that's funny. If I were to want to get rid of 15K of documents, you wouldn't find them ever. Hillary must not have tried real hard on that one. Looks to me like someone was spreading the BS pretty thick.

The facts remain that Trumps Crimes cannot be prosecuted by the Justice Department while he is a sitting President. Neither can the State ones. There are two state Grand Juries waiting patiently for him to no longer be President to level indictments. And they are patiently waiting to prosecute the whole family at the same time but need to start with Trump first. Bag him and the others fall. I wonder if he is hoping to die in his current office to prevent this from happening. If he survives past his Presidentcy, your Wonderboy will probably die in prison.

Try asking yourself why after observing Trump's behaviour Rosenstein contemplated wearing a wire. And spare me the "deep state" bullshit, would ya?
No need to ask.

Rosenstein, Mueller, and Comey are known pals...and Co-Conspirators.

YOU ask YOURSELF why Rosenstein wrote up a list of reasons why the President should fire Comey, recommended President Trump fire Comey, and as soon as he did Rosensteinwas the one to recommend he be investigated for Obstruction?!

Later Rosenstein suggests wearing a wire to take down the President...(thank you for ADMITTING he was NOT joking, as he lied)...

Even later he refused to comply with Congressional subpoenas requesting he release information...

The reason Rosenstein did all of this was because he was part of the coup...

He signed one of the FISA Warrant requests during which the DOJ and FBI engaged in FISA Court Abuses....when the IG's report comes out, which Barr is going to review, Rosenstein and Comey are screwed...

Now, that's funny. If I were to want to get rid of 15K of documents, you wouldn't find them ever. Hillary must not have tried real hard on that one. Looks to me like someone was spreading the BS pretty thick.

The facts remain that Trumps Crimes cannot be prosecuted by the Justice Department while he is a sitting President. Neither can the State ones. There are two state Grand Juries waiting patiently for him to no longer be President to level indictments. And they are patiently waiting to prosecute the whole family at the same time but need to start with Trump first. Bag him and the others fall. I wonder if he is hoping to die in his current office to prevent this from happening. If he survives past his Presidentcy, your Wonderboy will probably die in prison.

Are you sure that states can't indict a sitting president?

Now, that's funny. If I were to want to get rid of 15K of documents, you wouldn't find them ever. Hillary must not have tried real hard on that one.
You're talking about the criminal bitch Comey said was so stupid she did not even know she was breaking laws...

Why do you continue to defend a proven criminal who engaged in espionage and compromised national security?

Now, that's funny. If I were to want to get rid of 15K of documents, you wouldn't find them ever. Hillary must not have tried real hard on that one.
You're talking about the criminal bitch Comey said was so stupid she did not even know she was breaking laws...

Why do you continue to defend a proven criminal who engaged in espionage and compromised national security?

How is Hillary a "proven criminal"? When and where was she legally convicted of a crime? Also, when and where was she even indicted for a potential crime?

Are you sure that states can't indict a sitting president?

Now, that raises some questions. Everything has time limits. Let's say that Trump's offenses at the state level have a 10 year time limit. It's pretty well known they can't prosecute him while he is President. The DOJ has covered that 2 times in the past and would never allow it. And I surmise that the Supreme Court wouldn't either. We can't allow the opposing party to remove a sitting President that way for purely political reasons on the Federal Level and I don't see it being done at the State level either.

But, let's say, Trump's charges have a 10 year limit. He must get reelected another 4 years in order to stay out of reach until the tune expires. If he doesn't get reelected, the State now can force him in front of a grand jury and indict him as a private citizen. Then he can be tried, and if convicted, sentenced. But if he goes past the 10 years by staying President for 8 years, there is nothing the state can do about it.

Brings a big Hmmmm to the discussion.

Forum List

Back